FYI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
While you dear block your profile you go to the trouble of searching another`s personal profile in order to find something ? Sad ,sad,sad ...get a life
Pmsl. Dont be bitter cause u got cause out lying :D

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Pmsl. Dont be bitter cause u got cause out lying :D
you went to all that trouble to find out that i had tried to read your normal profile ?? Ohhh dear ,you really are obsessed by me :)
Of course it`s totally wrong to read peoples profiles ! geeeez ! what are they for then ? But you accessed MY profile via the long route to find out exactly what i had done that day and other facts i guess ?

page 3 now :) and more to add to the Sad cliques post tally .

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
you went to all that trouble to find out that i had tried to read your normal profile ?? Ohhh dear ,you really are obsessed by me :)
Of course it`s totally wrong to read peoples profiles ! geeeez ! what are they for then ? But you accessed MY profile via the long route to find out exactly what i had done that day and other facts i guess ?
No. Im just happy i shown u for the lying fool u are :) and now ur making urself look a bigger tit by being desperate for chatters to read about ur shrine. Pmsl keep crying old boy ... it’s hilarious how desperate and pathetically low ur sinkin

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Says the man whose only on 2 hours a day lol ....why would anyone be obsessed by you hahahaha

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
Says the man whose only on 2 hours a day lol ....why would anyone be obsessed by you hahahaha
Two hours a day crying over @Bad_Influence and something tht happened ages ago... crying about anyone who doesnt agree with him... and now making a public show of him over a shrine ffs. What a wally

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
Obviously got separation issues .....
He got made to look a complete fool. I asked him why he was trying to view my profile. Obviously he lied an said he wasn’t. So i provided a screenshot were it said he was viewing me. Made him look a bigger twat an of course his dummy came out as usual. Was hilarious watching him rant and make a tit of himself

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
He got made to look a complete fool. I asked him why he was trying to view my profile. Obviously he lied an said he wasn’t. So i provided a screenshot were it said he was viewing me. Made him look a bigger twat an of course his dummy came out as usual. Was hilarious watching him rant and make a tit of himself

Honesty cost nothing ...must be his age having a rant the silly pratt ....he's always been the same a right winger

B

Bad_Influence

page 3 now :) and more to add to the Sad cliques post tally .

It’s not what you read, it’s WHOSE profile you read.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
And mine. He has no shame.
How can i look at a blocked Profile ? you silly man ! She said i was trying to "message " her ,so goes to search my privte profile to find out that i actually had the gall to try to read her profile ! How sick is that ?.
At least anyone who isn`t an avid cock follower( follower of Bad) will know by now if they read this thread that the 3 little pigs he refers to are himself,tinker and whiskers .

get yaselves a life guys ,you obviously spend too much time trying to get a rise out of others who you don`t like for some unknown reason..

Quote by Sad ..." NOBODY cares about YOUR SHRINE Hells",.. funny that you 3 spend so much time raking it over eh ? you dumbwits

Tinkerbelle

❤️chat b1tch❤️
Reaction score
How can i look at a blocked Profile ? you silly man ! She said i was trying to "message " her ,so goes to search my privte profile to find out that i actually had the gall to try to read her profile ! How sick is that ?.
At least anyone who isn`t an avid cock follower( follower of Bad) will know by now if they read this thread that the 3 little pigs he refers to are himself,tinker and whiskers .

get yaselves a life guys ,you obviously spend too much time trying to get a rise out of others who you don`t like for some unknown reason..

Quote by Sad ..." NOBODY cares about YOUR SHRINE Hells",.. funny that you 3 spend so much time raking it over eh ? you dumbwits
no i didnt an u know i didnt u lying fool, if u have proof i said that please post........ur the laughing stock on here :D and u do that urself no help from others

B

Bad_Influence

She proved it you absolute numpty... she posted the screenshot.

And the only reason we're commenting is because you were stupid enough to start this forum.

Bailey

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Wow

Lol u lot arguing :ptoo many emotional ppl on ere haha :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back