Incel

Status
Not open for further replies.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
There's a lot of things that are imagined in this world (you thinking you're popular with women is definitely imagined!), but women's equality was/is definitely not one of them

Exactly where on this site have i said that i`m POPULAR with women ?? I think you must be going blind as well as stupid and a "man hater".

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
What? So his wife profited then? Yeah, probably, but you never know- he might taken credit for her invention.
Please go and watch boobs, hells and leave the stuff that requires grey matter to those that have it.
More stupidity from you and i note that you have the top "site Troll" liking all that you type ?. Maybe ,you are one of his Witches ?.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
More stupidity from you and i note that you have the top "site Troll" liking all that you type ?. Maybe ,you are one of his Witches ?.

Stop biting. Feeding them. Enjoy your day.

:)

B

Bad_Influence

So she has another name then ? As if we hadn`t guessed . Her insanity shines through brightly ,don`t worry .
Where the hell did you get that idea? You’re off your head. :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
C

CrazyCatLady

Hahahahaha....so funny!
I'm a manhater and I have double profiles. You are so wise and knowledgeable, hells- how can I disagree?
Wait, no I can.
I don't hate men at all. I love screwing them and oggling a bit dick sometimes, but perhaps they should keep their mouth shut and do what they're good at- playing with drills and car parts :rolleyes:
Sexism is ugly, don't you think?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
She doesn’t hate me. Just saying.
Go figure it out for yourself !

CrazyCatLady said:
There's a lot of things that are imagined in this world (you thinking you're popular with women is definitely imagined!), but women's equality was/is definitely not one of them

C

CrazyCatLady

:rolleyes:
If there was a confused smiley I'd use it, because I'm not sure what fee-diddle Hells is on now.

Step away from the screen, hells.....

B

Bad_Influence

Go figure it out for yourself !

CrazyCatLady said:
You think I wanna be popular? Pmsl. That said, I know you hated that everyone said hi to me when I went in the room, while at best you were (and still are) ignored by most, men and women. Lol

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Good, good- phew, I can breathe now!
Hey- relationships are complicated. You do you're ogling online and somewhere, there might be a nice tight set of 30 year old buns, she has her eye on ;)
Don't worry, hells- we get it ;)

Have you ever heard of a married couple with an "open relationship" ? Well wer`e not one of those but perhaps you can check it to find out how others operate . It`s quite interesting . In fac t i had a chat with a female member here who was in an open relationship with her hubby too. She admitted to having any bloke she fancied but he only stuck to one other woman which he needed . Poor woman eh ? rofl.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You think I wanna be popular? Pmsl. That said, I know you hated that everyone said hi to me when I went in the room, while at best you were (and still are) ignored by most, men and women. Lol

Past tense eh Bad ? Hows life on the outside going ?:D. Is the little woman stopping you from chatting in the rooms ? rofl ,while she has her play with whatever & whoever :D
Isn`t Equality grand ? roflmao

B

Bad_Influence

Past tense eh Bad ? Hows life on the outside going ?:D. Is the little woman stopping you from chatting in the rooms ? rofl ,while she has her play with whatever & whoever :D
Isn`t Equality grand ? roflmao
If you think that’s the reason I choose not to go in, that’s fine by me. I know it’s driving you crazy not knowing the real reason, you certainly mention it often enough on here and in the room. Pmsl

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
If you think that’s the reason I choose not to go in, that’s fine by me. I know it’s driving you crazy not knowing the real reason, you certainly mention it often enough on here and in the room. Pmsl

and you havn`t figured yet that i mention it deliberately knowing it will come out on here and who will be the messenger. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back