If everybody tells you something is true, do you just believe it or prove it to yourself

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Love this! You two are fecking hilarious! I am in awe at both of your creativity on these boards. You're like the quiet kid at the back of the class that mostly sits and giggles at his/her louder mate, but when you open your mouth, you blow everyone away.

*Edit: I found a grammatical mistake after posting the first time! Shock, horror!
It's fun.

Some people take it to seriously, but Whales is always a chuckle no matter what.
I don't agree most of the time, but when I do it makes it all the more valuable to actually listen sometimes.

Paul1003

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Wow. Just been trying to read and comprehend the thread.

To the Wickeds,
I could tell the stories of what brings me here today but f^*k you.
I grew up with hookers, thieves, vagabonds and Gypsies. Challenge me on academic subjects or just shut the f^*k up instead of embarrassing yourself Infront of everybody.
And for any wondering, I could tell you about my childhood if you need some sort of "proof". Sick f*^ks

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Wow. Just been trying to read and comprehend the thread.

To the Wickeds,
I could tell the stories of what brings me here today but f^*k you.
I grew up with hookers, thieves, vagabonds and Gypsies. Challenge me on academic subjects or just shut the f^*k up instead of embarrassing yourself Infront of everybody.
And for any wondering, I could tell you about my childhood if you need some sort of "proof". Sick f*^ks

Damn, I was very lax.

Didn't read your original post, how sad is that.

Because your right.

Education is supposed to teach people to look at things from many angles at once, to try and determine truth.
What it does today I have no idea, but this is not a political rant.

How does one define reality, is it what exists beyond your perception, as in it is a constent, or is is only what you percieve.

The problem is both of these cases are true.

If you break down the universe into it's smallest "known" parts, then perception is key.
Which discounts what we don't know.

With quantum mechanics we have states that are impossible according to all basic physics "certainties".
So how can "our" reality be real if we are unaware of the systems which create the chaos in which we live?

For example, Quantum entanglement shows that information passes only when percieved, before that it is totally random, so does our percieving of the world around us change us, the world or nothing at all?

So given those 3 points, what is reality, what is, what is communicated, or what we see?

How can we say anything is a fact?

Lil_White_Fox

Foxy love ❤️
Reaction score
@Kev45 Just to throw a spanner in (not a chatter a point) ..I went to night school to learn to touch type after uni ..we have it all in yorkshire 1 POINT back to WP

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
@Kev45 Just to throw a spanner in (not a chatter a point) ..I went to night school to learn to touch type after uni ..we have it all in yorkshire 1 POINT back to WP
Damn, I used to live in Huddersfield for uni..
Fecking Yorkshire for the win when it comes to chippies.

Especially that place, feck forget it name on the top of the hill.
Did massive meals hmmm.. sausages.. with onion gravy..

Feck sorry

Night school, yeah thats when I got picked to do CAD this was in 1984, I was fecking 16, got into computers, so got into CAD.

Didnt learn to touch type until my girlfriend at the time blindfolded me lol.

Although she did try to play with my d..er.. to put me off.. said it was so I would concentrate

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Behold the armchair analyst, the pseudo kind,
With pop psychology, it plays at the 'mind'.
Armed with buzzwords and self-help lore,
He'll diagnose all, from forum ceiling to floor.

In his arsenal, the DSM he wields,
As if WebMD were the ultimate fields.
A Dr Google search away from expertise,
He crunches conditions with such hilarious ease.

A furrowed font and a tying error air,
An analyse of mental health, with little to spare.
His credentials? Oh, just life's grand school,
No formal training, so he plays like a fool.

Spouting advice like a fountain's spray,
From TED Talks, he's learned the e way.
Jung, Freud, and Pavlov in one grand mix,
A cocktail of faux knowledge, stirred for kicks.

Psychoanalysis over a cup of green tea,
The forum therapy sessions are a sight to see.
Having mastered jargon, therapeutic speak,
His insights are always completely weak.

He's read an article or two on mental strife,
Now, they're your "shrink" across chat life.
With a raised e eyebrow and a knowing e nod,
It's the self-proclaimed therapist of the chatters squad.

