How do I wind someone up?

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Oh whyyyyyyyy are we waiting, whyyyyyyyyy are weeeeee waiting!

S

Saphire

Boohoo a random woman chatted to me online. Which I assumed meant she was personally interested in me and so I misread a polite conversation as something it wasn't. So I took the decision to PM her privately. Then after she didn't respond I took the decision to harass her publicly on the boards because I felt rejected.

Get a grip Altair you self-important sausage head.
In a nutshell.

Unfortunately for him, he picked the wrong woman this time.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
(Oxymoronic)

You won't be getting "even" with anyone. It does beg the question though, if you react so aggressively to rejection from total strangers online then what on earth are you like offline to people you know...
I had to laugh at that comment. It was like reading something out of a dystopic universe.
You know, the one that wound-up individuals like Sam Bally inhabit.
Absolutely hilarious.
:D
P.S. Ever considered that he might be an alien? That would explain quite a lot.

SamBally

Reaction score
I am still laughing that you have not yet entered the Christmas quiz, I understand you are sh@t at quizzes anyway, that has already been proven and because without time to compose what you assume is a witty response you are useless at anything else.

A poundshop treat wrapped up in Sainsbury wrapping paper.

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
I am still laughing that you have not yet entered the Christmas quiz, I understand you are sh@t at quizzes anyway, that has already been proven and because without time to compose what you assume is a witty response you are useless at anything else.

A poundshop treat wrapped up in Sainsbury wrapping paper.

... and these two deadbeats have the audacity to mock others commenting on Forum threads 'in the middle of the night'. The sheer irony of it all.
I rest my case.
:cool:

elwoodbluz1966

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
It' wasn't from Your help was it. Oh hold on...Get me a nappy for the poor kid.

You talk like you were in the Forces...YOU weren't...Never could have been...A cretin like you. Belongs on the sides cooking..In the kitchen like a woman.
Cracking attitude towards females in 2021 .................. ''cooking in the kitchen like a woman'' (shakes head)

SamBally

Reaction score
You talk like you were in the Forces...YOU weren't...Never could have been...A cretin like you. Belongs on the sides cooking..In the kitchen like a woman.

Are 'cooks' in the Army (Armed Forces) not actually in the Army, you dumbar@e. Do 'cooks' in the Army not go through exactly the SAME basic training as other recruits you dumbar@se. Are 'cooks' in the Army statistically not much more likely to be "men" you sexist dumbar@se?

The sort of idiot who cams himself up and wears full MTP while he hunts for the rogue squirrel who has been raiding his isolated cabin in the woods. Spends hours lying motionless on a grassy knoll, urinating in a 7 up can, his air rifle from Argos primed and at the ready. All while the squirrel is standing right next to him throwing nuts at his big fat stupid head.

Lol!

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
@Altair has been contributing to this forum ( not always positively) :) for nearly 4 years. He may have misogynistic views, he may be unwelcoming to new members, he may flood the forum with his videos, and he doesn't know when to stop. But none of that makes him a liar. And in all that time, if memory serves, no woman has complained on the forum about unsolicited pm's from him (perhaps some may now come forward). In fact, he claims to have only ever pm'd Admin. When admin couldn't comply with his request to prove this, he was called a liar. No, that doesn't make him a liar, it makes him uninformed of what admin can or can't do. He's certainly never pm'd me, the closest he's got is calling me 'Mrs woman' on the forum. @Saphire should be honoured to be the first woman to be pm'd by him...
I stand by my previous comments. I have no axe to grind, no agenda to push, no dog in the fight. I just felt the need to add some balance to this one-sided, cracking debate. :rolleyes:

SamBally

Reaction score
It is irrelevant. It doesn't matter if he has been posting on this site for 100 years. An aggressive abusive rude c@nt who has no stop button and is just another self-entitled old-timer who assumes he owns the place. Dishes it out and then who whines when he gets it back the grudge-holding degenerate.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It is irrelevant. It doesn't matter if he has been posting on this site for 100 years. An aggressive abusive rude c@nt who has no stop button and is just another self-entitled old-timer who assumes he owns the place. Dishes it out and then who whines when he gets it back the grudge-holding degenerate.
I accept your initial point, a forum member who's been here for 5 mins has the same rights as one of the originals. But nothing you said after that makes him a liar. And that's all I'm trying to get to the bottom of... the lying pmgate, forum scandal! :)

SamBally

Reaction score
I accept your initial point, a forum member who's been here for 5 mins has the same rights as one of the originals. But nothing you said after that makes him a liar. And that's all I'm trying to get to the bottom of... the lying pmgate, forum scandal! :)

Just so you know, because I recognize I come over like a grumpy bastard and yes I can be, and because it's hard to detect very dry humour in font, I don't personally care anyway about any of it and as soon as I hit that red x I do not think about online life at all. I just enjoy annoying people who try to annoy me. That's it.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Oh annoying certain people can be a laugh. I spent half a lifetime on aol winding people up, great days! But when i came here I didn't want to spend another half lifetime doing the same thing (would that I could anyway with the strict moderation). So more of my true personality comes out on here, trying to be decent, a friend to anyone that needs a friend etc. I do throw in the occasional sarcastic (sly!) ribbing, but it mostly goes over people's heads - so no harm done.

