Looking for friends

doggie123

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Jan 2, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
1
Hi everyone
I'm new here, I guess I'm looking for friends. I'm a single parent who has a busy life. I'm past that point in life where your circle of friends grows. I've become quite isolated as a single parent, so I'm looking to try and change that. Please be kind!
Hey, how are you today
 

TJ2026

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Jan 21, 2026
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone
I'm new here, I guess I'm looking for friends. I'm a single parent who has a busy life. I'm past that point in life where your circle of friends grows. I've become quite isolated as a single parent, so I'm looking to try and change that. Please be kind!
Hey mellie I’m TJ how r you I know where your coming from since the covid lock down I kinda went off the rails & started pushing people away it’s not easy to get out of that rut
 

LivingDoll2025

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Sep 17, 2025
Messages
7
Reaction score
7
Hi everyone
I'm new here, I guess I'm looking for friends. I'm a single parent who has a busy life. I'm past that point in life where your circle of friends grows. I've become quite isolated as a single parent, so I'm looking to try and change that. Please be kind!
Hi
 

LivingDoll2025

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Sep 17, 2025
Messages
7
Reaction score
7
Hi everyone
I'm new here, I guess I'm looking for friends. I'm a single parent who has a busy life. I'm past that point in life where your circle of friends grows. I've become quite isolated as a single parent, so I'm looking to try and change that. Please be kind!
Hi, penny on line
 

jeffrey4

UKChat Newbie
Joined
May 8, 2026
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone
I'm new here, I guess I'm looking for friends. I'm a single parent who has a busy life. I'm past that point in life where your circle of friends grows. I've become quite isolated as a single parent, so I'm looking to try and change that. Please be kind!
Hello
 

wwatty1971

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Sep 28, 2026
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone
I'm new here, I guess I'm looking for friends. I'm a single parent who has a busy life. I'm past that point in life where your circle of friends grows. I've become quite isolated as a single parent, so I'm looking to try and change that. Please be kind!
Hi ys
 

Chip

UKChat Newbie
Joined
Oct 8, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone
I'm new here, I guess I'm looking for friends. I'm a single parent who has a busy life. I'm past that point in life where your circle of friends grows. I've become quite isolated as a single parent, so I'm looking to try and change that. Please be kind!
Hi mellie
I too am new here and just putting myself out to find some friendships, my children are now grown and I have time to myself,
I hope you don’t mind me jumping on your post
 
Back
Top