FIGHT CLUB UNITED

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I know mate. I was a bit on one when I wrote that. Newbie syndrome I guess and u are so awesome on here.
I agree its all just banter.. I don't take it that seriously unless someone gets someone gets really nasty... in which case I usually run away lol.
Plus I haven't got a chain saw but I'm pretty bad ass with a tooth pick :D:D

You seem like a good bloke to me and you have a good sense of humour which is rare these days.

Being bad ass with a tooth pick? Well that's the first time i have heard that... but i like it..:D

A tooth pick in the eye might sting a bit eh?..:p:D:D:D

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
....and Altair says. " You seem like a good bloke to me and you have a good sense of humour which is rare these days. "
You can talk ffs I used to think you were ok until I read some of the crappy stuff you add on these threads. Look at yourself before judging others and and get a new sillier - painted on moustache for Christmas.

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
....and Altair says. " You seem like a good bloke to me and you have a good sense of humour which is rare these days. "
You can talk ffs I used to think you were ok until I read some of the crappy stuff you add on these threads. Look at yourself before judging others and and get a new sillier - painted on moustache for Christmas.

And who you on about now? never can tell.....

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
And who you on about now? never can tell.....[/QUOTE

Well of course you always need a quote.... just follow the thread and you will see who and what people are on about.
Simple!

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Not simple when you have people blocked - I can't see anyone in the read with a Moustache

O and quote properly if you are going to quote.

Jude99

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Thats what u get for blocking peeps......you cant see what they say so you end up looking a fool.

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Beemovie has always been decent to me, more than i can say for some!...just saying like :p

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Thats what u get for blocking peeps......you cant see what they say so you end up looking a fool.

O I'm so sorry so we are not meant to block people that we wish to ignore or people that hassle us.

You look the fool with your stupid replies.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Just becos they have the name..... dont mean they are gender friendly.
"sighs" knocking the genders now i see. ( wonder is that homophonic)
Yaris i agree Beemovie always been polite to me on here.

B

Beemovie

"sighs" knocking the genders now i see. ( wonder is that homophonic)
Yaris i agree Beemovie always been polite to me on here.
Thank you megs233. I am always polite and respectful to those who treat me in the same way. Sadly there are far too many who jump on your back without knowing anything about you or why you might be arguing with someone.
You have a nice day now :):):)

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Everyone has been decent to me. Look at the looooooooooove.
I think we should send Jude and London an a blind date and sort this sh** out.
I will sneak up and serenade them :cool::cool:

Best guitar solo of all time... why?.... because I can ;):)

Spiderman I know you mean well but please leave the joke about me and Jude please.

It's not funny. And for the record it's not Just me that has issues with her. Others are Just as fed up but she only tends to reply to me so makes it look like only me taking issue with her posts.

Back