Incel

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MrFishy

The words come into common use after the tragic events in Plymouth this week and shootings carried out by Jake Davison.​

"Incel" is a new media buzz word. A name for men aged 16-25 who cant get girlfriends or achieve much. A group of women hating white men with racists views.

That covers most of my friends when I was that age.........even those at university.

I'd love to say this was a "white's only" problem but after all the black & Asian convicted rapists & murder's in the same age range...... its clearly not.

What is going on?

In 2018, there were 6,507 suicides registered in the UK, an age-standardised rate of 11.2 deaths per 100,000 population; the latest rate is significantly higher than that in 2017 and represents the first increase since 2013.

Three-quarters of registered deaths in 2018 were among men (4,903 deaths), which has been the case since the mid-1990s.

www dot ons dot gov dot uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/bulletins/suicidesintheunitedkingdom/2018registrations

Now around the mid 1990's the internet started..... is there a link? Hmmm maybe. There was a report back in 2012.

"We have presented evidence showing that social media may pose a risk to vulnerable groups who are part of these virtual communities."

www dot ncbi dot nlm dot nih dot gov/pmc/articles/PMC3477910/

My own feeling is the internet is isolating people. In the young it maybe the only social contact they have. Is it time to turning off social media and banning the internet for the under 18's?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

The words come into common use after the tragic events in Plymouth this week and shootings carried out by Jake Davison.​

"Incel" is a new media buzz word. A name for men aged 16-25 who cant get girlfriends or achieve much. A group of women hating white men with racists views.

That covers most of my friends when I was that age.........even those at university.

I'd love to say this was a "white's only" problem but after all the black & Asian convicted rapists & murder's in the same age range...... its clearly not.

What is going on?

In 2018, there were 6,507 suicides registered in the UK, an age-standardised rate of 11.2 deaths per 100,000 population; the latest rate is significantly higher than that in 2017 and represents the first increase since 2013.

Three-quarters of registered deaths in 2018 were among men (4,903 deaths), which has been the case since the mid-1990s.

www dot ons dot gov dot uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/deaths/bulletins/suicidesintheunitedkingdom/2018registrations

Now around the mid 1990's the internet started..... is there a link? Hmmm maybe. There was a report back in 2012.

"We have presented evidence showing that social media may pose a risk to vulnerable groups who are part of these virtual communities."

www dot ncbi dot nlm dot nih dot gov/pmc/articles/PMC3477910/

My own feeling is the internet is isolating people. In the young it maybe the only social contact they have. Is it time to turning off social media and banning the internet for the under 18's?

I find it hard to believe that under 18`s males have any problem finding nice girls if that is the cause of "incel" ( wtf does it mean ?!!!). Under 18`s are pretty clever at dodging the drink laws and definitely any drug laws .
Has anyone given out the stats for ratio of M to F in this country?

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Men usually use lethal force when attempting suicide, women tend not to hence it fails.

Then we have a family courts system which is detrimental to men.

With Covid, it's primarily men who have lost jobs, hence the expected role of bread winner has relegated their lives to being "useless" which leads to a rise in male suicide, historically noted in the 1930's during the great depression and more recently after the 2008 crash.

The rise of media which wrongly linked sexual freedom to feminism in the 70's wrongly to create media headlines which linked sexual freedoms to actual feminist issues, hence the "Sole Partner" rate has dropped like a rock.

Which has reduced marriage to being "Old Fashioned" and not "Progressive".

White males are the lowest performing strata of education currently.

All these things add up.

What's funny is that women are 51% of the population.

It was women who pushed for monogamy originally, due to the older wives not wishing to be pushed out of the line of succession.

Seems having ones cake and eating it to is not the best way to live for women.

They are chasing a minority (due to more women being pushed into higher end jobs for equality rotas) of successful males who can be secure and provide a "Better" future.

Hardly surprising there has become a male underclass of Incels, just as there is now a female underclass which don't live up to the "Expectations" of those males who are successful.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Too many Phsycologists if you ask me ! When i was chasing girls like all the other boys nobody had to get special treatment in order to be noticed ? ffs ! How weak are todays Society ?. Make some strong Laws up about what will happen if any bloke behaves real badly to any woman . Don`t pussyfoot around how we "educate " boys to become men and treat women decently. There is a point in getting women to treat men decently too ya know ?.

B

Bad_Influence

Too many Phsycologists if you ask me ! When i was chasing girls like all the other boys nobody had to get special treatment in order to be noticed ? ffs ! How weak are todays Society ?. Make some strong Laws up about what will happen if any bloke behaves real badly to any woman . Don`t pussyfoot around how we "educate " boys to become men and treat women decently. There is a point in getting women to treat men decently too ya know ?.
WHEN you were chasing girls? You never stopped Hells.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Having access to the 'Internet' has inherent and unseen dangers.

Most of it is only coming to light now. Years ago you could watch beheading's on 'Live Leak'.

Incel is just another form of folks spouting what they feel is wrong with the world instead of looking inward to themselves.

Another 'Millenial' cop out....Same as ADHD and all the rest of that stuff.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Why would they look in on themselves?

They believe they are righteous, that they are the chosen ones, they surround themselves with others just like they are in tiny online bubbles/support networks and I agree the internet gives them the platform to do just that while it fuels all these negative subcultures.

Personally, I think 'incel' is just another sh** label to pin on damaged men and which does nothing to address the real issue/s of toxic male misogyny.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
B
Why would they look in on themselves?

They believe they are righteous, that they are the chosen ones, they surround themselves with others just like they are in tiny online bubbles/support networks and I agree the internet gives them the platform to do just that while it fuels all these negative subcultures.

