Forum interests .......

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I don't care. You have had good advice from both myself and other chatters on how to deal with it. What I care about are sneery old women who stick their poisonous beaks in my business.

I get you but do you ever use the chatrooms ? I get same problem ,same clique and the advice i get comes from Admin or mods. My concern is that it`s NEVER the gang members who get given the advise ,it`s me ! by myself. So i`m to blame for causing discord by not blocking everyone out ? duuuuhh ,not my idea of Democracy at all.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I don't care. You have had good advice from both myself and other chatters on how to deal with it. What I care about are sneery old women who stick their poisonous beaks in my business.
Your 'Business'?...Most of us here know exactly what 'Your' business is all about.. Care to name and shame?...What sneery old woman has poked YOU with their 'Poisonous' beak?

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Your 'Business'?...Most of us here know exactly what 'Your' business is all about.. Care to name and shame?...What sneery old woman has poked YOU with their 'Poisonous' beak?

Reported for harassment.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
I get you but do you ever use the chatrooms ? I get same problem ,same clique and the advice i get comes from Admin or mods. My concern is that it`s NEVER the gang members who get given the advise ,it`s me ! by myself. So i`m to blame for causing discord by not blocking everyone out ? duuuuhh ,not my idea of Democracy at all.

You have been given advice on what to do. You have chosen not to take that advice. As it happens I agree there is a poisonous clique, part of the same poison that contaminates this site and why it was very nearly closed by the owners in the not-so-distant past because of the toxic environment.

However... little me and little you can do nothing about it. So... we choose to continue exposing ourselves to it... or we don't.

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
You have been given advice on what to do. You have chosen not to take that advice. As it happens I agree there is a poisonous clique, part of the same poison that contaminates this site and why it was very nearly closed by the owners in the not-so-distant past because of the toxic environment.

However... little me and little you can do nothing about it. So... we choose to continue exposing ourselves to it... or we don't.
Well YOU have played a huge part in putting folks off this site with your vitriol.

Little You?... Haha..

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I read the thread ......

Went to a darkened room and sobbed to myself

You are all mental lol

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I do hope that Bad has plenty of Pants to change into .he P`s them at least 100 times a day on here ! :D

Lucylockett

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Can we have an eject button on the forums ? That could be fun.

I remember the forums when they were such fun and I really enjoyable spending time on them but now I’m not sure what to make of them.

I’ve been sitting trying to think of things of interest to bring to them but I can’t think of anything at the moment.

I think to start with all the pathetic, childish arguments bollocks needs to stop . All the nit picking , people putting down others and generally disrespectful judgmental comments need to stop. It’s the same old sh** day after day and it’s bloody boring and rather embarrassing.

I also want to add to make these forums better we need more people using them, unfortunately with how others act it will just put new people off. The behaviour of some is completely disgusting.

I remember when I first started using forums many years ago and I was really nervous to post anything. I was worried about making mistakes , worried about making myself look stupid.

If people read some of the stuff on here they will never use them . Some people are so quick to put others down.

It doesn’t really matter about their spelling or their grammar. It doesn’t matter that they may be different to others, it doesn’t matter if they are not educated like the others. You don’t know who they are or what they have been through in life.

All that matters is that people feel free to post something they like or believe in ,without being needlessly humiliated or attacked.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I was going to say a darkened room emoji would be an idea so we can all hide in it and sob but that might bring up complaints about colour, not that I have any opinion on whether a room is bright or dark. I know people that turn on lights because the room is dark but I'm not one of them.

Back