If everybody tells you something is true, do you just believe it or prove it to yourself

Kev45

A beautiful sunset that was mistaken for a dawn.
Reaction score
I have never been banned for constantly using the C bomb in chat, clearly only half a story there, LOL!

Lil_White_Fox

Foxy love ❤️
Reaction score
It must be you- I don't do chat and have only ever existed in the forum. The only time I went into chat I got banned for a few weeks for repeatedly calling someone a cnut (it was Hells). Haven't ventured back since.

Possible I AM stalking him though, if watching the arguments and responding to posts is classed as stalking! Lol However, I am confused over the whole 'male or female'. Others seem to know what's going on here and frankly, I don't! I'm not sure I care that much though.
Ahhh are you crazy cat lady I liked her and remember her deleting I hope so

Raining_Roses

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I have never been banned for constantly using the C bomb in chat, clearly only half a story there, LOL!
It was PM- not the main chat, but I went into the chat room to track him down.

Kev45

Reaction score
It was PM- not the main chat, but I went into the chat room to track him down.

You should give it another go, you would fit in well, if you avoided all the little gangs and didn't get sucked into their ENDLESS squabbles that they have NOW brought to the forum.

Lol!

Lil_White_Fox

Foxy love ❤️
Reaction score
The posts are sometimes too long for me to look on here and jump in as I work full time and 2 growing lads taking up most of my time but I have chuckled a lot in the last few days. Its nice to have the female input to the forum

Lil_White_Fox

Foxy love ❤️
Reaction score
You should give it another go, you would fit in well, if you avoided all the little gangs and didn't get sucked into their ENDLESS squabbles that they have NOW brought to the forum.

Lol!
Haha shut up im far from in a gang quite the opposite. I am also nothing to do with @WickedPerdition apart from taking the piss out of him as much as the next person

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
It must be you- I don't do chat and have only ever existed in the forum. The only time I went into chat I got banned for a few weeks for repeatedly calling someone a cnut (it was Hells). Haven't ventured back since.

Possible I AM stalking him though
, if watching the arguments and responding to posts is classed as stalking! Lol However, I am confused over the whole 'male or female'. Others seem to know what's going on here and frankly, I don't! I'm not sure I care that much though.

If you're 'stalking' Hell2bwith, you must have access to the Underworld because I doubt that he got permission to enter The Pearly Gates.
I thought someone would have put you straight on that possibility by now.
I'm sure that e-Kev45 has a pass to gain access, nevertheless.
Ask him for a loan.

:cool:

Raining_Roses

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
If you're 'stalking' Hell2bwith, you must have access to the Underworld because I doubt that he got permission to enter The Pearly Gates.
I thought someone would have put you straight on that possibility by now.
I'm sure that e-Kev45 has a pass to gain access, nevertheless.
Ask him for a loan.

Put your brain in gear, dear. I was responding to:
@Raining_Roses is he suggesting u are stalking him now or me haha . Utterly deluded man

Not suggesting that I was stalking Hells.

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
Put your brain in gear, dear. I was responding to:
@Raining_Roses is he suggesting u are stalking him now or me haha . Utterly deluded man

Not suggesting that I was stalking Hells.
You're even more confused than I first supposed. You ARE, seemingly, Raining_Roses. Or, had you forgotten?
I think your cats are now controlling your minuscule mind, dear.
What hope your future?

:eek:

Raining_Roses

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
You're even more confused than I first supposed. You ARE, seemingly, Raining_Roses. Or, had you forgotten?
I think your cats are now controlling your minuscule mind, dear.
What hope your future?

:eek:
Lol!! Oh give over! You misinterpreted what I wrote in my post. So what? Just own it, brah!

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
Lol!! Oh give over! You misinterpreted what I wrote in my post. So what? Just own it, brah!

It's YOUR fucking quote, you witless woman ... you fucking 'own it'!

Kev45

Reaction score
Some of us who were here, long before you were even chat embryos, are here to stay and repudiate people like you who, sadly, have this as their only platform to disseminate deleterious disinformation.

I will still be laughing about this statement long into the year.

A parody of a parody, with some parody added on for good measure.

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
I will still be laughing about this statement long into the year.

A parody of a parody, with some parody added on for good measure.

I say, steady on, old boy.
You'll be forming the WickedPerdition Appreciation Society next.

A_Son_of_God

Forum Reasoner - Nemesis of the Trolls
Reaction score
Kev-thee-adonis45
I think he's very sick. Very ill. Mentally and emotionally. Sorry for deleting the comments, but there was just no point in giving him anything. I'll talk about him, not to him.

Back