Is age a factor in relationships?

W

WolfeSwitche

Yu could prove that you didn`t respond at me then eh ?. Who else was in the room ? tell me so i can gamble that they are just another part of the room clique :).. They`d say anything to provide faith in the Master :)
Grow up!
I don't need to keep "proof" of my convos

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Forgive me here as I am struggling to fully comprehend parts of this conversation now.

A male commented on a profile picture a 'woman' chose to post and the actual comment was "nice legs".

The 'woman' is upset because she was involved in a debate with 3 other people and describes it as rude.

But says it would have been OK in PM.

So wasn't offended by the actual comment.

Then spent 4 pages arguing about it.

Is that the gist of it?

W

WolfeSwitche

Forgive me here as I am struggling to fully comprehend parts of this conversation now.

A male commented on a profile picture a 'woman' chose to post and the actual comment was "nice legs".

The 'woman' is upset because she was involved in a debate with 3 other people and describes it as rude.

But says it would have been OK in PM.

Is that the gist of it?
Pretty much, yes.

The thing is, it's not that he commented. It's the fact we'd had very little prior communication.

Yes, I do consider it rude to interrupt a debate, in the Debate Room, to "compliment" me.

No "hi" or "excuse me" just "nice legs.... carry on"

Hells claims I'm "asking for attention and comments" by showing off my legs, when in fact I was showing off my t-shirt.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Pretty much, yes.

The thing is, it's not that he commented. It's the fact we'd had very little prior communication.

Yes, I do consider it rude to interrupt a debate, in the Debate Room, to "compliment" me.

Hells claims I'm "asking for attention and comments" by showing off my legs, when in fact I was showing off my t-shirt.

Thanks for explaining. I saw the picture, don't know why you took it down because it wasn't offensive in the least but I also missed the bit where Hell said you were "asking for attention".

I stand corrected.

Hell is a sexist pig and we all know that alongside the other sexist pigs who post on the boards.

C

ChasingRubies

A 70-something year old man in chat the other day said to a 19yr old "girl" "I would like to put you over my knee" THAT is creepy.

Having a 19yr old girl myself, dating anyone 30+ to me is a bit.... yano. The whole power dynamic seems off. That incl 19yr old boys and grown women.

When you get to my age 37 then dating older doesn't seem so bad, I would never date anyone younger than myself, or anyone over 50, personal preference.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Pretty much, yes.

I don`t intend to write any more unless it helps but basically ,SHE is lying .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
A 70-something year old man in chat the other day said to a 19yr old "girl" "I would like to put you over my knee" THAT is creepy.

Having a 19yr old girl myself, dating anyone 30+ to me is a bit.... yano. The whole power dynamic seems off. That incl 19yr old boys and grown women.

When you get to my age 37 then dating older doesn't seem so bad, I would never date anyone younger than myself, or anyone over 50, personal preference.
Well ,i`m not 70 and Wolfwitch is certainly not 19 ! . i hope that answers your worried question ?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Thanks for explaining. I saw the picture, don't know why you took it down because it wasn't offensive in the least but I also missed the bit where Hell said you were "asking for attention".

I stand corrected.

Hell is a sexist pig and we all know that alongside the other sexist pigs who post on the boards.
I NEVER said it was offensive ! ffs now i can see why many women on here are obsessed with calling most men on here "sexist" !
The avatar showed a front on photo of about 75% her legs and 25% a top which she claims was what she was showing off!
She did make a song and dance about my comment so i said in response " ok then you have ugly legs" ( just sarcasm you know ? some women have it yes?.)
How it got to here was another story .
When anyone can find evidence on this forum or in chatrooms that i`m a sexist male pig please show it the room when i`m in there ok ?

W

WolfeSwitche

I NEVER said it was offensive ! ffs now i can see why many women on here are obsessed with calling most men on here "sexist" !
The avatar showed a front on photo of about 75% her legs and 25% a top which she claims was what she was showing off!
She did make a song and dance about my comment so i said in response " ok then you have ugly legs" ( just sarcasm you know ? some women have it yes?.)
How it got to here was another story .
When anyone can find evidence on this forum or in chatrooms that i`m a sexist male pig please show it the room when i`m in there ok ?
It showed the top third of my legs and the t-shirt.

Have you got proof that you are not lying ?
You're the one making the accusation. The burden of proof is on you.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It showed the top third of my legs and the t-shirt.

You're the one making the accusation. The burden of proof is on you.
I`m not interested in your accusations any more . It`s just taken anyone who may have spoken to me away from them as they will be too scared to state that ,having chatted to me in the past ,they will isolate themselves if they associate with me now .
Good for them ,i wish them well.

W

WolfeSwitche

I`m not interested in your accusations any more . It`s just taken anyone who may have spoken to me away from them as they will be too scared to state that ,having chatted to me in the past ,they will isolate themselves if they associate with me now .
Good for them ,i wish them well.
My accusations?
You're the one making accusations.

The rest of your post doesnt make sense, sorry.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I don`t have a blame mentality about anyone on here . They are all merely chat friends or not ,suit themselves .

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Damn I missed the good part of this thread.
Now we just have people saying "He/She said sh** about me".
FFS, knock it off.

Age is what it is, if people are happy what does it mater.
I was happy with a women 10 years older than me when I was 18, why wouldnt I be, she was a demon in bed.

The problem lies the other way round to most people.
Older men with younger women.
Why?

Back