Looking for friends

Blurt

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi

Not many people plan to be a single parent so I can imagine how tough it can be.

Making friends is also difficult in this day and age but just be positive and take one day at a time.

I’m here for a chat
Absolute sexist nonsense. Lots of people 'plan' to be single parents you oaf.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Your forum contribution ^^^ is most welcome, but Leon hasn't visited the forum since the day he joined in 2019...

KARLK

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone
I'm new here, I guess I'm looking for friends. I'm a single parent who has a busy life. I'm past that point in life where your circle of friends grows. I've become quite isolated as a single parent, so I'm looking to try and change that. Please be kind!
Hi I'm Karl I'm also new here and I'm originally from Belfast but now live in Cardiff Wales

j2k

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hi everyone
I'm new here, I guess I'm looking for friends. I'm a single parent who has a busy life. I'm past that point in life where your circle of friends grows. I've become quite isolated as a single parent, so I'm looking to try and change that. Please be kind!
Hey, fancy getting to know me?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Thank f.uck for this thread, away from the Dunning Kruger yammering's of 'Mensa Manqué' & 'A Son of Einstein'.

Back