FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
erm excuse me 2 questions if i may !!!
1] how to you see whose looked at your profile?.
2] when do you all go back to work /shcool /nursery/.
if ur profile is locked no nosy fecker can see it use the lock people and may the force be with you
HELP!!!!! I need Help I been locked up to long with my husband someone help me out .A free holiday will do.
Anyway people may i take a moment to wish all the best for the next 2 years , think we going to need it.

Last edited:
B

Bad_Influence

erm excuse me 2 questions if i may !!!
1] how to you see whose looked at your profile?.
2] when do you all go back to work /shcool /nursery/.
if ur profile is locked no nosy fecker can see it use the lock people and my the force be with you
HELP!!!!! I need Help I been locked up to long with my husband someone help me out .A free holiday will do.
Anyway people may i take a moment to wish all the best for the next 2 years , think we going to need it.

1: It shows when you click on someone’s name. In the pop-up.

2: No idea, as lockdown is causing havoc with the education system.

Hope that helps.

BizarreBabe

The Biz!
Reaction score
BB its a free forum if hes so worried why does he keep saying crap

exactly and he's free to be here and you are free to be criticised and vice versa, whatever the truth is... it doesn't really matter but the conduct onthese forums will be commented on, as I have.

S

Scotsbabe2020

They are obsessed with me CamelT It`s quite obvious eh?. Perhaps a more reasonable question from yourself or a decent person such as you to ask THEM why they are repeatedly disrespectful to me ?. There seems to be a general fear of crossing with them yet they are just 3 members of this site ,no different than anyone else.I They have followed me from room to room and shown the same mockery in each room. Like yourself ,others tell me to ignore them /bloc them/ don`t use the same chatrooms . I`m surprised yet that so far nobody has suggested that i leave this site and find a better one !.One of them at least even goes to the trouble of accessing my personal profile in order to check what i have been doing that day/minute or whatever info it gives. If that isn`t "obsession" i don`t know what is .
Check the times they all made comments on this thread ...shortly after i`d posted it and all about the same time as each other eh ?;) Must mean somthing .
hiya that was a lovely thing to do, but i tell ye words are hard to believe online, and u stuck to it, bless

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Quite frankly don't give a shyte what pms u get and its not a gang its an opinion think u seem to of forgotten its a board or a forum whichever word you choose to use and anyone can say as they please just because I don't agree with what you're saying,you've never changed you was the same on the other site thought you would of grown up by now fgs you're suppose to be an adult .
I think you must have changed ...your screen name eh ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back