Labour and PIP

Kev45

Art is a line around your thoughts.
Reaction score
Thats the law you are talking about.

No, it isn't ...

Babble away, bullshit your way out of it.

"or make claims about practising a regulated profession for example".

Simply clueless about the LAW. :)

Kev45

Reaction score
Do you actually have a point. or do you like to look up shite which means feck all, apart from you apparent love of lost causes?

Just answer me one simple question.
Why do you dislike me so much?
I would love to know

Fvkc off and stop typing to me, and it will end, just like that and when I will ignore you.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I know the law, have to.
yeah, that doesnt happen cause you keep posting about things I say, so of course I have to respond.
If your ok with it, I wont answer your bullshit and you wont answer mine.. good enough for you
Or do you actually have a point?

Kev45

Reaction score
I am a practiced psychologist with many years experience in clinical diagnosis and treatment. I am also a scientist who has studied virology, immunology and medications for a lot more than a year, it kind of comes with the territory when you are prescibing clinical treatments.
A dose of the actual REALITY a REAL 'registered' (or clinical) psychologist will deal with on an hourly basis, all day, and all week long.
  • Anxiety disorders.
  • Behavioural and emotional disorders in children.
  • Bipolar affective disorder.
  • Depression.
  • Dissociation and dissociative disorders.
  • Eating disorders.
  • Obsessive compulsive disorder.
  • Paranoia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
  • Disruptive behaviour and dissocial disorders.
  • Neurodevelopmental disorders.
  • Psychosis.
it kind of comes with the territory when you are prescibing clinical treatments.
Btw, bearing in mind in the UK, “practiced” psychologists are NOT 'medical doctors' and are NOT qualified (or allowed) to “prescibe” medication.

I am a practiced psychologist with many years experience in clinical diagnosis and treatment.
Immediately followed by:

To be honest, most people are fecked up because they don't think, just my humble opinion, take 8 weeks of treatment from someone who lays out the truth before them and many are like.. "Yeah I know".. then get on with it, thats CBT..
(it isn't CBT or even vaguely close to the key (core) holistic principles of CBT).

Ghoulish negative far-right trope about mental illness in general by someone who doesn't understand what CBT is. Played out publicly and without any shame at all. I quote, “most people are fecked up because they don't think”, therefore suggesting all it takes is for someone to 'think'.

Shorthand for “get off your lazy arse”.

Yes, clearly, “laying out the truth” is an effective treatment for severe mental health conditions such as suicidal thoughts, psychosis, paranoia, chronic depression, or severe anxiety, etc.

A firm word, the “truth” and when a seriously sick (vulnerable) client will then simply respond with “yeah I know” and then they will just “get on with it”, all fine and dandy, and a mere 8 “CBT” sessions later.

Complete and utter ghoulish ignorance that would almost certainly endanger the lives of extremely vulnerable people.

1000_F_371835295_6ba5skuhoOMadlPK5vmFvok1YGddkwoh.jpg

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
And there you go.
Ranting about shite you have no understanding of, or do you, are you a shrink to.
Perhaps you would like to talk about what you think is truth and how it affects you,
Or perhaps you can make yourself feel better by attempting to intimidate those who you view as less intellectual as you.
There has been many cases where you call people stupid, or doubt thier abilities.

You do seem to like to pick on women, especially strong willed ones.
Plus I have heard of several cases where you have attempted to chat women up, but are to offensive.

I have seen first hand you being an asshole, talking to women on here like they are your sub, making accusations about both the sexuality and promiscuity of the women you attacked verbally.

So just stop, your not a moral angel here to save the poor girls from this old man who simply wants to talk, your a jealous old man who hates not being in control.

Its actually funny, 20 years ago I would have been you.

Kev45

Reaction score
This is what a drug habit looks like (alcohol).

Quote “I only log on pissed”.

These people want to suck you into the cesspit of their addiction.

They will manipulate and gaslight you all day and all night long, so long as it gives them permission to carry on with their little habit.

The end.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

I do sometimes log on sober to talk to the people who are important to me, but I dont share that.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
:p here are my list of conquests..

No one, we are simply all friends, lol

I am not and have never been a predator.
Ask anyone who knows me if I have been inappropriate.

Then call me something.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Did Kev get his pill box open at last :eek:
Nah but he found a new image he will now post everywhere when he thinks he has made a point.
The Left can't meme worth sh*t.

Kev45

Reaction score
I will respond to this another time, with more quotes. :)

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Kev, really, are you gonna bother over god knows how many years worth of my posts just to prove a point.
Why, it's futile, just argue the point and lets be done.
Tis much better to find hope in the future than hate in the past.

Kev45

Reaction score
Respond with more of his made up professional titles.

But let's concentrate on this thread.

Insults me, yet again, then babbles on about hope and blah blah.

This is what alcohol addiction looks like.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Addiction doesn't work like that.
Neither does Narcissism.

They are both addictive personality traits, but never helpless in action.

They can both be circumvented if one wishes to do something in the real world without ones disorder.

Either way, I am here simply because I wanted to see if I went to far in the forums, I did not, so I will be happy and go watch some silly youtube videos then fall asleep.

Because although I can be an asshole when drunk, I don't actually hurt anyone.

Anyone who wants to play is fair game.
Thats the point of a Forum, to discuss, debate and define (or destroy if stupid enough, we all need to learn)

Yet again you want to destroy me as a fake, let me ask you this simple question, who among us is real?
What do we really know about ourselves and how we think.
Our emotional reactions are triggered by what?

