Input Please .......

Do violent video games and movies lead to behaviour problems with young children or young teenagers

• Total voters

Amaani

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Hell..
Kids respond to one thing, attention, if parents don't give it, they will find it else ware, its pretty simple.
Be that Facebook, Xbox or whatever demeans their character.
Let them be who they are, but your job, relationship is never more important than your kids ffs..
You brought them into this world you selfish bastards, take responsibility for that.
Hit the nail on the head as I said people always ready to point the finger elsewhere. I’m not saying there isn’t outside influence but it’s up to the parents to raise them aware and reach right from wrong. Sadly you don’t see that much and often the parents need to grow up themselves

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hit the nail on the head as I said people always ready to point the finger elsewhere. I’m not saying there isn’t outside influence but it’s up to the parents to raise them aware and reach right from wrong. Sadly you don’t see that much and often the parents need to grow up themselves
My kids have all grown up as responsible and nice adults .I`m only saying this as it seemed that Amaani was targetting me with the lecture. Each of their kids has been brought up in similar fashion too and cause no trouble to others.The worrying thing is that my son and both my grandsons were badly beaten up in their late teens by gangs of kids of a similar age who i know for fact came from crap homes with crap parents who must have influenced their kids to be "rough".

Paperloveheart

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
OH you going to love this to all those that have been gamers. All the time you were playing those games they were mapping your minds to use in AI and that AI is ready to be released to play against you and your demise. Don't shoot the messenger. Another article floating around on the airways I have a hard copy of.

Amaani

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
My kids have all grown up as responsible and nice adults .I`m only saying this as it seemed that Amaani was targetting me with the lecture. Each of their kids has been brought up in similar fashion too and cause no trouble to others.The worrying thing is that my son and both my grandsons were badly beaten up in their late teens by gangs of kids of a similar age who i know for fact came from crap homes with crap parents who must have influenced their kids to be "rough".
Lol awww sorry I wasn’t targeting you at all I was speaking generally, when I sometimes goto pick my nieces I just think some of the parents need to grow up themselves as in swearing and talking inappropriately outside the school gates

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Damn I kinda got carried away in my last post lol
There are always mitigating circumstances in any relationship.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Lol awww sorry I wasn’t targeting you at all I was speaking generally, when I sometimes goto pick my nieces I just think some of the parents need to grow up themselves as in swearing and talking inappropriately outside the school gates
Totally agree !

Back