If everybody tells you something is true, do you just believe it or prove it to yourself

Lil_White_Fox

Foxy love ❤️
Reaction score
You genuinely don't have a clue, do you?

You could just stop pestering me and I would completely ignore you, and because you won't, I find it extremely amusing toying with you.

You are not the only one who reacts exactly how I want you to react, btw. The other two pseudo-intellectual egos react in exactly the same, predictable manner. All three of you are easily manipulated, with basic psychology, into constantly boasting about just how brilliant you believe that you are in direct comparison to everyone else.

Whether you react immediately, or react a few days later.

Simply because those HUGE egos of yours believe saving e face is literally really that important. :)
This reads like a gaslight statement to what i've read from you Kev if im honest. I think son of God nailed you to the ropes which is hilarious to watch

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
This reads like a gaslight statement to what i've read from you Kev if im honest. I think son of God nailed you to the ropes which is hilarious to watch

You'd know all about "gaslighting", sweetheart.

Since you clearly want to personalize it wobbly face, don't EVER jump into my PM again, pissed as a fart, attempting to e seduce me in a similar manner that you constantly attempt to e seduce gullible e men on this site. :)

Lil_White_Fox

Foxy love ❤️
Reaction score
You'd know all about "gaslighting", sweetheart.

Since you clearly want to personalize it wobbly face, don't EVER jump into my PM again, pissed as a fart, attempting to e seduce me in a similar manner that you constantly attempt to e seduce gullible e men on this site. :)
You feel my face is wobbly ok lol ..we can't all appreciate each others faces. Im good with that. Again my meme stands above and my point . You clearly are faceless and enables you to type very long and drawn out insults and lies about people which most of us fall asleep to at the first line anyway. ;) I'm giggling tbh coz if we did pm (which i highly doubt) i would need to be drunk and i dont drink only at occasions like weddings and my final point..at the very low chance we did how embarrassing for you that it wasn't fukin memorable

Kev45

Reaction score
that it wasn't fukin memorable

I agree it wasn't memorable. Solely because I POLITELY kicked your uninvited arse out of my PM by simply stating I had a phone call.

You fell out with me a day later because of it.

Rejection hurts, right?

"Gaslight" that one.

Ta raaa enjoy your Saturday xXxx :)

Lil_White_Fox

Foxy love ❤️
Reaction score
I agree it wasn't memorable. Solely because I POLITELY kicked your uninvited arse out of my PM by simply stating I had a phone call.

You fell out with me a day later because of it.

Rejection hurts, right?

"Gaslight" that one.

Ta raaa enjoy your Saturday xXxx :)
Of course you did, lmfao I'm howling here like others state about you before me, you go so low in a conversation or debate and lack any evidence to back up your slanderous points claims and now running off, its hilarious that you think you take a pedestal over us wobbly faces to kick us in to touch in pms. #truestorynot ;)

Kev45

Reaction score
Of course you did, lmfao I'm howling here like others state about you before me, you go so low in a conversation or debate and lack any evidence to back up your slanderous points claims and now running off, its hilarious that you think you take a pedestal over us wobbly faces to kick us in to touch in pms. #truestorynot ;)

Your reputation precedes you, my dear. Those of us who know, know. :)

Lil_White_Fox

Foxy love ❤️
Reaction score
Your reputation precedes you, my dear. Those of us who know, know. :)
Reputation made up by many fellas ive kicked in the nob (like you) over the years. Rumours matter not. Facts are better. Keep it up buttercup ya showing your true self

Kev45

Reaction score
Oh and btw, I kicked your sorry pissed arse out of my PM because I really do not find you attractive at all. But also because I knew that you were only in there in the first place (using me as a crutch to boost your fragile ego) because you had just had yet ANOTHER bust up with someone else.

And edited to say: Of course if you had just wanted a NORMAL conversation, rather than simpering like a mangy old cat on hot coals, I would have given you all the time in the world. :D

Last edited:

Lil_White_Fox

Foxy love ❤️
Reaction score
Back to the point of son of God nailing you to the ropes with a very eloquent response to your repetitive badgering and belittling of people. Yeah that just played out in a fine example in your clutch of straws moment. Superb. Take a bow fella

Lil_White_Fox

Foxy love ❤️
Reaction score
Oh and btw, I kicked your sorry pissed arse out of my PM because I really do not find you attractive at all. But also because I knew that you were only in there in the first place (using me as a crutch to boost your fragile ego) because you had just had yet ANOTHER bust up with someone else. :D
Yawn

Lil_White_Fox

Foxy love ❤️
Reaction score
Oh and btw, I kicked your sorry pissed arse out of my PM because I really do not find you attractive at all. But also because I knew that you were only in there in the first place (using me as a crutch to boost your fragile ego) because you had just had yet ANOTHER bust up with someone else. :D
I don't drink

Raining_Roses

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Well, what can I say?! This all escalated in an unexpected manner!
Anyway....it's a bit grey outside- how's the weather where you are?

Love
ConfidentlyClueless

Kev45

Reaction score
I am pleased you have now got it all off your chest, darling, it was always the reason why you FOLLOWED me to the forum. ;)

Lil_White_Fox

Foxy love ❤️
Reaction score
Well, what can I say?! This all escalated in an unexpected manner!
Anyway....it's a bit grey outside- how's the weather where you are?

Love
ConfidentlyClueless
It's cloudy with a chance of meatballs ..not key's though for clarity lol

Love from wobbleface

Kev45

Reaction score
The MadCatLady doesn't use main chat, so no doubt is wondering WTF is going on, I could explain why both you and Wickedw@nkpot are at it on the forum, but guess what wobbly, no, I am not going to. :)

Raining_Roses

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
@Raining_Roses is he suggesting u are stalking him now or me haha . Utterly deluded man
It must be you- I don't do chat and have only ever existed in the forum. The only time I went into chat I got banned for a few weeks for repeatedly calling someone a cnut (it was Hells). Haven't ventured back since.

Possible I AM stalking him though, if watching the arguments and responding to posts is classed as stalking! Lol However, I am confused over the whole 'male or female'. Others seem to know what's going on here and frankly, I don't! I'm not sure I care that much though.

Back