Is age a factor in relationships?

PennyDreadful2

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I think it can happen if your ovaries are taken out when you have the hysterectomy, mine were left in.
Some women take HRT after...obviously it's not suitable for all.
I had a complete hysterectomy, because a huge cyst was discovered. I don't like the thought of HRT, drugs that affect the natural rhythm of the human body. I was never on the pill, for the same reason.

S

Saphire

I had a complete hysterectomy, because a huge cyst was discovered. I don't like the thought of HRT, drugs that affect the natural rhythm of the human body. I was never on the pill, for the same reason.
I hope you are OK now. x

I took HRT for a short time a few years ago, (pre hysterectomy) I read that it could improve loss of memory,. At the time it bothered me that I couldn't remember where I had put the car keys etc (once or twice they were found in the fridge)
Anyway....it didn't help with the memory, and like you, I didn't like putting stuff in my body, so I stopped taking it.
I still avoid pills when I can.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
" the "young women " they refer to are females aged over 21 ,not really illegal eh ?"

This got me thinking. Hells has raised a valid point here yet I (personally) found it, idk, weird? Why do i? He's right, they're well over the legal age of consent. If both parties are happy who am I to judge? Especially when I believe in each to their own, none it harm.

Is it a biological thing? Primal?

Males desiring the young fertile females?

Does it repel women more than men?
Page 1 of a "new" thread and already my name has popped up before i had even read the title ! let alone made any comments.<shakes head>

W

WolfeSwitche

Page 1 of a "new" thread and already my name has popped up before i had even read the title ! let alone made any comments.<shakes head>
The thread wasn't about you.... something you said made me think, that's all.

Stop taking everything as an attack, ffs!

PennyDreadful2

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I hope you are OK now. x

I took HRT for a short time a few years ago, (pre hysterectomy) I read that it could improve loss of memory,. At the time it bothered me that I couldn't remember where I had put the car keys etc (once or twice they were found in the fridge)
Anyway....it didn't help with the memory, and like you, I didn't like putting stuff in my body, so I stopped taking it.
I still avoid pills when I can.
I'm ok at the moment thank goodness. x
But after a scare like that, you are always looking over your shoulder, so to speak.
I have a very understanding partner, he has been an invaluable support to me.

S

Saphire

I'm ok at the moment thank goodness. x
But after a scare like that, you are always looking over your shoulder, so to speak.
I have a very understanding partner, he has been an invaluable support to me.
That's good.
Having a supportive partner makes the worst times bearable. x

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Get real all of you ! A Man is a man at any age . You live in a very sheltered life methinks . Why not ask some of the "young " ladies who i say "hello " to if i talk in a "sexy flirty "manner ? I`m pretty sure many of the younger women wouldn`t say "NO" to a few weeks with Rod Stewart or Mike Jagger ?.

It is perfectly normal, but when a 78 year old bloke is chatting to a 20 something girl, in a flirty/sexual way, I find that very creepy. What exactly are they expecting?
It's strange how, of all the chatrooms I've visited, and equally in the Forum, you are singled out as 'a creepy old man'.
It doesn't appear that your modus operandum has changed at all, regardless of this being pointed out on numerous occasions.
You are simply proving that (some) people don't get wiser with age.

I doubt that you will adjust your behaviour accordingly and therefore will continue to be mocked for your blatant sexism.
:rolleyes:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It's strange how, of all the chatrooms I've visited, and equally in the Forum, you are singled out as 'a creepy old man'.
It doesn't appear that your modus operandum has changed at all, regardless of this being pointed out on numerous occasions.
You are simply proving that (some) people don't get wiser with age.

I doubt that you will adjust your behaviour accordingly and therefore will continue to be mocked for your blatant sexism.
:rolleyes:
Odd how there seem to be NO "creepy young men" on this site eh ?.
Why would i require a "modus operandom" change ? I`m not using chat to make friends with anyone . Having said which i do have a few nice members who seem quite happy to greet me with a smile .

While at it ,are you now newly recruited to Sad`s small army ? How much did it cost ?:)

Ohh and btw ,i am and always have been a non-sexist. If you can point out which remarks you mean i may be able to understand your trash ,even if i don`t understand it .

Back