Labour and PIP

Kev45

Devils advocate? Contrarian ego strokers.
Reaction score
I am a practiced psychologist with many years experience in clinical diagnosis and treatment. I am also a scientist who has studied virology, immunology and medications for a lot more than a year, it kind of comes with the territory when you are prescibing clinical treatments.
A dose of the actual REALITY a REAL 'registered' (or clinical) psychologist will deal with on an hourly basis, all day, and all week long.
  • Anxiety disorders.
  • Behavioural and emotional disorders in children.
  • Bipolar affective disorder.
  • Depression.
  • Dissociation and dissociative disorders.
  • Eating disorders.
  • Obsessive compulsive disorder.
  • Paranoia
  • Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
  • Disruptive behaviour and dissocial disorders.
  • Neurodevelopmental disorders.
  • Psychosis.
it kind of comes with the territory when you are prescibing clinical treatments.
Btw, bearing in mind in the UK, “practiced” psychologists are NOT 'medical doctors' and are NOT qualified (or allowed) to “prescibe” medication.

I am a practiced psychologist with many years experience in clinical diagnosis and treatment.
Immediately followed by:

To be honest, most people are fecked up because they don't think, just my humble opinion, take 8 weeks of treatment from someone who lays out the truth before them and many are like.. "Yeah I know".. then get on with it, thats CBT..
(it isn't CBT or even vaguely close to the key (core) holistic principles of CBT).

Ghoulish negative far-right trope about mental illness in general by someone who doesn't understand what CBT is. Played out publicly and without any shame at all. I quote, “most people are fecked up because they don't think”, therefore suggesting all it takes is for someone to 'think'.

Shorthand for “get off your lazy arse”.

Yes, clearly, “laying out the truth” is an effective treatment for severe mental health conditions such as suicidal thoughts, psychosis, paranoia, chronic depression, or severe anxiety, etc.

A firm word, the “truth” and when a seriously sick (vulnerable) client will then simply respond with “yeah I know” and then they will just “get on with it”, all fine and dandy, and a mere 8 “CBT” sessions later.

Complete and utter ghoulish ignorance that would almost certainly endanger the lives of extremely vulnerable people.

1000_F_371835295_6ba5skuhoOMadlPK5vmFvok1YGddkwoh.jpg

Kev45

Reaction score
I would love to ask chat, am I a stalking predator lol

You left chat two days ago because you said it was a “dead platform”, and here you are asking what it's opinion is.

Stop typing to me, for the 100th time.

Or should we not offend anyone in here, even though he does like to .. lets see..
"You wouldn't know my background, sweetheart, and I certainly wouldn't be stupid enough to share it with a poisonous little cvnt like you."

A direct response to.

Given your background Kev..........how many have reported child abuse to the Police :cool:

More gaslighting from the abusive, stalky, Moriarty. :)

C

Confused_Fred

Hi Kev,

I hope you’re doing well. I’ve been thinking about us a lot lately, and I feel like it’s time for a change. I think we both deserve a fresh start, and it seems like we might be better off as friends.

You’re a fantastic person with so much to offer, and I’ve loved the times we’ve shared. But it’s clear to me that we’re moving in different directions, and that’s okay. I genuinely believe we both deserve someone who fits us better.

I’m grateful for everything we’ve shared, and I’m hopeful that we can stay friends. Wishing you nothing but happiness and success!

Take care,

Fred x

C

Confused_Fred

Hi Kev,

I hope this message finds you as well as possible during this difficult time. I wanted to reach out because I've noticed how hard things have been for you lately, and I want you to know that I'm here for you.

Breaking up is never easy, and I can only imagine how painful it must be for you right now. It’s completely normal to feel a wide range of emotions, from sadness and anger to confusion and loneliness. Allowing yourself to feel and process these emotions is an important part of healing.

Please remember that you're not alone. You have friends and family who care deeply about you and who want to support you in any way they can. Don’t hesitate to lean on us whenever you need to talk, vent, or simply share some company.

Healing from a breakup takes time, and there’s no rush. Be kind to yourself and take each day as it comes. Consider taking time to focus on activities that bring you joy or peace, whether that’s reading, exercising, or picking up a hobby you've always wanted to try.

If you ever feel overwhelmed, talking to a professional can also be incredibly helpful. There’s no shame in seeking help from someone who can guide you through your feelings and help you find a path forward.

