Is age a factor in relationships?

C

ChasingRubies

Damn I missed the good part of this thread.
Now we just have people saying "He/She said sh** about me".
FFS, knock it off.

Age is what it is, if people are happy what does it mater.
I was happy with a women 10 years older than me when I was 18, why wouldnt I be, she was a demon in bed.

The problem lies the other way round to most people.
Older men with younger women.
Why?

Its both ways round, older women with younger men too. She may have been a demon in bed but I know at 28 there is no way on earth I'd ever have been attracted to an 18 yr old lad to me it's creepy. I'm sure you had an excellent time in bed yourself lol.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Its both ways round, older women with younger men too. She may have been a demon in bed but I know at 28 there is no way on earth I'd ever have been attracted to an 18 yr old lad to me it's creepy. I'm sure you had an excellent time in bed yourself lol.
Perhaps at 18 a young lad would n`t be attracted to a 28 year old ? It all works both ways ya know ?.

S

Saphire

The problem lies the other way round to most people.
Older men with younger women.
Why?
You must be joking.
An older woman with a younger man STILL, in 2022, gets ridiculed, sniggered at called names like Cougar, etc etc.
Older men with younger women have always been socially accepted.
You only have to watch film or TV, film especially...men in their 40's, 50.s 60's, are very often portrayed as lovers and husbands of women young enough to be their daughters.
The likes of Clint Eastwood and Sean Connery even cast themselves as the leading love interest when they were in their 70's and 80's.

Male vanity knows no bounds.:rolleyes:

BronzeSquirrel

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Get real all of you ! A Man is a man at any age . You live in a very sheltered life methinks . Why not ask some of the "young " ladies who i say "hello " to if i talk in a "sexy flirty "manner ? I`m pretty sure many of the younger women wouldn`t say "NO" to a few weeks with Rod Stewart or Mike Jagger ?.
Have you ever thought those young girls you flirt with think you're a creepy dirty old man and wish to God you wouldn't?

BronzeSquirrel

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Age is just a number and if the people love each other then people dont need to get involved
That's true when it's consensual. Most women have had to deal with dirty old men at some time in their lives. Perhaps these men, in their vanity, just don't appreciate that. They think it's harmless fun. A lecher is unpleasant no matter their age. But an old lecher is the worst.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Have you ever thought those young girls you flirt with think you're a creepy dirty old man and wish to God you wouldn't?
errrr are you referring to me or chewing a brick ? Can you name these "young girls " who i flirt with . You can`t be one of them for sure ! .
Why can`t people use their own brains and not depend on others to spread the lies for them?.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You must be joking.
An older woman with a younger man STILL, in 2022, gets ridiculed, sniggered at called names like Cougar, etc etc.
You only have to watch film or TV, film especially...men in their 40's, 50.s 60's, are very often portrayed as lovers and husbands of women young enough to be their daughters.
The likes of Clint Eastwood and Sean Connery even cast themselves as the leading love interest when they were in their 70's and 80's.

Is that a "positive " for Connery and Eastwood ?. They are probably happy to have made that age and rightly so too.

S

Saphire

Is that a "positive " for Connery and Eastwood ?. They are probably happy to have made that age and rightly so too.
It's not a positve.

There is nothing wrong in being any age...good luck to any man or woman who makes their 80's, 90's and beyond.
It's so much more dignified when people accept the age they are, instead of trying to act like a young stud, with a young woman.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
You must be joking.

Your talking to the wrong guy.
My ex was 10 years older than me when I was 18.

She taught me sooooo much lol

annajamey

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
No, age is not a issue. That is why age gap dating is so popular online.

L

LiveWales

Well i for one like the older woman, its my prefrence, not that i am looking online.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It's not a positve.

There is nothing wrong in being any age...good luck to any man or woman who makes their 80's, 90's and beyond.
It's so much more dignified when people accept the age they are, instead of trying to act like a young stud, with a young woman.

Well, that depends if the 80 year old guy happens to have a lot of money.

Then his 20 year old widow can enjoy it after his demise.

Or is that just a stereotype?

Seems to happen a lot ;)

S

Saphire

Well, that depends if the 80 year old guy happens to have a lot of money.

Then his 20 year old widow can enjoy it after his demise.

Or is that just a stereotype?

Seems to happen a lot ;)
Does it?
I dont think I know of any couples like that...wait, Anna Nicole Smith springs to mind..

I suppose it depends what people are looking for in a relationship.
If being used, either for looks, or money, suits both, it's their business.

Back