Forums: are they being misused?

Are Forum threads now being trivialised?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
What is T.A.G , i need to know or i feel left out of the loop ........

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
U really dont want to know ... but bad_influence can explain. <lol>

I wonder if he knows my real name ,

I'll get Daisy to sort him out ;)

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Of course he does... were all friends in the clique :D

I'm fully independent i do not belong to any cliques , it's just me and the Ferret !!

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Ohhh maybe that needs explaining to the whining old man then :) he seems to be under the wrong impression <lol>

He makes my veins Pop !! <lol>

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I gotta go Nandos now and fill up with Chicken ,

Plus Helltobewith will spot this soon and nobody needs that ,

Happy Piri Piri x

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I think you’re confusing yourself now. I have never complained about anyone getting paid furlough. Please point me towards where you think I’ve said anything of the sort.
As for chatters being lost without me, that’s unlikely firstly because most know I never go in any chat room on Tuesdays, it’s more often than not very quiet on that day, and secondly most I talk to are more than capable of surviving chat without me.

Good grief Hells, if you were to be believed, everyone here bases their chat room habits on my actions. I have never told anyone where to chat, or to whom they should or shouldn’t chat to. I wouldn’t assume I meant that much to anyone on here as to be as powerful as you seem to think I am.

Now, learn to spell ‘traits’ because spelling is certainly not one of your best ones, and neither is a lack of envy. You have displayed it in each of your rants to me on this forum and it’s become almost pitiable now.
Please either grow the feck up or grow a pair, re-read this forum from the start and tell me again that you don’t whinge.
I must apologise ( something you wouldn`t have heard of !) . You did NOt criticise anyone being payed Furlough ,i`m sorry. However ,you did condemn another group for receiving State money; which in my opinion is worse than criticising Furlough. .I`m not going into it but anyone who wants to know more can PM me and i`ll gladly oblige with details.

B

Bad_Influence

I must apologise ( something you wouldn`t have heard of !) . You did NOt criticise anyone being payed Furlough ,i`m sorry. However ,you did condemn another group for receiving State money; which in my opinion is worse than criticising Furlough. .I`m not going into it but anyone who wants to know more can PM me and i`ll gladly oblige with details.

Good start. Now if you would apologise to all chatters you have accused of being sheep, and following me around, that would be lovely. Thank you in advance.

And any details you have of me criticising anyone regarding their approach to lockdown can be posted here. I’m sure that would not contravene TOU. I’ll either admit I was wrong or defend my opinion.

B

Bad_Influence

Wicked Perdition I am frankly puzzled why you think you should set yourself as judge and jury when it comes to deciding what topics are worthy of discussion, nothing I have seen from you in chat or the forum seems to point to this higher intellect which you claim to posses, you don't have anything interesting to say about anything. Never seen you mention a book, film, artist or beautiful equation all you do is shuffle through your dog eared set of narcissists cue cards.
You seem to be labouring under the impression that the more long or obscure words you can fit into a sentence the more intelligent you appear, it doesn't work. it just makes your prose very clunky and tedious to read. you are not impressing anyone.

Nothing to add, just thought it needed repeating. :D:D

Back