Forum interests .......

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
What would you like to see more of on our forums ?
What features would you like ?

Any ideas welcome ........

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
What would I like to see more of on the forum? I'll have to have a think about that. But I can tell you what I want to see LESS of - Click bait threads! You see an interesting title, so like a decent forum member you click on it, only to find.. . well, we've all been there :rolleyes:

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
And let's stop creepy old men from constantly harassing other chatters, despite being on iggy, by constantly leaving creepy laughing emo's.

Ignore should mean ignore.

Edited: And when I say creepy old men I specifically mean PandemicOfFear/Bad-Influence/WhatOtherNamesHeUses. A number of chatters, in fact, 3, have complained the ignore button is worthless as he can still harass them via the inappropriate use of emos to continue to harass them.

Last edited:

SamBally

Reaction score
Are the emojis really that intrusive?

Do you find it amusing to post a laughing emo in regards to the deaths of newborn infants fleeing war and conflict?

This coming from someone who changed their profile picture merely because someone took the piss out of it.

SamBally

Reaction score

Oh, and creepy stalky men obviously don't bother you when the shoe is on the other foot.

Now it is obvious to anyone with a brain cell, that harassment takes many forms and leaving inappropriate laughing emos being an example.

Yes you, you changed your picture because someone questioned why you were flaunting your body.

W

WolfeSwitche

Oh, and creepy stalky men obviously don't bother you when the shoe is on the other foot.
They don't bother me. Not online. I can, and do, use block.
Now it is obvious to anyone with a brain cell, that harassment takes many forms and leaving inappropriate laughing emos being an example.
True.
Yes you, you changed your picture because someone questioned why you were flaunting your body.
That's not why I changed it.. "flaunting my body" lol. You have no idea.

SamBally

Reaction score
That's not why I changed it.. "flaunting my body" lol. You have no idea.

I don't care why. I didn't make the accusation. YOU got upset by it, not me.

They don't bother me. Not online. I can, and do, use block.

They clearly do bother you which is why you were so offended and didn't use block.

When I am in a conversation regarding the horrific deaths of newborn infants in the Mediterranean Sea and I have a creepy stalky man who IS on block leaving creepy stalky laughing emos it is intrusive, yes.

That is just one example, the creepy bastard has left hundreds of them.

Do you recognise why it is so creepy and stalky and intrusive?

Lastly, now I didn't stick my beak in when the three of you, including the creepy stalker, were haranguing a 85-year-old man for well over a week and so I suggest to you that you extend the same curtesy to me.

W

WolfeSwitche

did I?

They clearly do bother you which is why you were so offended and didn't use block.

yeah ok

When I am in a conversation regarding the horrific deaths of newborn infants in the Mediterranean Sea and I have a creepy stalky man who IS on block leaving creepy stalky laughing emos it is intrusive, yes.

Lastly, now I didn't stick my beak in when the three of you, including the creepy stalker, were haranguing a 85-year-old man for well over a week and so I suggest to you that you extend the same curtesy to me.
No problem.

"Haranguing" lol.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

You got the answer i see ! The "CREEPY" old sod left a nice new emo for you on this one i note .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Point is Sam ,you are not just dealing with a single or even two other posters when you have discord on this Forum. They are a gang ( i call them clique) and operate exactly as a street gang do. Terrorise ( or try to !) anyone who disagrees with their views of life.
In my pre-birth day their leader was Oswald Mosely. ,today ...take a guess.

SamBally

Reaction score
Point is Sam ,you are not just dealing with a single or even two other posters when you have discord on this Forum. They are a gang ( i call them clique) and operate exactly as a street gang do. Terrorise ( or try to !) anyone who disagrees with their views of life.
In my pre-birth day their leader was Oswald Mosely. ,today ...take a guess.

I don't care. You have had good advice from both myself and other chatters on how to deal with it. What I care about are sneery old women who stick their poisonous beaks in my business.

Back