FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
He just can't see that he's a very silly man ranting about meaningless things lol

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
He just can't see that he's a very silly man ranting about meaningless things lol
Ohh dear . If only you could see the PM`s i get saying just the opposite !:). They can see what is happening and i don`t think their impressions of your gang are very favourable but they won`t say it openly because ( quite rightly (imo) they don`t wish to be involved with slime .

B

Bad_Influence

If you all thought he was boring you wouldn't keep piling onto his threads. :rolleyes:

Oh he’s always been pathetic. He changes my name into different things in a sad attempt at humour, the same as a 10 year old would.

We are here to help in his recovery. Because only by finally accepting that he’s a child in an old mans body will he improve his attitude. You supporting his delusion is not helping Hells in any way.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
Oh he’s always been pathetic. He changes my name into different things in a sad attempt at humour, the same as a 10 year old would.

We are here to help in his recovery. Because only by finally accepting that he’s a child in an old mans body will he improve his attitude. You supporting his delusion is not helping Hells in any way.
No get it right. He copied someone else changin ur name. Hes not clever enough to think for himself regarding anything like that lol

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
SOZ lucy locket but no dirty pms today im shy :)

Lucylockett

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Oi !!!!!!

I’m an innocence in all this or is it inconvenience or incontinence... not sure one is all confused!

B

Bad_Influence

Oi !!!!!!

I’m an innocence in all this or is it inconvenience or incontinence... not sure one is all confused!

I do believe incontinence would be and inconvenience. Ask someone old for advice. :D:D

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Ohh dear . If only you could see the PM`s i get saying just the opposite !:). They can see what is happening and i don`t think their impressions of your gang are very favourable but they won`t say it openly because ( quite rightly (imo) they don`t wish to be involved with slime .

Quite frankly don't give a shyte what pms u get and its not a gang its an opinion think u seem to of forgotten its a board or a forum whichever word you choose to use and anyone can say as they please just because I don't agree with what you're saying,you've never changed you was the same on the other site thought you would of grown up by now fgs you're suppose to be an adult .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back