Forums: are they being misused?

Are Forum threads now being trivialised?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I have to say too that ,in my opinion ,Bad ,your nickname is most suitable for your character as is the scary Clown avatar :)

B

Bad_Influence

Yet more rubbish from the blind and thick person . You mean to tell me Bad that you hadn`t noticed that 50% or more of the old yah clique ( your flock !) have moved to the 40`s/50`s chatroom since you moved out of yah ? lol you must be blind as well as ...oh well . I am perfectly happy with the few sociable chatmates which i have on this site ,so i`ve no desire to be as popular as you . I`ve always said that and if your chatmates are blind too then please inform them i don`t wish to take them away from you :).

Thank you for so eloquently proving my point. You are jealous of my obvious chat-appeal and you whinge and moan about it at every opportunity. I can’t, don’t, and never have asked folk to join me in any room and I’m sure those people are able to make their own decisions.
You’re happy being WPs biatch? Well good luck with that fella, I honestly wish you all the luck in the world. You’ll need it.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Thank you for so eloquently proving my point. You are jealous of my obvious chat-appeal and you whinge and moan about it at every opportunity. I can’t, don’t, and never have asked folk to join me in any room and I’m sure those people are able to make their own decisions.
You’re happy being WPs biatch? Well good luck with that fella, I honestly wish you all the luck in the world. You’ll need it.
You are obsessed by anyone who befriends me on here eh ? I will repeat that i`m not the slightest interested in how many followers you get. By spreading lies about me you managed to stop them speaking to me back in the old yah room but that only proves that they are sheep . When do i whinge about your obvious popularity ? just show me the evidence and maybe i`ll have a rethink but until then i know that i`m not in the least jealous of you or your chat rants about me . bad Influence ...very true ; ugly Clown character ...very true .

B

Bad_Influence

You are obsessed by anyone who befriends me on here eh ? I will repeat that i`m not the slightest interested in how many followers you get. By spreading lies about me you managed to stop them speaking to me back in the old yah room but that only proves that they are sheep . When do i whinge about your obvious popularity ? just show me the evidence and maybe i`ll have a rethink but until then i know that i`m not in the least jealous of you or your chat rants about me . bad Influence ...very true ; ugly Clown character ...very true .

I’d love to provide evidence but sadly I’m not obsessed with taking screenshots, every night, of every room I’m in. If I was so sad as to do that, I’d have filled my laptop memory with pics of your endless whinging.
Bad_Influence? Yes, that’s my name here. Well done.
Ugly clown character? Yes Pennywise is ugly, a clown, and a character, so once again we’ll done you.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Yet more rubbish from the blind and thick person . You mean to tell me Bad that you hadn`t noticed that 50% or more of the old yah clique ( your flock !) have moved to the 40`s/50`s chatroom since you moved out of yah ? lol you must be blind as well as ...oh well . I am perfectly happy with the few sociable chatmates which i have on this site ,so i`ve no desire to be as popular as you . I`ve always said that and if your chatmates are blind too then please inform them i don`t wish to take them away from you :).

Talk about obsessive! If he isn't infatuating with me in the chat rooms, he's infatuating with you in the Forums.
It's like throwing a ball for a captivated puppy
. ;)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’d love to provide evidence but sadly I’m not obsessed with taking screenshots, every night, of every room I’m in. If I was so sad as to do that, I’d have filled my laptop memory with pics of your endless whinging.
Bad_Influence? Yes, that’s my name here. Well done.
Ugly clown character? Yes Pennywise is ugly, a clown, and a character, so once again we’ll done you.
The evidence is that the old yah chatters are lost tonight without you being on :). But i`m not jealous .of you in the slightest and you can QUOTE that to anyone if you dare. One of my best traites is a lack envy .so i don`t whinge as you do about people getting paid Furlough when they can`t work due to Governmant restrictions. Shove that in your pipe and smoke it :D

B

Bad_Influence

The evidence is that the old yah chatters are lost tonight without you being on :). But i`m not jealous .of you in the slightest and you can QUOTE that to anyone if you dare. One of my best traites is a lack envy .so i don`t whinge as you do about people getting paid Furlough when they can`t work due to Governmant restrictions. Shove that in your pipe and smoke it :D

I think you’re confusing yourself now. I have never complained about anyone getting paid furlough. Please point me towards where you think I’ve said anything of the sort.
As for chatters being lost without me, that’s unlikely firstly because most know I never go in any chat room on Tuesdays, it’s more often than not very quiet on that day, and secondly most I talk to are more than capable of surviving chat without me.

Good grief Hells, if you were to be believed, everyone here bases their chat room habits on my actions. I have never told anyone where to chat, or to whom they should or shouldn’t chat to. I wouldn’t assume I meant that much to anyone on here as to be as powerful as you seem to think I am.

Now, learn to spell ‘traits’ because spelling is certainly not one of your best ones, and neither is a lack of envy. You have displayed it in each of your rants to me on this forum and it’s become almost pitiable now.
Please either grow the feck up or grow a pair, re-read this forum from the start and tell me again that you don’t whinge.

Last edited by a moderator:
W

Wren

Is there a set of guidelines for the forums? (i don't want to read them just asking)

I suggest as JoJo said if you don't like it don't read. I pick and choose what I read its a reet laugh honest, Taken a lot from the information provided about planting potatoes!

2nd that .. and adds choice is a tricky thing so many flavours!

B

Bad_Influence

Talk about obsessive! If he isn't infatuating with me in the chat rooms, he's infatuating with you in the Forums.
It's like throwing a ball for a captivated puppy
. ;)

It’s good to know you can’t still see your reflection in a mirror despite your obvious myopia.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
It’s good to know you can’t still see your reflection in a mirror despite your obvious myopia.

Why don't you learn the basics of sentence construction before you make comments?
You even trivialise the English language!
:cool:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
What the holy Fcuk is going on lol

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I think you’re confusing yourself now. I have never complained about anyone getting paid furlough. Please point me towards where you think I’ve said anything of the sort.
As for chatters being lost without me, that’s unlikely firstly because most know I never go in any chat room on Tuesdays, it’s more often than not very quiet on that day, and secondly most I talk to are more than capable of surviving chat without me.

Good grief Hells, if you were to be believed, everyone here bases their chat room habits on my actions. I have never told anyone where to chat, or to whom they should or shouldn’t chat to. I wouldn’t assume I meant that much to anyone on here as to be as powerful as you seem to think I am.

Now, learn to spell ‘traits’ because spelling is certainly not one of your best ones, and neither is a lack of envy. You have displayed it in each of your rants to me on this forum and it’s become almost pitiable now.
Please either grow the feck up or grow a pair, re-read this forum from the start and tell me again that you don’t whinge.
Ohhhh dear ! That certainly got your back up eh Bad ? :D showing your weakness is a sure sign of jealousy .I don`t profess to be a number 1 speller and if you watch any of the chat in rooms you`ll see what members think to spelling "police". Why do the yah chatters (regs) complain now about the room being "dead" then ? It`s only occured since you moved into 40/50 room. You definitely are blind or dense ! Probably both.

Last edited:
B

Bad_Influence

Ohhhh dear ! That certainly got your back up eh Bad ? :D showing your weakness is a sure sign of jealousy .I don`t profess to be a number 1 speller and if you watch any of the chat in rooms you`ll see what members think to spelling "police". Why do the yah chatters (regs) complain now about the room being "dead" then ? It`s only occured since you moved into 40/50 room. You definitely are blind or dense ! Probably both.

Thank you. It’s comforting to know you think so highly of me. I guess I just can’t help being the life and soul of the party. I’m sorry it hurts you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Back