I raise an e toast to this armchair sage,
Who pseudo-psychoanalyses across the e page.
And, as always with fakery he pontificates,
Pretending to be a psychologist, oh, the irony this creates!

with thanks to @Kev45, for the 'e'.

Wouldn't this have been better posted, for all to wonder at, on 'Poetry Corner' which appears to be more in need of input than this thread?
Oh, and by the way, it was a little e-xcessive, to say the least.
Can we now address Kev45 as e-Kev45?
It would appear that you doubt anyone's qualifications if they can discuss a topic from a professional point of view.
I haven't seen you claim to have any expertise in any field which leads me to believe that you possess none.
Pretending to know what's going on in the political world isn't sufficient qualification to comment on it.

:confused:

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
Can we now address Kev45 as e-Kev45?

Why don't you ask me?

It would appear that you doubt anyone's qualifications if they can discuss a topic from a professional point of view.

Not a single time on this forum has it ever discussed a "topic" from a professional point of view, simply because it is not a professional (of any description). It has no idea of the jargon and terminology used in that particular sector nor the methods applied (usually a giveaway), and your statement simply confirms how gullible and easily led you are.

There is probably a technical term for it, and while you are capable of visualising "grammar" itself, you are not capable of interpreting the actual meaning and intention behind it.

Typing "I am a masters educated psychologist" while demonstrating it knows sweet fu/ck all about psychology at masters level and does not equate to being an actual psychologist.

Any fool can type what it types, there is no substance behind it.

For all your forced lines, just like scratching a fingernail down a black board, you truly are naive. :)

Last edited:

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
Why don't you ask me?

Not a single time on this forum has it ever discussed a "topic" from a professional point of view, simply because it is not a professional (of any description). It has no idea of the jargon and terminology used in that particular sector nor the methods applied (usually a giveaway), and your statement simply confirms how gullible and easily led you are.

There is probably a technical term for it, and while you are capable of visualising "grammar" itself, you are not capable of interpreting the actual meaning and intention behind it.

Typing "I am a masters educated psychologist" while demonstrating it knows sweet fu/ck all about psychology at masters level and does not equate to being an actual psychologist.

Any fool can type what it types, there is no substance behind it.

For all your forced lines, just like scratching a fingernail down a black board, you truly are naive. :)

Why can't you let other people answer points that have been addressed to them? You can't because you think your opinion is superior to theirs.
My statement still stands, and until you prove otherwise, I will continue to see you as an armchair pundit like everyone else does here.
With regards to my e-Kev45 (aptly sounding a bit oleaginous) comment, I wasn't asking for your approval because I don't consider your opinion significant enough. Having said that, neither do I consider TwoWalesInAPool's opinion worthy of consideration, on ANY topic.

You boast about frightening away other Forum contributors, which in itself is utterly risible. They just got fed up of your incessant drivel, that's all.

Some of us who were here, long before you were even chat embryos, are here to stay and repudiate people like you who, sadly, have this as their only platform to disseminate deleterious disinformation.
If you feel so passionate about your political stance, why don't you seek election and make an impact on this country? That'll be a laugh.

After all, "actions speak (far) louder than words"!

:confused:

Kev45

Reaction score
Why can't you let other people answer points that have been addressed to them? You can't because you think your opinion is superior to theirs.
My statement still stands, and until you prove otherwise, I will continue to see you as an armchair pundit like everyone else does here.
With regards to my e-Kev45 (aptly sounding a bit oleaginous) comment, I wasn't asking for your approval because I don't consider your opinion significant enough. Having said that, neither do I consider TwoWalesInAPool's opinion worthy of consideration, on ANY topic.

You boast about frightening away other Forum contributors, which in itself is utterly risible. They just got fed up of your incessant drivel, that's all.

Some of us who were here, long before you were even chat embryos, are here to stay and repudiate people like you who, sadly, have this as their only platform to disseminate deleterious disinformation.
If you feel so passionate about your political stance, why don't you seek election and make an impact on this country? That'll be a laugh.

After all, "actions speak (far) louder than words"!

I think I hit a raw nerve, exposing how gullible and naive you are. :rolleyes:

When more than a few users warned me what a mad little righteous hunt you are, my thoughts up to now have been na it has to be role-play, an act, this can't be a REAL person.

But low and behold, that warning was right on the nail.

