Free Speech!

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
In one of my most recent posts I referred to the exaggerated sensitivity of various minority groups. Bad_Influence stated something similar in that people can find offence in practically everything if it suits them. I cannot contest something that I agree with because it is actually happening.
The example you gave could, in this day and age, 'offend' someone who gets fed up of hearing about the weather. But, they probably won't be British.
;)
Sorry but i still don`t see that a remark about the weather can offend anyone unless such a remark is a direct insult to that person ? Just give me a statement or question to anyone about the weather which can be construde as "offensive "?

B

Bad_Influence

Sorry but i still don`t see that a remark about the weather can offend anyone unless such a remark is a direct insult to that person ? Just give me a statement or question to anyone about the weather which can be construde as "offensive "?

Construed

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score

I think it's best if I keep out of your endless feud with Bad_Influence. He is already well-aware of what I think of him and have learnt over time that he is infatuated with whatever I type in here. He's probably missing me immensely in the singular chat room he now frequents.
I predict that he will pass comment because his obsessive-compulsive condition is now totally way out of control.
:rolleyes:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I think it's best if I keep out of your endless feud with Bad_Influence. He is already well-aware of what I think of him and have learnt over time that he is infatuated with whatever I type in here. He's probably missing me immensely in the singular chat room he now frequents.
I predict that he will pass comment because his obsessive-compulsive condition is now totally way out of control.
:rolleyes:
Fair enough :) . I was trying to stay in the content of the thread title but happy to move on now .

B

Bad_Influence

WP... I know you miss me in the lobby, I'm all you talk about, even when I'm not there. Squeal little piggy squeal

Last edited by a moderator:

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
WP... I know you miss me in the lobby, I'm all you talk about, even when I'm not there. Squeal little piggy squeal

That's quite an Admission. How would you know IF you weren't here?

B

Bad_Influence

Because I was in the same room as someone who was in the lobby. Now off you pop little piggy.

Last edited by a moderator:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
He has room superiors on his payroll ;). How do i know ? Cause i was in the same room as he was and also in the lobby when news arrived :)
Grunt your way out of that Clown :D

B

Bad_Influence

He has room superiors on his payroll ;). How do i know ? Cause i was in the same room as he was and also in the lobby when news arrived :)
Grunt your way out of that Clown :D

Don’t tell lies Hells. I was only in YAH last night and you never came in.
And as for “Superiors on my payroll” that is one hell of an accusation to make towards the staff on this site. Can you back it up?

bhgxusa0123

Staff member
Reaction score
Free speech comes with responsibly. However it has gone too far the other way now.
People get offended over the smallest things, or even worse, they get offended on somebody else’s behalf. They jump on their high horse over something said or written because, it MIGHT offend one group of people or another.
Offence cannot be given, only taken, and while there are countless thoughtless people in this world there seems to be a growing number who think that because they have a computer, they have the right to tell other folk that they SHOULD be offended, they should feel down-trodden, or they should fight.
There is a lot to fear in this world, but a society built on WOKE culture, on a Snowflake population, is definitely up there with the most dangerous.
Wow, Bad_Influence, You must have had some sleep lastnight :p

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Don’t tell lies Hells. I was only in YAH last night and you never came in.
And as for “Superiors on my payroll” that is one hell of an accusation to make towards the staff on this site. Can you back it up?
will screenshots do ?:)

B

Bad_Influence

Carry on what ? i`m not doing anything ,i`m not a grass if you are :) Just trying to show that you can be wrong too .

You were going to give screenshots to show that you were in the same room last night. Or are you backtracking again?

Back