Is age a factor in relationships?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Attention. Validation. Acceptance. Friendship.
You are so wrong lady. My REAL friends and family are here but not in bloody chatrooms or Forums ! I have always tried to be reasonable with people online as i see them as persons ,not words on a screen like many do. If that`s nt enough then they can just block me or stop speaking ( in text). Not a problem for me as i`m not trying to date anyone etc .
I was always taught that women like to be complimented on their dress ,face etc and i don`t think i`ll quit that habit any time yet.
I cringe when i see members in chatrooms greet ther members ( friends) with " Hiya big tits " or even worse but thats how they have made friends in chatrooms . Different people ,different attitudes.

Last edited:
W

WolfeSwitche

You are so wrong lady. My REAL friends and family are here but not in bloody chatrooms or Forums ! I have always tried to be reasonable with people online as i see them as persons ,not words on a screen like many do. If that`s nt enough then they can just block me or stop speaking ( in text). Not a problem for me as i`m not trying to date anyone etc .
I was always taught that women like to be complimented on their dress ,face etc and i don`t think i`ll quit that habit any time yet.
I cringe when i see members in chatrooms greet ther members ( friends) with " Hiya big tits " or even moreso. but thats how they have made friends in chatrooms . Different people ,different attitudes.
Your compliments, to me at least, were so very I'll timed though. Do you not see that? It would've been different in a PM, or a whisper, or even in chat when it was quiet or relevant. Not barging into a debate to say "nice legs" especially when we'd barely exchanged more than half a dozen words.

Never seen anyone greet anyone "hiya big tits" but maybe it's a laugh between friends? Not an initial greeting like yours was?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Your compliments, to me at least, were so very I'll timed though. Do you not see that? It would've been different in a PM, or a whisper, or even in chat when it was quiet or relevant. Not barging into a debate to say "nice legs" especially when we'd barely exchanged more than half a dozen words.

Never seen anyone greet anyone "hiya big tits" but maybe it's a laugh between friends? Not an initial greeting like yours was?
Yes ,it`s a laugh between friends .Is it the normal now for friends to greet each other in such an obviously "sexist" manner ? I bet it is by the older people (over 40 under 70).I distinctly remember saying to you ,in the same room just after you spat at me " ok then ugly legs " . You don`t remember as the rooms are too fast much of the time at that time .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Ohhh they do and worse ( if you belong to the 40`s 50` age group ) it`s totally acceptable .maybe you could sittin the 40/50 chatroom and watch see how they converse . And ,of course ,they leave me out because i dont fit that image.
Give yourself a treat and use that chatroom for a while .;)

S

Saphire

One of the drawbacks with online interaction is one person cant judge another person by facial expression, demeanour and so on.
You could walk into a social gathering and know instinctively which person would be agreeable to a compliment, even a jokey insult, and if you made a mistake, you certainly wouldn't do it again.

Online, in my opinion, things can be said that come across as 'creepy' or uncalled for, and maybe it wasn't meant that way.

I do think if a female poster doesn't respond to a compliment, the best thing to do is take the hint, and not follow it up with another one.

Last edited by a moderator:
W

WolfeSwitche

Yes ,it`s a laugh between friends .Is it the normal now for friends to greet each other in such an obviously "sexist" manner ? I bet it is by the older people (over 40 under 70).I distinctly remember saying to you ,in the same room just after you spat at me " ok then ugly legs " . You don`t remember as the rooms are too fast much of the time at that time .
There were 4 of us in the Debate room, chatting so it wasn't fast. I did NOT respond to you in chat. I've only ever responded to you on here or on PM as I don't trust you.

What did I spit at you???

40s 50s room has a lot of banter and piss taking, including sexual innuendo. This is built up over time not random comments.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
One of the drawbacks with online interaction is one person cant judge another person by facial expression, demeanour and so on.
You could walk into a social gathering and know instinctively which person would be agreeable to a compliment, even a jokey insult, and if you made a mistake, you certainly wouldn't do it again.

Online, in my opinion, things can be said that come across as 'creepy' or uncalled for, and maybe it wasn't meant that way.

I do think if a female poster doesn't respond to a compliment, the best thing to do is take the hint, and not follow it up with another one.
She did respond and i did respond back in an apologetical fashion,if a little sarcastic . Sorry about that .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
There were 4 of us in the Debate room, chatting so it wasn't fast. I did NOT respond to you in chat. I've only ever responded to you on here or on PM as I don't trust you.

What did I spit at you???

40s 50s room has a lot of banter and piss taking, including sexual innuendo. This is built up over time not random comments.
Why didn`t you keep a screeenshot of the action if there were only 4 people in chat ? It would have saved a lot of hasstle.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
40s 50s room has a lot of banter and piss taking, including sexual innuendo
YEAHHH at last a follower in the 40/50 room has the guts to say that there is a lot of SEXUAL innuendo used in there . They attempt to tar the sister site with a bad name when all the time they are doing exactly the same !
I put it down to the Menapause :).

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Why would I want to screenshot convos?
Yu could prove that you didn`t respond at me then eh ?. Who else was in the room ? tell me so i can gamble that they are just another part of the room clique :).. They`d say anything to provide faith in the Master :)

Back