Is it about time Management looked at making Ageism an offense on this site?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I consider that some members use Age as a derogatory and abusive way of trying to get a rise out of another member who happens to be old. Surely this sort of behaviour shouldn`t be approved on this site ?
Let`s see what sort of response this thread gets .

Clarity

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Are we talking in general or specifically about you.

I've only ever once witnessed ageism on here and she was about the same age as him so guess don' really count.

Personally i don't see peoples age as long as the chats decent i'm not bothered

jefffs

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Are we talking in general or specifically about you.

I've only ever once witnessed ageism on here and she was about the same age as him so guess don' really count.

Personally i don't see peoples age as long as the chats decent i'm not bothered
I agree I get nasty comments about my age, mainly from twats that dont like me being popular, also they make homosexual comments which are uncalled for..still clever little F**ker`s aint they

Lau40

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I agree I get nasty comments about my age, mainly from twats that dont like me being popular, also they make homosexual comments which are uncalled for..still clever little F**ker`s aint they
Let me at them Jefffs! I think the sun shines out of your bottom :)

Clarity

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Clarity

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Your lovely Jefffs how very dare they, guess its the jealousy thing cos yas so charming.

Maybe you should offer lessons??

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If anyone makes nasty comments about Homosexuality then they should be banned ! It is one of the ban areas in the rules . As for a previous comments about this being purely about me then no it isn`t. In my opinion too many people ,in real life also ,treat the old or elderly as if they are not wanted and therefor should be excluded from any sort of social media. As i think is mentioned ,in my opinion it isn`t the young who use this "age baiting " for kicks ,it`s the age group between 40 & 60. Funny how once they get near to 60 or over 60 they seem to avoid mentioning age ?.

jefffs

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Your lovely Jefffs how very dare they, guess its the jealousy thing cos yas so charming.

Maybe you should offer lessons??
thanks Clarity the tosspots aint worth it xx

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

I have known you for 16yrs, yes you're very popular, that's because you're a true gent and you don't treat anyone differently. People take a pop at someone on here whether it be about age, sexuality or whatever because they're jealous, plain and simple

BizarreBabe

The Biz!
Reaction score
Hold on... so one person raises the subject about the ageist abuse he receives, it is then dismissed because they didn't personally witness it, in comes Jefffs and now there's outrage.

I have seen the ageist insults thrown at both @hell2bwith76 and at @jefffs , and others. Regardless of what you think of each individual it is discriminatory and not something anyone can control, in the same way people cannot amend their race, gender or sexuality.

I personally agree that it should be considered the same way for the reason I have given. It is unlikely to happen though. So in the meantime just rise above it or block the nasty pasties.

jefffs

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hold on... so one person raises the subject about the ageist abuse he receives, it is then dismissed because they didn't personally witness it, in comes Jefffs and now there's outrage.

I have seen the ageist insults thrown at both @hell2bwith76 and at @jefffs , and others. Regardless of what you think of each individual it is discriminatory and not something anyone can control, in the same way people cannot amend their race, gender or sexuality.

I personally agree that it should be considered the same way for the reason I have given. It is unlikely to happen though. So in the meantime just rise above it or block the nasty pasties.
your right Biz yes, nowt a lot can be done so ignore is my way, dont like blocking
I have known you for 16yrs, yes you're very popular, that's because you're a true gent and you don't treat anyone differently. People take a pop at someone on here whether it be about age, sexuality or whatever because they're jealous, plain and simple

jefffs

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
thanks Yaris, be nice too have another 16yrs will u xx

bhgxusa0123

Staff member
Reaction score
If anyone makes homosexual comments that you thik break tou rules, please report it with a screen shot.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

I don`t mind if the term "old" is used in fun by someone who is a mate in chat .It`s when it becomes a word to use for mocking a member with the intent of baiting them . To cut a long story short i was baited for 30 minutes other week concerning my age and eventually cracked and ,more or less, told them to drink something nasty. I was banned for 3 days. The reason was " death threat " ? duuuhh ! my appeal was turned down by both Admin who didn`t wish to know about the 30 minutes of age baiting .I wonder why ?

B

Bad_Influence

I don`t mind if the term "old" is used in fun by someone who is a mate in chat .It`s when it becomes a word to use for mocking a member with the intent of baiting them . To cut a long story short i was baited for 30 minutes other week concerning my age and eventually cracked and ,more or less, told them to drink something nasty. I was banned for 3 days. The reason was " death threat " ? duuuhh ! my appeal was turned down by both Admin who didn`t wish to know about the 30 minutes of age baiting .I wonder why ?

Ahhhh. Now I understand. It’s only goading when somebody else does it. Thanks for clearing that up.

Back