I find it so funny that an idiot like Trump can bring out so much venom, yes the guys an asshole. But really.
People want him dead.

How fecked up is that.
Ideology and belief in whatever people want to call reality is a joke.
Folks need to chill the feck out and accept if politicians had done what the voters asked for, Trump would be a laughing stock.
Same in the UK, you know who benefitted most from the election, the right.
Reform got more votes than the Lib Dems.
Now who is gonna push for proportional representation in voting.
Not the Greens, not Labour lol.

Same in the EU parliament, its a joke, the left cut down the number of candidates just to stop right wing folks being elected.

The problem has always been, when you get division in the electorate, you get suprise results and strong charismatic people winning, which goes against the grain of what democracy is about, democracy is about finding a middle ground that benefits to most.

Today, that is polarised, it is none functional, because all sides of politics are useless while we have a civil service which serves themselves and not the voters.

Rant for the day, have fun fecking me over all lol

Kev45

Reaction score
Because although I can be an asshole when drunk, I don't actually hurt anyone.

I don't give a fvck what you believe in your alcohol riddled haze.

Your constant sly put downs and alcohol fuelled abuse, “hurt” me.

I do not care when you wake up in a urine stained bed with a horrendous hangover.

I do NOT want you to type to me because I believe that you are a gaslighting, abusive drunk.

I have told you this 100s of times.

You have insulted me 100s of times.

I even changed name to escape your stalky behaviour.

Now to repeat my self, this is important because you claim to be~~

I am a practiced psychologist with many years experience in clinical diagnosis and treatment. I am also a scientist who has studied virology, immunology and medications for a lot more than a year, it kind of comes with the territory when you are prescibing clinical treatments.

Who doesn't respect other people's boundaries, respect other people's views, and who does not understand that no means no.

You are a SCARY individual and an internet bully.

I do NOT care if you have convinced anyone else otherwise.

I do NOT care if they believe you are a harmless drunk.

I do NOT care if they blow smoke up your arse, therefore validating your abuse.

I do NOT care if those people think my shouty gobshitery is the problem here.

You will NEVER convince me otherwise, and you will NOT bully and intimidate me into silence.

STOP typing to me. :)

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Oh God Kev's on blob :rolleyes:
Yeah he seems to be on one.

Well he should be happy, I am leaving chat.
It's honsetly become something I don't want to be part of.
We used to be such a friendly community full of people who just wanted to have fun.

Now we are fighting over feck all.

I really cant be arsed putting up with the bullshit that some people type in here, they have no idea.

I am actually tired, all I wanted to do in chat was have fun and discuss relevent things, but thats gone, I'm tired of getting stupid arseholes accusing me of things I have not done, I hopefully get banned for this, but Kev, you really are a prick of the highest order.
A lot of things you say may be true, but really, grow the **** up you child.

Stop feeling so sorry for youself and get a life, without trowels.

Right, off to random my user name and password, goodnight to everyone who knows me..
I just think this platform is dead.

Kev, have a good life, just stop defeating yourself.

Goodbye all :)

Oh and he will show his new victory flag lol

to which, I dont care, let him boost his ego thinking he beat me, he never did.

Kev45

Reaction score
I wanted to see if I went to far in the forums, I did not

This is what gaslighting looks like.

Anyone who wants to play is fair game.
Thats the point of a Forum, to discuss, debate and define (or destroy if stupid enough, we all need to learn)

Troll.

Well he should be happy, I am leaving chat.

I DON'T give a fvck what you do,or when you do it, while you play the gaslighting card, and so long as you STOP typing to me.

But of course, after telling lonely women online for the past five years you are "practiced psychologist” you don't really have a choice in the matter, do you.

I hopefully get banned for this, but Kev, you really are a prick of the highest order.
A lot of things you say may be true, but really, grow the **** up you child.

Why on earth would you care about a ban if you are “leaving” chat, and why would you be banned for saying “prick”, you SAUSAGE.

Enjoy your new ID and your new personality. :)

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I don't give a fvck what you believe in your alcohol riddled haze.

Your constant sly put downs and alcohol fuelled abuse, “hurt” me.

I do not care when you wake up in a urine stained bed with a horrendous hangover.

I do NOT want you to type to me because I believe that you are a gaslighting, abusive drunk.

I have told you this 100s of times.

You have insulted me 100s of times.

I even changed name to escape your stalky behaviour.

Now to repeat my self, this is important because you claim to be~~

Who doesn't respect other people's boundaries, respect other people's views, and who does not understand that no means no.

You are a SCARY individual and an internet bully.

I do NOT care if you have convinced anyone else otherwise.

I do NOT care if they believe you are a harmless drunk.

I do NOT care if they blow smoke up your arse, therefore validating your abuse.

I do NOT care if those people think my shouty gobshitery is the problem here.

You will NEVER convince me otherwise, and you will NOT bully and intimidate me into silence.

STOP typing to me. :)
Seems someone doesn't understand what debate is.
I would love to ask chat, am I a stalking predator lol

Or should we not offend anyone in here, even though he does like to .. lets see..
"You wouldn't know my background, sweetheart, and I certainly wouldn't be stupid enough to share it with a poisonous little cvnt like you."

Taken from his post to another chatter on the Leeds riots.
I dont think he has anything to win here.

So not having his little winner flag, probably a good idea.

Back