Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
tenor (1).gif

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
erm excuse me 2 questions if i may !!!
1] how to you see whose looked at your profile?.
2] when do you all go back to work /shcool /nursery/.
if ur profile is locked no nosy fecker can see it use the lock people and may the force be with you
HELP!!!!! I need Help I been locked up to long with my husband someone help me out .A free holiday will do.
Anyway people may i take a moment to wish all the best for the next 2 years , think we going to need it.
Now you know how to read all about anyone from their profile (if they don`t block for some reason !) why not ask why anyone would wish to check the full profile and then go to the trouble of childishly taking a screenshot of it and posting it in the main room ?? Uhh ? it should count as doxing in my opinion but the said poster is most likely a friend of mods or admin or both :).

B

Bad_Influence

Now you know how to read all about anyone from their profile (if they don`t block for some reason !) why not ask why anyone would wish to check the full profile and then go to the trouble of childishly taking a screenshot of it and posting it in the main room ?? Uhh ? it should count as doxing in my opinion but the said poster is most likely a friend of mods or admin or both :).

Nobody looked at your full profile. Please keep up.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

You can not DOX what is in Public View.

Profile ramblings are not personal.

A photograph is however without users permission.

Have you tried Yoga @hell2bwith76 ?

B

Bad_Influence

Oh now everyone why mocks him is “friends” with the mods. Sheesh.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
If i have a friend and you are out there .........

Plz ....

Reach out to me lol XD

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
hiya that was a lovely thing to do, but i tell ye words are hard to believe online, and u stuck to it, bless
Many thanks for the support and recognition that it`s not a childish or bad thing to do .When i find a photo of it i`ll post it on here to let others see what we did. It`s a shame actually but the following year her Brother& wife came over from America touring and wanted to see it .That was the year of bad floods and they were cut off from us before having to travel home. Thanks again ,i know that there are decent ,worthy members on the site and have received PM`s from a few who are understanding and not just here to try to belittle others .

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
tenor (18).gif

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You can not DOX what is in Public View.

Profile ramblings are not personal.

A photograph is however without users permission.

Have you tried Yoga @hell2bwith76 ?
Did i say that posting other members Profiles into a main chatroom was a site offence ? No i did not . What i wrote and i`ll make it clear ,is that IN MY OPINION IT SHOULD BE AN OFFENCE TO POST OTHER PEOPLES PROFILES IN A CHATROOM !! get me ?

B

Bad_Influence

Did i say that posting other members Profiles into a main chatroom was a site offence ? No i did not . What i wrote and i`ll make it clear ,is that IN MY OPINION IT SHOULD BE AN OFFENCE TO POST OTHER PEOPLES PROFILES IN A CHATROOM !! get me ?

So make it private. Simples.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back