Nascar versus F1 ....

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
That's a bit of a cop out...But I accept your half hearted apology.!

There is no fcukin apology more an admission of how boring you are.

And if you think we are about to partake in a game of "Thread Table Tennis"

Don't bother.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
And there was me thinking this was about motorsport not MOTORMOUTH SPORT lol

W can still keep it going , ignore that nonsense :)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I was gonna say this ,

Yesterday F1 was @ Spa , one of the worlds last great remaining circuits ,

This place has promoted racing full on for over a century ,

What a boring race it was , only F1 could fcuk that up.

M

mario2

I was gonna say this ,

Yesterday F1 was @ Spa , one of the worlds last great remaining circuits ,

This place has promoted racing full on for over a century ,

What a boring race it was , only F1 could fcuk that up.

Best F1 race i ever attended was Monaco in 1996, pissing with rain in the morning , Mika Hakkenin crashing his McLaren about 10 feet from me in the morning warmup , car after car crashing breaking down in the race , in fact only 6 cars finished in total and Olivier Panis winning for Ligier , now that was a race!!

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Best F1 race i ever attended was Monaco in 1996, pissing with rain in the morning , Mika Hakkenin crashing his McLaren about 10 feet from me in the morning warmup , car after car crashing breaking down in the race , in fact only 6 cars finished in total and Olivier Panis winning for Ligier , now that was a race!!

Oh i remember that race !!
Oliver Panis was a great racer who always had an average car ,

I would love to go to the Principality , i bet that was awesome @mario2

jenarator202

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
The most exciting thing I watched this year in F1, was when Lewis Hamilton won the race with a puncture. A real heart in the mouth, hide behind the cushion moment. It is moments like that is the reason I love watching F1.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
The most exciting thing I watched this year in F1, was when Lewis Hamilton won the race with a puncture. A real heart in the mouth, hide behind the cushion moment. It is moments like that is the reason I love watching F1.

The fact that his car is soooo much better than anyone else's that he can even win a race driving around like Miss Daisy with a Puncture is a tribute to F1s "Pay and you win" Attitude ,
His car , this weekend was 8mph faster down the straight than even his team mates car ,

If you like i can show you evidence that Mercedes bought the right to develop the Hybrid Engine for them whilst no other team was allowed to.

They paid for that right.

Racing. (lol) :)

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It's a long time since I found F1 exciting, but the most bizarre thing I can recall was in the 1990s when David Coulthard in pole position on the warm-up lap, spun off! Out of the race before it had even started, how can that happen? :rolleyes:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
It's a long time since I found F1 exciting, but the most bizarre thing I can recall was in the 1990s when David Coulthard in pole position on the warm-up lap, spun off! Out of the race before it had even started, how can that happen? :rolleyes:

I remember Coulthard crashing into the pit lane wall ahahaa ,

I also remember Shuey ramming him straight up the arse in the rain , this sticks in my head for some reason lol

Poor David (My trousers are to tight) hahaaa

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Let's destroy every car on the track lol

Micheal was lapping David when that happened :)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
David , left pedal brake lol

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Anyone remember the USA GP when only 6 cars started the race as there was some kind of tyre issue ?

What a farce hahaa

M

mario2

I remember when even the best AKA Ayrton Senna turned his McLaren over in Mexico city trying to take the peraltada curve flat out in top gear in qualifying think it was round 1991 i guess.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I remember when even the best AKA Ayrton Senna turned his McLaren over in Mexico city trying to take the peraltada curve flat out in top gear in qualifying think it was round 1991 i guess.

You mean Michael Schuey obviously lol

My choice anyway

Remember the Portuguese guy Pedro Lamy, he was useless ;)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I met Ayrton in Estoril with my pops in 198?
He was testing in the wet.
He was one very emotional Brazilian was Senna.

Last edited:
B

Bad_Influence

I might start watching F1 again when that virtue-signalling, bandwagon-jumping, faux-offended, WOKE-influencing, knee-taking, black supremacist-supporting, tosspot has retired.
Until then the best I can hope for is that he gets the trots one lap 1.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I might start watching F1 again when that virtue-signalling, bandwagon-jumping, faux-offended, WOKE-influencing, knee-taking, black supremacist-supporting, tosspot has retired.
Until then the best I can hope for is that he gets the trots one lap 1.

Ok i am not Lewis's biggest fan and he annoyed me even before he stepped into the Mercedes but i have to say this.

He is probably the quickest driver over 1 single flying lap i have ever seen making him a demon in qualifying ,

In his Mclaren days he did not have the best car always but his qualifying talent often got him higher up the grid than maybe he should of been ,

He has always destroyed his team mates in qualifying ,Although he made a lot of errors in his early years ,

He did also beat Jenson Button , Fernando Alonso and Heiki Kovalinen at Mclaren and was never outpointed over a season by any of them ,

His 2008 championship i believe was not earned , in the final race at Interlagos Phillipe Massa had already won the race and was celebrating in the pitlane with the team as Lewis was ailing in 6th but needing 5th for the title,

By Miracle (A call from Mclaren to Toyota) , Temo Glock who was running in front of Lewis in 5th , Mysteriously had an engine issue with 3 corners to go gifting Lewis the title and a distraught crying Massa in the pit lane ,

I do not like Lewis as a person but he deserves credit for a solid career , he will obviously win the title this year as his fcuking car is way faster than anything else on the grid and this will make him a 7 time champion equalling the tragic Micheal Schuey ,

I know i am in a minority when i say that Shuey is the best of all time but he bought a science and diciplin to the sport that was not there before and his racecraft and strategy calls in my opinion were what made him the best,

Remember Ferarri hadn't won a race for 10 years until Micheal arrived ,Alesi and Berger were to put it mildly Fcuking useless.

I could type forever , man i fcuking adore Motorsport lol

Boa Noite.

Last edited:
Back