Personally, I think 'incel' is just another sh** label to pin on damaged men and which does nothing to address the real issue/s of toxic male misogyny.
Because sometimes it's their OWN fault. It's so easy these days to 'Label' an odd behaviour with a 'Condition'...There's nothing wrong with most of these people.

Just they have a name for it now and can blame it on that instead of themselves.

Cat100

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Male msoginy has been a factor in society from almost the beginning of any movement. Incel is just another form of it. We can discuss how they feel dienfranchised from society but ultimatly it is a movement that espouses crimes against women and be quit vocal of their hatred to half the society because they are not getting their way.

SamBally

Reaction score
"Another form of it"

Except it's not, it's one and the same thing. It's hardly a new concept, is it? There is nothing unique about an internet buzzword that attempts to pigeonhole 'incel' into a separate category all of its own. What is different is how the internet now provides a readily available platform for like-minded damaged men which did not exist before. Where they can further damage each other as they rationalize and normalize their extremism.

Two + women are murdered every single week of the year (in England and Wales alone) by an ex or current partner, over 100 women every year and it hardly gets a mention in the front pages of the MSM. 1/3 of women will experience domestic abuse in their lifetime and in 2019 1.6 million women experienced domestic violence (source Refuge).

A troubled and damaged "white" 22-year-old shoots dead six people and the MSM media report it as a "rare" event immediately alongside the label 'incel' and which in my opinion is a smokescreen that wrongly gives the impression that murder of women is also rare.

M

MrFishy

Hmmm..... lets look at the ons report for 2020

Homicide in England and Wales: year ending March 2020​

1.Main points​

• There were 695 victims of homicide in the year ending March 2020, 47 more (7%) than the previous year; this figure includes the Grays lorry incident with 39 homicide victims – if this incident is excluded, homicide showed a 1% increase overall.
  • The homicide rate was 11.7 per million population, with the rate for males (17 per million population) almost three times that for females (6 per million population); this is a higher difference than previous years because of a 20% increase in the number of male victims, from 422 to 506, and a 16% decrease in the number of female victims, from 225 to 188.
  • The homicide rate over the three-year period to year ending March 2020 was 49.5 per million population for the Black ethnic group, approximately five times higher than for the White ethnic group (9.4 per million population).
  • Just under two-thirds (443 or 64%) of all homicide victims in the year ending March 2020 were from the White ethnic group. The number of Black victims in the last year, at 105, was the highest seen since the year ending March 2002 (107 victims).
  • There were 142 homicide victims aged 16- to 24-years-old, an increase of 32 on the previous year and a return to the relatively high levels seen in the year ending March 2018 (147).
  • The most common method of killing continued to be by a sharp instrument, with 275 homicides by this method, an increase of 15 offences (up 6%) compared with the previous year and the second highest annual figure since 1946.

Two + women are murdered every single week of the year? Eeeeerrrrrr nope.

I'd say your more likely to be black and murder than a woman. Are those black guys busy killing each other just being misogynist?

SamBally

Reaction score
Doa darling, do point out where it states two women are NOT murdered by a current or ex-partner?

Secondly, DOA, can you explain why your thread on this site has a completely different picture of a different kayak compared to the picture you left on martins site???

"Two women a week are killed by a current or former partner in England and Wales alone

ONS (2019) Homicide in England and Wales: year ending March 2018 (average taken over 10 years)."

Edited to remove link.

Last edited:
M

MrFishy

First you can tell me how the **** did you get away with posting that link.

Why are you going on about 2 women a week being killed anyway? Are you raciest? Cos once you start looking at those figurers its alarming..... most of them are from the immigrant community.

The kayak picture on this site is represented of the one sold by sports direct for £250 with delivery. I got 4 in the Jan sales. Since sports direct sold out... there no picture on there site to use.

Unless you mean those fold up ones? I'm look at a 4 meter fold up sea kayak for next summer.

SamBally

Reaction score
First you can tell me how the **** did you get away with posting that link.

Why are you going on about 2 women a week being killed anyway? Are you raciest? Cos once you start looking at those figurers its alarming..... most of them are from the immigrant community.

The kayak picture on this site is represented of the one sold by sports direct for £250 with delivery. I got 4 in the Jan sales. Since sports direct sold out... there no picture on there site to use.

Unless you mean those fold up ones? I'm look at a 4 meter fold up sea kayak for next summer.

Doa darling, it appears your kayak changes depending on which site you post it on, if one is going to be pedantic about these things. The imaginary kayak I should add, not the "new" one you keep getting courtesy of google.

Secondly, this debate was about "incels" and "misogyny" and not your morbid fascination with "immigrants".

M

MrFishy

Your so far off topic and pushing your own agender I'm surprised you can remember the subject.

Just re read my thread, it was on the Oru kayaks.

"The Oru’s aren’t cheap start at around £1000 for a basic model and going up to £1500. For that kind of money you can buy a Mega carbon sit on kayak."

At no point did claim to own one. Just looking at them.

And why cant I fucking swear anymore on here?,

SamBally

Reaction score
Doa darling, please stop posting pics of NEW kayaks you found online and post pics of YOUR actual own personal kayak. The SAME kayak you claimed to have bought over on Martins site.

Preferably with a handwritten sign saying "I don't own a kayak because I am an online lunatic".

M

MrFishy

Why do you always do this when your clearly wrong and lost the plot?

SamBally

Reaction score
Why do you always do this when your clearly wrong and lost the plot?

I have absolutely no intention of getting into another one of your red herring RACIST tirades DOA. None at all.

I will however point out on every occasion I can what a bullshitter you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back