S

Saphire

@Altair has been contributing to this forum ( not always positively) :) for nearly 4 years. He may have misogynistic views, he may be unwelcoming to new members, he may flood the forum with his videos, and he doesn't know when to stop. But none of that makes him a liar. And in all that time, if memory serves, no woman has complained on the forum about unsolicited pm's from him (perhaps some may now come forward). In fact, he claims to have only ever pm'd Admin. When admin couldn't comply with his request to prove this, he was called a liar. No, that doesn't make him a liar, it makes him uninformed of what admin can or can't do. He's certainly never pm'd me, the closest he's got is calling me 'Mrs woman' on the forum. @Saphire should be honoured to be the first woman to be pm'd by him...
I stand by my previous comments. I have no axe to grind, no agenda to push, no dog in the fight. I just felt the need to add some balance to this one-sided, cracking debate. :rolleyes:
I am not neither honoured or annoyed Lady...the pm was insignificant....but it existed.
Altair was the one who started shouting the word LIAR about, he even started a new thread "SAPPHIRE IS A LIAR"...and yes, it was in CAPS. :D
What I did speak out about was the ensuing nastiness I received from him after the pm was ignored....and that's what no member should have to put up with.
I have no idea whether I am the first woman or the 50'th he has hounded after being rebuffed.....but I think he may think twice in the future.

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
Just so you know, because I recognize I come over like a grumpy bastard and yes I can be, and because it's hard to detect very dry humour in font, I don't personally care anyway about any of it and as soon as I hit that red x I do not think about online life at all. I just enjoy annoying people who try to annoy me. That's it.
You've summed your Forum existence up precisely. A typical 'hit and run' contributor.
No wonder you dare not venture into a chatroom and air your perverted views there. You wouldn't last two minutes.
The word negativity doesn't get bandied about much these days but your persistent vitriol is nothing short of it.
As for pretending to have a sense of humour. I only ever see one person patting you on the back with the habitual, faked laugh.
Let's hope in 2022 your New Year's resolution is to refrain from being so petty.

SamBally

Reaction score
You've summed your Forum existence up precisely. A typical 'hit and run' contributor.
No wonder you dare not venture into a chatroom and air your perverted views there. You wouldn't last two minutes.
The word negativity doesn't get bandied about much these days but your persistent vitriol is nothing short of it.
As for pretending to have a sense of humour. I only ever see one person patting you on the back with the habitual, faked laugh.
Let's hope in 2022 your New Year's resolution is to refrain from being so petty.

Now that is amusing. I am slowly but surely smashing you WickedWankpot. The angrier, the more emotional you get, the more you reveal yourself as an unsavory male pest of extremely low caliber and with no morality at all in regards to your views about women in general.

You yourself are universally despised in the "chatrooms". Known to bully and abuse women and particularly in the 40s-50s room and particularly loathed by the women you constantly attempt to harass and bully in there. You see you, psychopathic scamp, your emotionally brittle "you wouldn't last two minutes" is among the most childish tripe I have ever read on this site. Adults, grown-ups, you immature woman bothering bully, don't tend to spend all the hours god sends abusing women on an internet chat site and so really have no genuine concerns about what other more decent chatters think about them, compared to low life scumbags like you.

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
Now that is amusing. I am slowly but surely smashing you WickedWankpot. The angrier, the more emotional you get, the more you reveal yourself as an unsavory male pest of extremely low caliber and with no morality at all in regards to your views about women in general.

You yourself are universally despised in the "chatrooms". Known to bully and abuse women and particularly in the 40s-50s room and particularly loathed by the women you constantly attempt to harass and bully in there. You see you, psychopathic scamp, your emotionally brittle "you wouldn't last two minutes" is among the most childish tripe I have ever read on this site. Adults, grown-ups, you immature woman bothering bully, don't tend to spend all the hours god sends abusing women on an internet chat site and so really have no genuine concerns about what other more decent chatters think about them, compared to low life scumbags like you.
1640329625340.gif

Back