Nascar versus F1 ....

B

Bad_Influence

Oh I fully admit he's a helluva driver. Even with the best car you don't win multiple world titles if you can't drive a bit. But the BBC called him a superhero at the weekend, just as his popularity is shrinking because of his political views and his support of BLM. He's forgotten he's half white I think. Personally I hope he never wins a race again.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Oh I fully admit he's a helluva driver. Even with the best car you don't win multiple world titles if you can't drive a bit. But the BBC called him a superhero at the weekend, just as his popularity is shrinking because of his political views and his support of BLM. He's forgotten he's half white I think. Personally I hope he never wins a race again.

I think that kind of stuff belongs in Courtrooms and Political eastablishments not in our Sports or Celebrities i agree it's boring,

We have had the same in Nascar with Bubba Wallace and it's even more annoying because he couldn't drive a fcuking bus,

I don't give a sh** about their political messages so yeah i get that.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Senna was the best ever.....

Ok.

Senna was close to the hearts of a lot of fans and his death was tragic, Me and my Papa both cried that day ,

But.

Was he really the best ?

A 3 time world champion and some epic battles with Alain Prost ,

His skill around Monaco will stay with me forever ,

He was a genius in the wet ,

I think had he not been killed he would have added more titles in that Williams team ,

Why the fcuk did they let him race that day when he clearly stated after the death of Roland Rattzenberger in qualifying the day before he was to upset and didn't want to , he was contract tied and had to race,

He made no attempt to make that turn i do not care what bullshit cover up stories have been aired he should not of been in that car man.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Ayrton Senna de Silva <3

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Senna had the reaction speed to slow that car down some if he realised a problem was developing with his steering rack , the telemetry shows he did not even dab the brake as he normally would for that turn ,

He also made no overcompensation on the steering wheel to suggest the car was not reacting to his inputs on the wheel , The Car needed to be turning and slowing down way before it comes into shot in the above Video. Look at the difference in line and speed of Schueys following car.

Ayrton was a very emotional guy and Roland was his friend , i believe his crash was no accident. Rubens Barrichello suffered a horrific accident that weekend also and his friend lay in the morgue , both Brazilians like himself , what must have been going through his mind.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Let's destroy every car on the track lol

Micheal was lapping David when that happened
Oh my, all those flying rear wheels, could have easily killed someone, a case right there for cockpit canopies . .. .
I'm surprised he wasn't known as 'Calamity Coulthard' but i wonder if that accident was Schuey's fault?
David , left pedal brake lol
The great Murray Walker - he simply understeered off! :)
Anyone remember the USA GP when only 6 cars started the race as there was some kind of tyre issue ?

No wonder F1 is dead in the U.S.:rolleyes:

M

mario2

Diddnt most cars start that US GP do one lap then come in except for 6 ? i think even minardi got a point ?? they were all using Bridgestone tyres and the other lot Michelins.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Diddnt most cars start that US GP do one lap then come in except for 6 ? i think even minardi got a point ?? they were all using Bridgestone tyres and the other lot Michelins.

They did the out lap to the grid but then all pulled into the Pit lane ,

As if the fans needed that , they were already pissed off with having a 6 car race,

I know let's send them round once just to piss them off more lol

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Oh my, all those flying rear wheels, could have easily killed someone, a case right there for cockpit canopies . .. .
I'm surprised he wasn't known as 'Calamity Coulthard' but i wonder if that accident was Schuey's fault?

The great Murray Walker - he simply understeered off! :)

No wonder F1 is dead in the U.S.:rolleyes:

Gotta love Murray Walker lady o_O;)

The USA GP is now held at the Circuit of the Americas in Texas ,

It was actually the 4th highest ticket selling race in the 2019 season :)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
It's actually not a bad track when you consider the safety restrictions now in place when they build new circuits.

f1.usa.gif

A

AngelOfTheMorning

I only watch the Grand Prix in hope of seeing a mass pile up.. is that wrong ? Lol

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
When it goes very wrong .....

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Is there any limit to Lewis Hamilton's feeling of self-importance? Did you see the T-shirt he wore at the trophy presentation the other day? This is the same man that lectures us on climate control whilst flying his dog all around the world by private jet!

M

mario2

Is there any limit to Lewis Hamilton's feeling of self-importance? Did you see the T-shirt he wore at the trophy presentation the other day? This is the same man that lectures us on climate control whilst flying his dog all around the world by private jet!
Whilst you cant question his skill and ability , his self importance has grown bigger than his ego!

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I seriously believe that most of the drivers on the grid would win in Lewis's Mercedes ,

The car is so much better than any other.

Again not taking away from his talent.

But he is a knobhead.

Back