Above all, I want you to know that you are loved and valued. The end of a relationship doesn’t define your worth or your future. You have so much to offer the world and so many new opportunities ahead of you.

Please take care of yourself, and remember that I'm just a call or message away if you need anything at all.

With all my support and affection,

Fred x

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Do you actually know what CBT is?
It's a short term band aid for
1. Some people just need someone to talk to, so they can reprioritise their thinking day to day, form a self help system which they already know is right but have forgotten.
2. A way for government to say they are handling the mental health crisis.
3. Those on a pathway to, or if you like a screening process to, get the help they actually need by referral.

1 and 2 have become normative treatment of mental illness in the UK.
Number 3, the one that actually matters, is seen as long term, so does not help the statistics.
Hence they make CBT, in my area at least, only 8 weeks long.
It's much cheaper to have a few CBT qualified people who up the stats, than one shrink who can actually help people with their real problems given the time needed to.

I have no statistics, but from my experience I have been through the CBT system 3 times, with no benefit, not because the people I talked to were bad, they were perfectly good at the low level analytics one does with CBT, and all 3 have referred me for counselling.
Hence removing me from those seeking help for mental health, now it is psychological help
Different stats which are not reported on as much.

Then government can PR the numbers to feck and say there is no mental health crisis when we all know there is.

After that, referral, hence I and many others like me are on a 3+ year waiting list.
I could go private, then I would have it within 3 weeks, but no.

Has anyone seen the recent BBC report, apparently, to get treated for ADHD in one Trust will take about 2000 years.
They treated 3 patients at a clinic in Sheffield last year, with a backlog of over 6000.

"One trust, Sheffield Health and Social Care NHS Trust, has a waiting list of more than 6,000 people and assessed only three patients last year."
BBC story about ADHD backlog.

Kev45

Reaction score
I am a practiced psychologist with many years experience in clinical diagnosis and treatment. I am also a scientist who has studied virology, immunology and medications for a lot more than a year, it kind of comes with the territory when you are prescibing clinical treatments.

To be honest, most people are fecked up because they don't think, just my humble opinion, take 8 weeks of treatment from someone who lays out the truth before them and many are like.. "Yeah I know".. then get on with it, thats CBT..

Here, have 8 sessions of “CBT” courtesy of your own interpretation, for free, on the house. Saving you at least £800 at the current rate for an experienced clinical psychologist.

Treat yourself, take a short break in Europe, £800 will buy you at least 5 days in a 5* luxury spa hotel in Croatia.

In the meantime there is no time like the present, time is money, and so let's begin, session 1.

Bickering with me online has unfortunately, in part, fuelled your alcohol issues over the past few years or so. You really do need to move on now, not only for the sake of your own physical health but also your own mental wellbeing.

Please, try to engage your alcohol frazzled noggin from today and do NOT type to me again (for the 100th time of asking), thank you.

When I will then completely ignore you.

Repeated x 7 more sessions.

All good now?

Fabbytastic, and I am pleased you found these 8 sessions of “CBT" so useful.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Here, have 8 sessions of “CBT” courtesy of your own interpretation, for free, on the house. Saving you at least £800 at the current rate for an experienced clinical psychologist.

Treat yourself, take a short break in Europe, £800 will buy you at least 5 days in a 5* luxury spa hotel in Croatia.

In the meantime there is no time like the present, time is money, and so let's begin, session 1.

Bickering with me online has unfortunately, in part, fuelled your alcohol issues over the past few years or so. You really do need to move on now, not only for the sake of your own physical health but also your own mental wellbeing.

Please, try to engage your alcohol frazzled noggin from today and do NOT type to me again (for the 100th time of asking), thank you.

When I will then completely ignore you.

Repeated x 7 more sessions.

All good now?

Fabbytastic, and I am pleased you found these 8 sessions of “CBT" so useful.

a truly beautiful moment! lol

mic drop gif.gif

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It truly is.

There comes a point in ones life where one has to accept that, as Forrest Gump would say, Stupid is as stupid does.

Tis time for me to move on.

To tired and ill to carry on with the happy BS, just gonna lay my head down and say feck it.

Life is like a box of chocolates, eventually it's all gone.

As am I.
Take care all.

Back