Free Speech!

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Do you believe in free speech, said this guy.
Course I do, I replied.
Then give me your FN mobile, he growled. :D:);)

Q

quietfem

sadly free speech is being curtailed as one has to be political correct not tp offend, even if its ones own opinion.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
sadly free speech is being curtailed as one has to be political correct not tp offend, even if its ones own opinion.
:p

Don't be such a Welly, speak up for the English language! :p

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I called it the English language and so it is. We loaned it to Wales, Scotland Ireland, Cornwall and the rest of the world but......It's ours and we must decide how it is used.
Say no to 'WOKE.' Wake up.

Q

quietfem

well not a lover of the english language,and as i cant speak it or hear it,but forced to use it,in writing or typing.

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
well not a lover of the english language,and as i cant speak it or hear it,but forced to use it,in writing or typing.

But I expect you read it? Who would want to change, alter, such wonderful language as is our legacy?

TheBabayaga

Life is but a Dream within a dream
Reaction score
Free speech shouldn't have to blatantly offend. Its no longer free speech when you bring someones mother into it.

funandflirty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Free speech is not free from consequence; sometimes people forget that bit xxx

I always try and ask myself - is it true, is it kind, is it necessary...... :)

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
Free speech is not free from consequence; sometimes people forget that bit xxx

I always try and ask myself - is it true, is it kind, is it necessary...... :)
eeeeggzzzzzzakly

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score

I'd love to see you type in any language other than English. No other language in the world boasts more significance. Certainly not in here.
And please don't tell me that you can type in 'Scottish' because sooner or later you are bound to resort to your native tongue.
I've commented on 'mock Scottish dialect' used in chatrooms and whilst it is rather endearing to observe, it is also laughable.
I can tell that Dong is another contributor who enjoys expressing himself in diverse ways via the English language, by his postings in the Forums.
:)

TheBabayaga

Reaction score
I'd love to see you type in any language other than English. No other language in the world boasts more significance. Certainly not in here.
And please don't tell me that you can type in 'Scottish' because sooner or later you are bound to resort to your native tongue.
I've commented on 'mock Scottish dialect' used in chatrooms and whilst it is rather endearing to observe, it is also laughable.
I can tell that Dong is another contributor who enjoys expressing himself in diverse ways via the English language, by his postings in the Forums.
That mask is actually very scary looking have to say...an english accent would take that essence of fear right away. No longer would you look scary. What do you say about that?

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
That mask is actually very scary looking have to say...an english accent would take that essence of fear right away. No longer would you look scary. What do you say about that?

At the end of the day (I use that term with tongue in cheek), it is only an avatar. A representation of a 'persona'.
Apparently you can't have a personality in chat rooms, according to the highly-knowledgeable chat sheep.
Just do what I do: judge people on what they type, not on how they look, or rather, appear to look.

funandflirty

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
At the end of the day (I use that term with tongue in cheek), it is only an avatar. A representation of a 'persona'.
Apparently you can't have a personality in chat rooms, according to the highly-knowledgeable chat sheep.
Just do what I do: judge people on what they type, not on how they look, or rather, appear to look.

orrrrrrrr

You could just smile, not judge anyone on anything and focus on how you and your behaviour makes you feel :D

TheBabayaga

Reaction score

still looks scary ..lol

TheBabayaga

Reaction score

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
orrrrrrrr

You could just smile, not judge anyone on anything and focus on how you and your behaviour makes you feel :D

You really need to remove your rose-tainted spectacles and start to see things more clearly.
We ALL judge people regardless of your ideology. If not, we would all live in 'perfect harmony'.
By the way, I am nearly always smiling whenever I'm in the Forums or chat rooms because, for me personally, they are an endless source of fun.

B

Bad_Influence

You really need to remove your rose-tainted spectacles and start to see things more clearly.
We ALL judge people regardless of your ideology. If not, we would all live in 'perfect harmony'.
By the way, I am nearly always smiling whenever I'm in the Forums or chat rooms because, for me personally, they are an endless source of fun.

Rose-tinted. Just saying.

Back