Forum interests .......

C

Citizen-Of-Nowhere

Lol ppl always shown their true colours he was my ex who i haven't spoke to or had any association with for years so must be someone out if justcrap lol .....quite amusing tbh ...worms always crawl out of the woodwork haha

Find it hard to believe that any decent individual would confirm to have been an ex of Morg's.... reason for which I doubt you're even real.
Or if you are real you have no standards whatsoever.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
That video is real people, not the media, not ‘experts’. Watch the video fella and then comment please. You might learn something. And that’s not patronising, just facts.
You say you shouldn’t make decisions about things you don’t know and I fully agree, that’s why I want people to watch the video, it’s stuff you won’t be told elsewhere. You have nothing to lose by watching it and possibly a lot to gain, a little knowledge of nothing else, and how can that be a bad thing? Surely you want to know about a medication you have been forced to take?
It would satisfy my interests if you just wrote down ,in your own style , what the Video says /claims / proves which may be of interest to me .It` looks quite short and you can edit it anyway. Is it about the Covid vax which is being recommended for the new Variant of Covid for vulnerable people ?.
jut as a matter of fact i never run my PC with speakers on as it`s right next to the neighbours wall.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Just watch the video please Hells. Nothing I type could possible portray the pain felt by these people.
They have my deepest sympathy but ,if it`s the Covid Vax ,then i`ll take my chances with what the medics /nurses and Top experts offer.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Just watch the video please. Learn what you’re not being told. Just watch please. Seriously
I`m not being told anything yet ! I`ve had the Flu jab for the past 20 years and so far i`m still here ,with a few bits playing up but still here :)
oh yes ,i also had the Shingles jab when it was offered .

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
What would you like to see more of on our forums ?
What features would you like ?

Any ideas welcome ........

Conversations rather than name calling.
Ideas rather than ideology.
Rationalism rather than rationality.
Facts rather than opinions.
Truth rather than fiction.
Objectivity rather than subjectivity.
Who we are rather than what we are.

Other than that.
I'd like to see people just having fun.

We should be humble enough to realise we dont know everything and we should "play with words gently"

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Please just watch it. Then hopefully you will understand why I ask. What have you got to lose except a few mins? You said you wouldn’t talk about something you know nothing about, well if you aren’t told stuff you won’t ever know.
Ok ,it`s a video yes ? Does it require that i listen to the words too ? ( no sub titles) .my hearing is shot .I have to have the TV subtitles on and if the program don`t have subtitles i don`t watch it . Only way i would hear it is by pushing the volume right up and ,as i explained ,the PC is right against neighbours party wall so i wouldn`t do that to them ( even the twat keeps flippin Chickens !!).
If i can`t get subtitles on that video maybe you could briefly tell me what it`s about eh ? .
Thanks .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
No it doesn't have subtitles but I'll find out if an audio version is available as GBNews it also on radio... I'll let you know.
To try to type it all would take ages, but I'm willing to do that (if I can't find audio) if you promise to read with an open mind.
I`ll read it if it`s readable . Not a great time for serious thinking for me until after Monday or later in week. Domestics with this heat are slowing me down .

Back