Is it about time Management looked at making Ageism an offense on this site?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
My goodness can you stop whining on and on about your age and ppl not respecting you , young ppl do have manners and empathy [ well my 4 have] but you choose to disrespect them then you get back twice as bad.
IT seem that if an elder gentleman seen chatting to a much young woman then yes it causes raised eyebrows. . its they norm for some ppl to say oh look at that dirty old man. You cant change every one out look on it.

most of it not always directed at you . you just think it is. so you start a battle over it . where your big broad shoulders? you dont see Jeffs or Words fighting they just take it on chin or use it as banter.
Same old "likes " i see ! yet more of the Herd mentality .I never disrespect young people and i never will .It`s the lot who are over 40 but under70 who show no empathy towards old people .You being one i guess?.If i start to call some of the women in chatrooms sick names i`m sure i`ll get quickly removed.
I don`t look for the till with an older lady on in Tesco when i shop ,just to make sure i don`t have to talk to a young woman ! .You really are making this appear to be a sexist thing eh ?. I have 2 daughters ! my God ! shouldn`t i talk to them ? and also 2 g.daughters !! how disgusting of me to dare to talk to them ,i should know better at my age !.
There is simply no reason why the word "old" needs to be used against "old" members if you want to insult or argue with them.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Same old "likes " i see ! yet more of the Herd mentality .I never disrespect young people and i never will .It`s the lot who are over 40 but under70 who show no empathy towards old people .You being one i guess?.If i start to call some of the women in chatrooms sick names i`m sure i`ll get quickly removed.
I don`t look for the till with an older lady on in Tesco when i shop ,just to make sure i don`t have to talk to a young woman ! .You really are making this appear to be a sexist thing eh ?. I have 2 daughters ! my God ! shouldn`t i talk to them ? and also 2 g.daughters !! how disgusting of me to dare to talk to them ,i should know better at my age !.
There is simply no reason why the word "old" needs to be used against "old" members if you want to insult or argue with them.

you now made this all this aimed at me because i answered you must of touched a few nerves

old you not getting anywhere
1] used to be a classroom assistant so i know how to treat younger ppl ,
2] I retired then i went to work for wrvs [ look it up then tell me i no empathy ]
3] i am nt in amy click or any ones club i am my own boss [ wanna ring my hubby and ask him]
4] i will accept you apology when your ready to write it.
i will not answer you any more,

Last edited:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
you now made this all this aimed at me because i answered you must of touched a few nerves

old you not getting anywhere
1] used to be a classroom assistant so i know how to treat younger ppl ,
2] I retired then i went to work for wrvs [ look it up then tell me i no empathy ]
3] i am nt in amy click or any ones club i am my own boss [ wanna ring my hubby and ask him]
4] i will accept you apology when your ready to write it.
i will not answer you any more,
You really are joking !? Apology for what ? I`m happy that you won`t be posting any more on this thread. Reality is that there is ageism on this chatsite and in my opinion it should be made into a TUS rule as are Sexism ,racism etc .
I would like to ask jefffs if his opinion has been altered by the posts on here so far ?

BizarreBabe

The Biz!
Reaction score
Nobody argued against my point? Any reason? Not wanting to beat me with a stick? This seems all very personal.

B

Bad_Influence

So calling women sick names is the equivalent of calling you old? That says everything we need to know about you.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Nobody argued against my point? Any reason? Not wanting to beat me with a stick? This seems all very personal.
BB ,i think they are each part of the same clique and can`t beat your eloquent reasoning.
One other poster in here has hit he target but seems to have been ignored also ,same reasoning as you . You`re both too clever for them to find an answer which will make you look foolish or me look better :)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So calling women sick names is the equivalent of calling you old? That says everything we need to know about you.
Yes...i can`t type a name for you here otherwise i`d get banned .Try using your imagination .You might just be capable of finding an answer .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I would hate to be in hells household must be like a prison camp

Go to the corner .As megs says lighten up
i`m well enlightened thanks bud. She needs to put my words in context to understand what my point is ,rather than support a small group of people who she thinks are superior .

B

Bad_Influence

You made a point?? Really? All I saw was you telling Hells he should rise above it and I couldn't agree more. But he won't, because like always it has to be about HIM. So no I won't 'beat you with a stick'. and yes it is personal.... in the the way that only one person is crying.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I once got chased by Guyanese Police in a Milk Float i stole that i probably could of ran faster than.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
He just thinks he's better than anyone else which infact he isnt he mustn't be getting enough attention at home bless :)
I can assure you that i have never felt that i`m better than anyone else. Anyone who actually knows "me " would tell you that.
What has that got to do with ageism anyway ?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You made a point?? Really? All I saw was you telling Hells he should rise above it and I couldn't agree more. But he won't, because like always it has to be about HIM. So no I won't 'beat you with a stick'. and yes it is personal.... in the the way that only one person is crying.
Why don`t you stick to the topic now Bad and answer whether you consider that Ageism exists on this chatsite & should be outlawed ?

B

Bad_Influence

Why don`t you stick to the topic now Bad and answer whether you consider that Ageism exists on this chatsite & should be outlawed ?

Ok I will stick to topic just for you. No I don't believe ageism is prevalent here. I see all ages getting along just fine. So no, I don't think it needs to be dealt with. However moaning old goats who cry about everything should be dealt with harshly. Just sayin'.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score

If it isn't projection, hell2bwith76, it's either diversion or sublimation. That's all I've come to expect now.
I would 'like' you if it was possible but administration seem to think that 'liking' someone is pernicious.
I wonder if anyone in administration is prepared 'to make a statement' on the subject.
Again, another possible topic for consideration.
;)

Back