Online hate speech has increased by 20% in the UK over the last 18 months.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Regardless of whether we believe someone is lying about something or not, outright accusing them of lying isn't the way to make friends, in fact if someone online, who is a complete stranger, did this then they could be considered a troll. Just out to make trouble. Manners and some degree of respect would halt any accusations of lying from a decent person. A chatter accusing another chatter of lying about events in their life could be seen as bullying, whether a chatter believes something or not, that is that chatter's opinion. To share that opinion knowing full well that it may upset the chatter confessing that they were bullied isn't the action of someone who cares about others. The accussing chatter shouldn't expect to be treated with respect if they're going to be disrespectful and hurtful towards others. Like for like.
I talk COMMON sense . Not online chatgame playing. Think long and hard about it ! Kids today are going round on bikes spraying people with BLEACH and it`s known to be a corrosive substance. Anyone claiming to have suffered this treatment as a child(?) would have serious misgivings about children and i doubt if they would be a Teacher !.
Some of you people should wake up to reality .
It seems that the only thing you DO NOT believe is that someone can be bullied in Chatrooms or Forums ...idiots .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
ohh yes .I`m very sorry ,on my knees and begging forgiveness from you please please Catlady. I realise that i have commited the cardinal sin of not believing your story which is so obviously true .
PLEASE.PLEASE FORGIVE ME .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
No, all it takes is a whinging coward to act the big I am to be a bully.
Most bullies are cowards, when they get some back they whinge about being victimised.....do you recognise yourself yet?
I stand up for myself as i always had to .Small minded chatt people don`t scare the crap out of me .

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Ok, this is gonna be fun.

Bullying, what can you say, sometimes people are weak when they should be strong.
Sometimes people say "Im being bullied" cause they were dumb enough to get into a debate about it in the first place.
Perhaps we all understand the idea of bullying differently?

What I went through as a kid I see now as some poor weak saps trying to be bigger than they were, which is fine, it helped them.
Especially when they made nothing of thier lives wheras I did, in part thanks to them :D

To accuse someone of being a bully, when your above what, 18, is just a "oh Noes they dont treat me wiv respect".
Get over yourself, or get over them, it's history, thats where it belongs.

Everything else is somantics.

S

Saphire

I dont agree, I think bullying can and does happen at any age.

But constantly calling out BULLY, when no one is being bullied, is a bit like the boy who calls wolf....no one takes any notice in the end.

hairygityeti

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
When a Muslim friend of mine was ranting on about Jews and asked my opinion on them i simply stated "i have no views on the Jews OR muslims i simply have views on individual people as i go through life" you cant judge a people as a whole there is good and bad in all races and religions judging them causes wars and holocausts.

Back