When you have to resort to lies, to score your infantile points, the battle is already lost.

Are you referring to Sapphire recently, the pampered princess, who originally flounced because her racist thread got removed after I personally reported it?

Who reappears occasionally to shout at both myself and TwoWhales (even though we both ignore her), and even though it is sweet FA to do with TwoWhales in the first place (which is how I know it is her).

This is the REAL you isn't it, a man in his late 60s, who believes that he has ownership of an internet chat site because he has spent the most time on it and subsequently landed the right to spend day and night abusing other people on it.

Fu/ck me darling, we all have perfectly valid reasons for being here, but you are so immersed in your imaginary online world, hiding away from real life, that this chosen lifestyle truly has become your reality.

Have a great Saturday spent correcting typo's online xXXx

Kev45

Reaction score
As regards this night school Kev's having problems with, I suspect he might be having flashbacks to when he was at school being taught about what nighttime was, when he was being read to, from the Berenstain Bears at school when he was under his blanky with his wellies on. That was probably in the seventies. How the sun goes to sleep at night.
:D

Look at his profile picture. Then read this statement. Connect the two. I agree.

LOL!

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
I think I hit a raw nerve, exposing how gullible and naive you are. :rolleyes:

When more than a few users warned me what a mad little righteous hunt you are, my thoughts up to now have been na it has to be role-play, an act, this can't be a REAL person.

But low and behold, that warning was right on the nail.

When you have to resort to lies, to score your infantile points, the battle is already lost.

Are you referring to Sapphire recently, the pampered princess, who originally flounced because her racist thread got removed after I personally reported it?

Who reappears occasionally to shout at both myself and TwoWhales (even though we both ignore her), and even though it is sweet FA to do with TwoWhales in the first place (which is how I know it is her).

This is the REAL you isn't it, a man in his late 60s, who believes that he has ownership of an internet chat site because he has spent the most time on it and subsequently landed the right to spend day and night abusing other people on it.

Fu/ck me darling, we all have perfectly valid reasons for being here, but you are so immersed in your imaginary online world, hiding away from real life, that this chosen lifestyle truly has become your reality.

Have a great Saturday spent correcting typo's online xXXx
It's typos. Not typo's. Oh, and if you are going to swear, why don't you have the balls to tell it like it is?
For God's sake, why can't you people, even with the help of the online spellchecker, ever use apostrophes correctly?
Actually, I know the answer to that. You had a very poor education. You need educating.

If nothing else, I will continue to ridicule your poor command of English and leave you to waffle on at leisure in your pitiable, predictable fashion.

:rolleyes:

Kev45

Reaction score
It's typos. Not typo's. Oh, and if you are going to swear, why don't you have the balls to tell it like it is?
For God's sake, why can't you people, even with the help of the online spellchecker, ever use apostrophes correctly?
Actually, I know the answer to that. You had a very poor education. You need educating.

If nothing else, I will continue to ridicule your poor command of English and leave you to waffle on at leisure in your pitiable, predictable fashion.

I recognize that I have hurtied your e ego (as intended). :rolleyes:

Insulting my education, or lack of, simply won't work with me, I am and always will be 1858448328282 steps ahead of you. I fully understand that you are a one dimensional, one-trick-pony. :)

Peel the layers back, outside your chosen career correcting typo's online, and there is nothing of substance underneath. ;)

A simple prod and a poke here and there, and men like you (egotists) randomly rattle away, like the broken clockwork toys you are. :eek:

While you desperately attempt to salvage lost e face and while you are all hot air, and bluster. ;)

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
Peel the layers back, outside your chosen career correcting typo's online, and there is nothing of substance underneath. ;)

It looks like you never learn.
So very disappointing.
Try again.

Kev45

Reaction score
You genuinely don't have a clue, do you?

You could just stop pestering me and I would completely ignore you, and because you won't, I find it extremely amusing toying with you.

You are not the only one who reacts exactly how I want you to react, btw. The other two pseudo-intellectual egos react in exactly the same, predictable manner. All three of you are easily manipulated, with basic psychology, into constantly boasting about just how brilliant you believe that you are in direct comparison to everyone else.

Whether you react immediately, or react a few days later.

Simply because those HUGE egos of yours believe saving e face is literally really that important. :)

Back