BlackMagicBabeXx

“Shut your mouth when you’re talking to me.”
Reaction score
Nope i think he has a card or two up his sleeve yet

1-x-playing-card-Brexit-Political-2017-Boris.jpg

casiquaire

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The thing is though, we shouldn’t be getting all wound up that they ignored the rules, we should be annoyed at the fact they know the rules were not necessary.
true but ive seen this horseshit unfolding since march 2020, losing friends, taking all manner of flack, been sneered at, ostracised, and ive stood firm throughout because i had the courage of ones convictions and as much as i want to ask those now outraged "where have you been for the last 2 years" if theyre waking up now and seeing through the deception, then thats good enough for me. Whether this is the start of the end of the narrative who knows, however i do suspect theyve got more cards up their sleeves, all we can do is just keep batting it back, holding the line best we can in our own ways.

casiquaire

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You’ve seen the flak I’ve got on here. Yes if people are realising something is amiss, that’s good. But there will be a few who I’ll be happy to say ‘I told you’ to.
I do agree however that there’s much more in store. The people behind all the BS won’t quit that easily, and when ppl truly follow the money they are in for a real eye-opener.
i watched a stream 3 months ago by Dr Mattias Desmet, Professor of Clinical Psychologist from Ghent University called "why do people still buy into the narrative", its an eye opener , talks about the mass formation and totalitarianism from a scientific point of view (its on youtube). Hes been talking about this for years, long before the likes of Malone . What it will allow people to do is understand the mechanisms as to why youre seeing certain behaviours in people, its given me a little more insight into how to respond to people as opposed to reacting to them.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Once you realise Number 10 were all drunk all of the time, 2020 starts to make more sense -jw

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score

NOT SATIRE!​

‘Vaccine Police’ Founder Claims Drinking Urine Is Covid-19 Antidote​

What’s the latest so-called Covid-19 antidote being pushed by an anti-vaxxer? Well, urine for a surprise.

Yes, Christopher Key, who maintains the Vaccine Police anti-vaxx website, is apparently now touting urine therapy. In this case, urine therapy is not sitting down with a jug of your urine and talking about its feelings. Instead, it’s drinking your own urine, because why not, right? After all, what won’t anti-vaxxers and others pushing different so-called alternative therapies try to convince you to do instead of getting Covid-19 vaccines?

In a video posted on his Telegram account, Keys suggested putting into your mouth what normally goes into the toilet. Just take a look at the clip of the video accompanying the following tweet from Tom Osinski, MD, who incidentally is a urology resident at the University of Rorchester Medical Centre and thus should know at least a wee bit about urine:

As you can see, this clip started off with Key telling his audience, “We have the antidote. And the antidote is even for those who’ve been vaccinated.” Then, before revealing what this “antidote” may be, he prefaced the big reveal with a few other statements such as “they’re going to tear me apart, but hey they tear me apart all the time” and “when I tell you this, please take it with a grain of salt, but go do the research.” Incidentally, urine does tend to have some sodium in it, but that may not have been the “grain of salt” that Key was alluding to in his statement.

Key eventually got to his key urine punch line with: “The antidote that we have seen now, and we have tons and tons of research, is urine therapy.”

He continued with “OK, and I know to a lot of you this sounds crazy, but guys, God’s given us everything we need.”

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
'Let me get this straight, Sajid Javid's brother, Bas Javid, is Deputy Assistant Commissioner at the Metropolitan Police, in charge of professional standards?

Anyhoo, back to "Why aren't the Met Police investigating the lockdown busting parties in the Boris Johnson government?"'-IH

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hundreds of people are throwing a party, dressed as Boris Johnson outside Downing Street chanting “my name is Boris and this is a work event”

BBBBORIS.jpg

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The government’s use of a so-called “VIP lane” to award millions of pounds’ worth of contracts for personal protective equipment (PPE) was unlawful, the High Court ruled today.

The Good Law Project and EveryDoctor took legal action over nearly £600 million of contracts awarded to pest control firm PestFix and hedge fund Ayanda Capital during the first wave of the pandemic.

The court was told that the VIP lane was reserved for referrals from MPs, ministers and senior officials and that the government “prioritised suppliers including PestFix and Ayanda because of who they knew, not what they could deliver.”

In today’s judgment, Ms Justice O’Farrell said the use of the VIP lane, officially known as the high priority lane, was unlawful.

But she found both companies’ offers “justified priority treatment on [their] merits” and were “very likely” to have been awarded contracts even without the VIP lane.

EveryDoctor chief executive Dr Julia Grace Patterson said: “We brought the government to court because NHS staff and other front-line workers were woefully unsupported and unprotected by this government.

“Many were provided with no PPE, and many died. The government must never again be allowed to conduct themselves in this manner during a national healthcare crisis.”

Anti-privatisation campaigners welcomed the decision, with We Own It director Cat Hobbs warning that it “isn’t simply a case of a few bad actors.”

She said: “Our research shows the backdrop to this corruption is that the very NHS supply chain that is responsible for the procurement of PPE has itself been privatised.

“Decisions about the provision of vital PPE were being made by profit-seeking companies rather than the NHS itself, and there was a chaotic mishmash of providers involved who were taking a cut at every level.

“We need to end the scandal of privatisation in our NHS once and for all.”

Keep Our NHS Public co-chairman Dr John Puntis said the finding that the contracts would have been awarded without the VIP lane “speaks volumes to the shoddy procurement methods used by government and its carelessness with both taxpayers’ money and NHS staff safety.”

Labour deputy leader Angela Rayner said that the ruling “may be just the tip of the iceberg” and called for a fully independent investigation.

Former Health Secretary Matt Hancock and a DHSC spokesperson both welcomed the judgment as a win as the use of the companies was “justified.”

via ~ MSO

S

Saphire

Had Boris not just recovered from Covid?
Back then, the thinking was, if you had had Covid you would be immune.
Making out these hypocrites were not following lockdown rules because the virus isn't deadly, (overlooking the fact that Boris had recently been in an ICU for days, and looked like the walking dead for ages after) is clutching at straws.:rolleyes:

Back