Labour and PIP

C

Confused_Fred

Can you ever stay on subject :rolleyes:

I know we've had this conversation attest 5 times before.......but I will say it again o_O

They fall into 3 groups:

A refugee wants to go home. They had a house or a business and deep roots...... they want it back. They sit on the border for years and send there husbands and sons back to fight.

They have a look in their eyes you just cant fake.

An economic immigrant takes advantage of the situation. They don't want to go home and leave after the first shot is fired. Avoiding being drafted and war. They don't have much to leave behind.

Then we have the 3rd group. Those who cant stay due to there own actions. People on the losing side, took part in atrocities or politics.

A lot of the Ukrainians who came here were of Russian descent and will never go back. There no place for them in post war Ukraine.
The Afghans are economic immigrants mostly coming from poor areas and with little education. A few did work for the UK but its less than 10k.

Its surprising how many war criminals get way with living in the UK. To protect "genuine refugees" from a bad press, nothing really done to root them out. The government cant deport them if they face death on return to there country of origin. They just look the other way.

Kev45

To be, or not to be. That's not really a question.
Reaction score
I did 5 years for UNHCR.. I worked in some of the worst places all over the world and saw death daily in my 20's..

That will keep me going all year, DOA, and even by your standards, a low bar indeed, that is right up there.

The conversation is over.

C

Confused_Fred

In my younger days I ready did think if people put in the work, the world could be a better place.
30 years on I cant believe now naive I was o_O

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Yes, let's remind the audience that this thread is a direct consequence of a group of women in the Lobby upsetting you last weekend (ripping you a new arse). :)

I didn't vote Labour, but at least I did vote, unlike you. :)

Well, I have given it some thought actually, as it happens. As you are an extremely successful businessman, a multi-millionaire, and you own the largest plumbing company in the SE employing 350 staff directly and 2,000 + staff indirectly, then you can employ me.

You can give me a job, I mean if you really are a qualified plumber as you claim, then a one eyed, one legged monkey high on acid could do exactly the same job, right?

Or I could clean and maintain your (imaginary) £4,000,000 6 bedroom town house (6 bathrooms) on Clarendon Terrace in Brighton, yes?

Do you remember posting those rightmove images? (schoolboy error).

You can, you can for sure, that's one “fight” I suspect you won't win. :)

Well said @Kev45

hand clap.gif

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
When the 2 of them get together, reality tends to get lost in rhetoric and theory.
I don't think I have actually seen either of them say anything constructive for years.

We simply smile and accept, people like to be right, yet not effective.

Don't bother asking them anything, they are politically and philosophically illiterate.

Just laugh at the side eyes dog and the attempted character assassination.

Oh thats a good word for today considering.

Kev45

Reaction score
When the 2 of them get together, reality tends to get lost in rhetoric and theory.
I don't think I have actually seen either of them say anything constructive for years.

We simply smile and accept, people like to be right, yet not effective.

Don't bother asking them anything, they are politically and philosophically illiterate.

Just laugh at the side eyes dog and the attempted character assassination.

Oh thats a good word for today considering.

No one needs to “assassinate” your lack of character, with a prod and poke it was always going to be you yourself. :)

Kev45

Reaction score

And to remind him that he typed this only a few days ago.

Lets actually be honest, if you privatise an industry then regulate it, it will fail.

Like the heavily regulated aviation sector, such as British Airways, the parent company IAG made £2.3 billion profit last year.

Or the regulated energy sector, British Gas, which made £750 million profit last year.

Or the regulated communication sector, BT which made £850 million profit last year.

The only way is allow privatisation to conform with the market, don't regulate them.

“An unregulated market is a market where the government does not impose any specific rules, regulations, or laws to govern the behaviour of businesses, individuals, or activities within that market. In other words, there are no formal restrictions or guidelines that dictate how goods and services are produced, traded, or consumed."

Like the water sector or the energy sector, clean water, drilling for oil, fracking etc, right?

We don't want or need any regulation at all in those two privatised sectors, do we, because “it fails”. One example (of many) and it is nothing at all to do with the crap business model at Thames Water and the subsequent asset stripping by vulture capitalists, right?

