Forums: are they being misused?

Are Forum threads now being trivialised?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
B

Bad_Influence

Perhaps they can use your room after you and Wojcik have finished with it.

Although, if they have to wait until the two of you have satisfied each other, it might be quicker for them to book themselves in at the Premier Inn, Mars - you know, they do say it's only a matter of decades ;)

Welcome back, I thought your ban was permanent?

B

Bad_Influence

I`m sure they don`t . They would much rather watch you and your lot spouting utter filth in a room which is quoted as " mild sexual references" .Haaa mild ?? you crew could beat the sister site for the disgusting clutter which pours from your typing. All i can say is " Watch out Lobby,the ex-yah herd are preparing to blitzkreig you next !! .Prepare to fight on the beaches ,etc :)

Awww, lovely words from you. Thank you.

B

Bad_Influence

No ban. But good attempt to deflect from your room set-up.

Say hi to Wojcik from me :)

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I’ve only spoken to Woj in the forums I think. I’m sure you’d like to think there was more to it but you’re going to be very disappointed.

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Wicked Perdition I am frankly puzzled why you think you should set yourself as judge and jury when it comes to deciding what topics are worthy of discussion, nothing I have seen from you in chat or the forum seems to point to this higher intellect which you claim to posses, you don't have anything interesting to say about anything. Never seen you mention a book, film, artist or beautiful equation all you do is shuffle through your dog eared set of narcissists cue cards.
You seem to be labouring under the impression that the more long or obscure words you can fit into a sentence the more intelligent you appear, it doesn't work. it just makes your prose very clunky and tedious to read. you are not impressing anyone.

As I DO advise in the chat rooms, 'if you don't want to read someone in a chat room then simply put them on ignore'.
The same applies to the Forums. You are not compelled to read what anyone writes.
We really do have a choice. That's why I choose to express my opinion and will continue to do so.
Now, seeing as you have so many ideas, why don't you put them into action?
After all, "Actions speak louder than words".
I rest my case. Again!
:rolleyes:

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
WP ,are you wasting your talents trying to debate with the Untouchables ?

Oh, I like that reference, hell2bwith76 ... 'The Untouchables'. ;)
Namely, those chatters who think calling a moderator by his first name gains them 'favour'; and those chatters who appear to have some sort of 'diplomatic immunity' from being warned, muted or even banned for transgressing T.O.U. You know the ones. Those that complain about others all the bloody time!
It's about time some of them got back in touch with reality again. :rolleyes:

B

Bad_Influence

Oh, I like that reference, hell2bwith76 ... 'The Untouchables'. ;)
Namely, those chatters who think calling a moderator by his first name gains them 'favour'; and those chatters who appear to have some sort of 'diplomatic immunity' from being warned, muted or even banned for transgressing T.O.U. You know the ones. Those that complain about others all the bloody time!
It's about time some of them got back in touch with reality again. :rolleyes:

I’ll put this as succinctly as I possibly can. You are an idiot. Nobody calls a mod by his first name, or rather not by his correct first name. So I doubt it would “gain favour” as you claim. Your faux-intelligence is laughable at best, risible at the very least.

jefffs

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’ll put this as succinctly as I possibly can. You are an idiot. Nobody calls a mod by his first name, or rather not by his correct first name. So I doubt it would “gain favour” as you claim. Your faux-intelligence is laughable at best, risible at the very least.
I call some mods by their first names,only because I have known them for a number of years and its not to gain favour so i dont get a ban, they would still ban you and rightly so

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
Also, hell2bwith76, have you noticed that one particular chatter seems to suffer from paranoia more than the rest of them? ;)

Special_K

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
Wicked Perdition I am frankly puzzled why you think you should set yourself as judge and jury when it comes to deciding what topics are worthy of discussion, nothing I have seen from you in chat or the forum seems to point to this higher intellect which you claim to posses, you don't have anything interesting to say about anything. Never seen you mention a book, film, artist or beautiful equation all you do is shuffle through your dog eared set of narcissists cue cards.
You seem to be labouring under the impression that the more long or obscure words you can fit into a sentence the more intelligent you appear, it doesn't work. it just makes your prose very clunky and tedious to read. you are not impressing anyone.

Reminds me of the episode of Friends where Joey is trying to write an impressive reference for Chandler and Monica and consults a thesaurus for a better way to phrase every single word, thus rendering the whole thing utter nonsense.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Also, hell2bwith76, have you noticed that one particular chatter seems to suffer from paranoia more than the rest of them? ;)
I`ve forgotten what this thread was about anyway .It`s been highjacked so much from sentence 2 :).

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Does anyone know what Jody`s 1st name really is ?:) btw ,what does succinctly mean ?

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
I`ve forgotten what this thread was about anyway .It`s been highjacked so much from sentence 2 :).

I'm afraid that you are correct in your assessment, hell2bwith76.
It's like everything else now in Forums, trivialisation prevails, alas.
It looks like we are doomed to see more and more of it.

B

Bad_Influence

I'm afraid that you are correct in your assessment, hell2bwith76.
It's like everything else now in Forums, trivialisation prevails, alas.
It looks like we are doomed to see more and more of it.

Lame at best. Very disappointing.

WickedPerdition

Reaction score
Two things to mention:

1. People who have never contributed to the Forums, and still do not, might I add, are the sort of people I am referring to in this thread.
Yes, YOU, who make infantile comments about others posts and NEVER contribute in a constructive manner, whatsoever.
You are the first people in chat rooms to moan about others. You are doing the same here. Try not to act like sheep. Think for yourselves for once.
2. Read the title of a thread BEFORE you comment. It might just help you think about the subject being discussed. Not what you imagine being discussed.

Now, if you haven't submitted, or unlikely to submit anything worthwhile to this thread, then I suggest you go and find one that is more in keeping with your mindset posted by someone on your intellectual level. I use the term intellectual in its lightest possible sense, of course.

B

Bad_Influence

Two things to mention:

1. People who have never contributed to the Forums, and still do not, might I add, are the sort of people I am referring to in this thread.
Yes, YOU, who make infantile comments about others posts and NEVER contribute in a constructive manner, whatsoever.
You are the first people in chat rooms to moan about others. You are doing the same here. Try not to act like sheep. Think for yourselves for once.
2. Read the title of a thread BEFORE you comment. It might just help you think about the subject being discussed. Not what you imagine being discussed.

Now, if you haven't submitted, or unlikely to submit anything worthwhile to this thread, then I suggest you go and find one that is more in keeping with your mindset posted by someone on your intellectual level. I use the term intellectual in its lightest possible sense, of course.

Please explain, in minute detail, what gives you the right to dictate to others, what they may and may not do here.

Clarity

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Is there a set of guidelines for the forums? (i don't want to read them just asking)

I suggest as JoJo said if you don't like it don't read. I pick and choose what I read its a reet laugh honest, Taken a lot from the information provided about planting potatoes!

Back