How do I wind someone up?

Lucylockett

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Looking at this thread I really question if the internet is good for people?

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
S

Saphire

Neither Admins or mods can read whispers or PM messages in real time or from the past.

This thread has proved very clearly just how easy it is to 'wind people up'
Thank you...it was all just hot air being expelled by the wound up one.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
So.. zero proof then...as I thought. I have never PM'd you. I don't PM anyone on here apart from ADMIN sometimes.

You are an attention seeking LIAR.

***B U S T E D***
Welcome to the 'Easy to Wind Up' Club. ;)

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
When is he going to 'man up' and apologize for creepily harassing a lone woman in PM and then lying about Admin or Mods having access to the creepy private message he sent her?

S

Saphire

When is he going to 'man up' and apologize for creepily harassing a lone woman in PM and then lying about Admin or Mods having access to the creepy private message he sent her?
Yes he is a liar, and even though this thread is very apt, I certainly didn't set out to wind him up...he wound himself up, which liars often do.

From what I recall, the pm wasn't even creepy, it was just a request to talk privately after we had swapped a couple of pleasant posts on the forum.
What was creepy, was the way he started picking up my posts later, obviously miffed because he had been ignored.
All the abuse and nasty 'pretendy outrage' when he realised he wasn't getting away with it, that's the thing no woman should ever have to put up with....on or off a forum.

Last edited by a moderator:

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Well. Just WHO exactly has been wound up here?. It's certainly not me. I'm way too laid back to get wound up about posts on a chat site. I don't get Miffed. I get Even. Thanks for your post #83 admitting your deceit.

SamBally

Reaction score

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Yes he is a liar, and even though this thread is very apt, I certainly didn't set out to wind him up...he wound himself up, which liars often do.

From what I recall, the pm wasn't even creepy, it was just a request to talk privately after we had swapped a couple of pleasant posts on the forum.
What was creepy, was the way he started picking up my posts later, obviously miffed because he had been ignored.
All the abuse and nasty 'pretendy outrage' when he realised he wasn't getting away with it, that's the thing no woman should ever have to put up with....on or off a foru

(Oxymoronic)

You won't be getting "even" with anyone. It does beg the question though, if you react so aggressively to rejection from total strangers online then what on earth are you like offline to people you know...
I'm a nightmare. You should be glad you aren't close to me.

SamBally

Reaction score
I'm a nightmare. You should be glad you aren't close to me.

You never know when to keep your BIG gob shut do you, little man. No doubt it has got you in trouble before. Online gobshite and general all-around pest.

A nobody and certainly someone I already know is a pissant.

You should be thanking your lucky stars this isn't reality.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
You never know when to keep your BIG gob shut do you, little man. No doubt it has got you in trouble before. Online gobshite and general all-around pest.

A nobody and certainly someone I already know is a pissant.

You should be thanking your lucky stars this isn't reality.
Thankfully it isn't reality. Me of all people will appreciate that you are a silly K unt and you are brainless. Agreed.

SamBally

Reaction score
Thankfully it isn't reality. Me of all people will appreciate that you are a silly K unt and you are brainless. Agreed.

You appreciate nothing at all you tone deaf online woman botherer. Emotionally stunted. Veiled threats that you CAN'T and WON'T back up.

Back under your rock, troll.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
You appreciate nothing at all you tone deaf online woman botherer. Emotionally stunted. Veiled threats that you CAN'T and WON'T back up.

I like liked the part where You called ME a Woman botherer.. That made me laugh.

Come up with some more like that.....Bye ;)

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

Watch out, it will post some kind of manipulated video, pretending it is real as a... 'threat'.

SamBally

Reaction score
Watch out, it will post some kind of manipulated video, pretending it is real as a... 'threat'.

Boohoo a random woman chatted to me online. Which I assumed meant she was personally interested in me and so I misread a polite conversation as something it wasn't. So I took the decision to PM her privately. Then after she didn't respond I took the decision to harass her publicly on the boards because I felt rejected.

Get a grip Altair you self-important sausage head.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
Boohoo a random woman chatted to me online. Which I assumed meant she was personally interested in me and so I misread a polite conversation as something it wasn't. So I took the decision to PM her privately. Then after she didn't respond I took the decision to harass her publicly on the boards because I felt rejected.

Get a grip Altair you self-important sausage head.
I suspect this happens to YOU a lot. Don't drag ME into your Childish ways. I am NOTHING like YOU.

SamBally

Reaction score
God help us.

WickedW@nkpot. HellSeeYouSoon and AltairTheDim.

How on earth did we win two world wars.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
God help us.

WickedW@nkpot. HellSeeYouSoon and AltairTheDim.

How on earth did we win two world wars.
It' wasn't from Your help was it. Oh hold on...Get me a nappy for the poor kid.

You talk like you were in the Forces...YOU weren't...Never could have been...A cretin like you. Belongs on the sides cooking..In the kitchen like a woman.

SamBally

Reaction score
I reckon on a rage scale of 1-10 this herbert is on at least a 7.

:D

Back