Forum interests .......

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
Excuse my prompt reply but I was reading the board, old boy.

You are the cliché.

You.

Everything else just wooooooooooshes right past you.
The inevitable response to your hollow indignation is thus:

Emoji Yawn GIF - Emoji Yawn Smiley - Discover & Share GIFs

PennyDreadful2

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
It is probably a daft suggestion, but how about a section/sub forum about health? Or this that too depressing a subject?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I notice the only thread you haven't commented on is 56 minutes that might save your LIFE…. - Free Chat Rooms What are you scared of Hells?
I havn`t commented on hardly any new ones . If i get a report that tells me if i`m notified of new threads .

ooops ! i read the thread but never commented as i had no intention of reading the site link .I don`t read links to any sites ,whoever posts them . As i didn`t read the site i can`t comment on what the subject is .

shaz1970xx

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Point is Sam ,you are not just dealing with a single or even two other posters when you have discord on this Forum. They are a gang ( i call them clique) and operate exactly as a street gang do. Terrorise ( or try to !) anyone who disagrees with their views of life.
In my pre-birth day their leader was Oswald Mosely. ,today ...take a guess.
U disagree wi yaself ya silly old fart enough said

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
re you that scared that you may have been wrong all along about the vax?
I don`t make decisions about things i don`t know about and you shouldn`t either . The Vax is being rolled out again eh ?. Without reading /viewing that Video i know that it will be some "expert" saying how bad the Vacc is for ones health. In another Video with different experts i shall see them saying how good the vax is and it`s the only thing which has kept the figures in hospitals or graves so low for the past year or so .
Who should i believe ? That is the number 1 question eh ?.

C

Citizen-Of-Nowhere

You don`t get him do you ?? tut tut .
There's not much to 'get' tbh and there's nothing to 'tut tut ' about, either.

An adult that doesn't understand that he/she shouldn't be acting in a certain manner on a public forum (in this instance adding laughing emojis to sensible or even sensitive posts), can only be defined as a sick troll.

When asked whether he'd add laughing emojis to a post about illness or even death, he replies with 'you guess - lol'.
That alone deserved a ban.
It's no laughing matter and also speaks volumes about who runs the site and what this site is really about.

I can't believe that people who behave in such a manner online, even have a life away from the web.

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
Maybe some people should take a step back breathe and have a brew or maybe a few voddies to chill them out lol

C

Citizen-Of-Nowhere

Maybe some people should take a step back breathe and have a brew or maybe a few voddies to chill them out lol

You were an idiot on the other site associating with lowlifes such as Morg - you haven't changed much, apparently.

Whiskers

Miss Angelic ;)
Reaction score
What?? Who is Morg? An AOLer I assume? I never used AOL. Do please keep up.
Lol ppl always shown their true colours he was my ex who i haven't spoke to or had any association with for years so must be someone out if justcrap lol .....quite amusing tbh ...worms always crawl out of the woodwork haha

Back