What is the point of arguing when you actually know feck all about the subject your debating

The delicious irony in those two sentences. :)

C

Confused_Fred

Kev to be fair he is right.

Both of you cant write a decent thread or reply. They read like work reports at council :rolleyes:

Kev45

Reaction score
043_FHM_JULAUG18.jpg

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Kev45

Reaction score

Ok, point 1.
I am a practiced psychologist with many years experience in clinical diagnosis and treatment.

Point 2.
I am also a scientist who has studied virology, immunology and medications for a lot more than a year, it kind of comes with the territory when you are prescibing clinical treatments.

Being a "practiced psychologist” (which doesn't exist and is a totally made up title) and also a Covid-19 expert who accused the global medical community of a cover-up, this one is a “truth” carrying flag bearer for sure. :)

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Being a "practiced psychologist” (which doesn't exist and is a totally made up title) and also a Covid-19 expert who accused the global medical community of a cover-up, this one is a “truth” carrying flag bearer for sure. :)

100% f.ucking hilarious.

haha.jpg

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
So ask me something, I am still waiting.
Tis funny, you want to argue, but never debate.

Instead.. No I'm not allowed to taslk to you, yet you seem to find pleasure in trying to debunk anything I say without ever listening to the reasoning.

I would love to debate you, would be fun.

Short lived, but fun.

Kev45

Reaction score
So ask me something, I am still waiting.

Why are you pretending to be a "practiced psychologist” online, there is no such thing, it's a simple question?

No I'm not allowed to taslk to you

I don't like you and I don't want to speak to you. You spend all your time insulting me and flitting between passive and outright aggression.

Now this is important, because you claim-

I am a practiced psychologist with many years experience in clinical diagnosis and treatment.

Yet still do not understand what STOP haranguing and harassing me and stop typing to me means.

I would love to debate you, would be fun.

I do NOT want to debate with a psychopathic liar.

Got it, yet?

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You do know that "Practiced" means one is qualified to operate as a so called expert.
Which always tickles me, I can be a qualified Psychologist, but I can also be a qualified expert to talk about child exploitation, or slavery, or whatever one wants to pick.
But because I have "Qualified Psychologist" doesnt actually mean feck all.
It simply means I have lots of experience of counselling to think about real peoples problems.
To be honest, most people are fecked up because they don't think, just my humble opinion, take 8 weeks of treatment from someone who lays out the truth before them and many are like.. "Yeah, I know".. then get on with it, thats CBT..

Kev45

Reaction score

I am also a scientist who has studied virology, immunology and medications for a lot more than a year, it kind of comes with the territory when you are prescibing clinical treatments.

There is no such title of "practiced" in psychology, it's a made up title.

You are a fraud.

Not only are you a fraud, it is also a criminal offence.

"4.22 The Health Professions Order 2001 makes it an offence to falsely represent oneself as a registrant, use a protected title without registration, or make claims about practising a regulated profession for example, 'I am a chiropodist' or 'I practise chiropody"

"Each of the professions we regulate has one or more “designated titles”. These titles are protected by law. This means that anyone who uses a designated title must be on our Register."

Misuse of title | - Free Chat Rooms

Edited to include full quote.

Last edited:

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Now prove it.

Tis a simple thing.
Find out how I have broken the law in any way you can actualy prove it.

If you can, then thats fine by me, otherwise, please, just shut the feck up with alligations and half assed threats.

You have no idea that the law you refer to is about registration.
We have a registar of those who are qualified to treat, be them doctors, nurses whatever.

It is an offence to treat people without being registered.

Thats the law you are talking about.

Now it's really simple.

Leave it alone, otherwise I can and will go back through every post you have ever made, be that with this name or your former and drag up all the stupid shite you have said.

You should be banned instantly for asking to staff to ban me because you find a stupid idea has merit.

Just shut the **** up and crawl back into the hole you call safety.

Because you wont find it here you sad little man.

Or should I call you a sausage?

Fecking idiot.

Kev45

Reaction score
You should be banned instantly for asking to staff to ban me because you find a stupid idea has merit.

More gibberish from you, stalky old man.

LOL!

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Do you actually have a point. or do you like to look up shite which means feck all, apart from you apparent love of lost causes?

Just answer me one simple question.
Why do you dislike me so much?
I would love to know

Back