Free Speech!

Laura-Star

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
If you have money or are higher up in the system then you are allowed more "freedom" of speech. For example, if you are a college student and you openly, honestly, and peacefully express to a "Professor" that you don't agree with their point of view or philosophy you can be kicked out of school. The "Academics" and the brainwashed people who think they are better than other people because they have been indoctrinated by this ignorant educational system and have a PHD in Ego are allowed to play God with you and that is the truth. Some good teachers do exist but not that many. So, as I stated before "Freedom of Speech" doesn't exist and never has, only "Freedom of Acceptable Speech".

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Do you believe in free speech, said this guy.
Course I do, I replied.
Then give me your FN mobile, he growled. :D:);)

You don't have to look far to see what happens in chat rooms and the Forum to realise that 'free speech' is non-existent.
Since many words now have multiple meanings, it's becoming a nightmare what it is safe to type any longer.

Because there are so many minority groups now deliberately seeking to find offence in just about anything in order to promote their causes, everyone is being extra-careful how they express themselves.
I was actually surprised that my recent thread on Meghan Markle was permitted because I thought it might have been considered provocative or demeaning. So, credit to administration for being more open-minded than the general public.
:)

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
At this rate I am going to owe you a very big favour because of you distracting this pitiable human being away from me.
Mind you, he has become a spent force now in the chat rooms where he has found his true niche, so, the Forums now provide a safer outlet for his perpetual vexation.
Thank you, once again, Altair.

;)
P.S. Watch him now claim that we are forming a clique intent on bringing his good character into disrepute. <LOL>

You are welcome :) And you owe me nothing. ;)

BadInfluence was Never a Force dear fellow.!

However I agree, whatever he had has been 'Spent'. Most folks here have realised what his game is.

To take one's good character into disrepute,,? He'd have to have a good one FIRST.! ;)

B

Bad_Influence

Awww it’s heart-warning to see the three little pigs playing nice together.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
He imagines he is a Clown and definitely writes like one ! Having read Altairs posts i can`t understand why Bad is actually "liking " them ! Hence my querie ,straight forward ,has baffled him .Have you ever heard the term "Laymans terms " Bad? If so can you not respond with a simple sample of what you stated back up there ? Thank you.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
To Wicked Perdition : can you make any sense of this statement please ? The Clown obviously can`t understand his own words !
" any remark can be taken as offensive if it suits". suits what/who ? Let me give an example from my small brain :-
" it looks like it will rain to me " ...a remark but is it an offence and if so what does it have to "suit"?.

WickedPerdition

Reaction score

Trust you to quote a fairy story to respond in a thread; although it is not unusual for you to do so, as making up stories is quite obviously your preferred method of communication these days.
:rolleyes:

Paperloveheart

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Free speech - as long as it fits the narrative and you are worth at least a few BILLION otherwise shut up, stand in line, wear you nappy, keep your distance and heaven forbid holding a conversation with anyone. Oh and be a good little obedient muppet and take your dose of lethal you know what.

B

Bad_Influence

Trust you to quote a fairy story to respond in a thread; although it is not unusual for you to do so, as making up stories is quite obviously your preferred method of communication these days.
:rolleyes:

Squeal piggy, squeal

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
To Wicked Perdition : can you make any sense of this statement please ? The Clown obviously can`t understand his own words !
" any remark can be taken as offensive if it suits". suits what/who ? Let me give an example from my small brain :-
" it looks like it will rain to me " ...a remark but is it an offence and if so what does it have to "suit"?.

In one of my most recent posts I referred to the exaggerated sensitivity of various minority groups. Bad_Influence stated something similar in that people can find offence in practically everything if it suits them. I cannot contest something that I agree with because it is actually happening.
The example you gave could, in this day and age, 'offend' someone who gets fed up of hearing about the weather. But, they probably won't be British.
;)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
In one of my most recent posts I referred to the exaggerated sensitivity of various minority groups. Bad_Influence stated something similar in that people can find offence in practically everything if it suits them. I cannot contest something that I agree with because it is actually happening.
The example you gave could, in this day and age, 'offend' someone who gets fed up of hearing about the weather. But, they probably won't be British.
;)
Thank you .At least i get a readable response to a querie. How are you anyway ?

Back