Is it about time Management looked at making Ageism an offense on this site?

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

xxwhite_dovexx

Hello from Florida! Be thankful !
Reaction score
Sad how the older chatters get no respect ! just remember Karma is a b**** !

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I`m quitting this thread anyway .It`s really useful for learning how to plant spuds so i won`t beg to close it down :D

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I`m quitting this thread anyway .It`s really useful for learning how to plant spuds so i won`t beg to close it down :D

Show me your Potato peeler , have you got a posh one ?

Ps you never quit an argument in your life are you feeling ok ?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Show me your Potato peeler , have you got a posh one ?

Ps you never quit an argument in your life are you feeling ok ?
I`m no potato expert so i consider i shouldn`t try to comment on the art of growing spuds :) I accept defeat on that one ;)

Q

quietfem

we all age with time but one stays as young as they wish to do,but its nice just to be nice and show respect for all ages.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I wonder why Hells liked your comment. After all it was him who gave me the title and accused me of influencing everyone? Only a bit hypocritical wouldn’t you say?
You are so darn thick ! considering you try to impress others with your spelling and grammar ! You`ll never be up to matching WP. Why i LIKE his comment is because it`s true ! .A few of us have the balls to see through your guise and actually NOT be influenced by you .I started on this site about 2 months prior to you and was quite fine chatting to the regs.. in yah until you came along. After reading your comments(lies !) about me most of them turned their back on me in favour of your lies and sarcastic humour. Good luck to em i say but never accuse me of being influenced by you .Now i am laughing !! hahahaha :D .

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I wonder why Hells liked your comment. After all it was him who gave me the title and accused me of influencing everyone? Only a bit hypocritical wouldn’t you say?

Do you also wonder why I liked His comment?.. !

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
You are so darn thick ! considering you try to impress others with your spelling and grammar ! You`ll never be up to matching WP. Why i LIKE his comment is because it`s true ! .A few of us have the balls to see through your guise and actually NOT be influenced by you .I started on this site about 2 months prior to you and was quite fine chatting to the regs.. in yah until you came along. After reading your comments(lies !) about me most of them turned their back on me in favour of your lies and sarcastic humour. Good luck to em i say but never accuse me of being influenced by you .Now i am laughing !! hahahaha :D .

Well said fella...It's about time. ;) :)

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

so much for quitting this thread,!!!

Back