FIGHT CLUB UNITED

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
My apologies for posting a bad image about trolling. I have removed it. I say this here so all will know. Really though if this forum cant be a pleasant place then I will leave. Whatever happened between you lot to start the nasty comments I don't know and I don't want to be part of it. I have tried to make a joke of it but it seems it is real and not open to be defused by humour. I suggest you start to get along with each other that would make me very happy.
Your image about trolling was fine! lol...these forums will never be harmonious , many a time i and other people have started threads which were supposed to be serious only for them to be hijacked by certain people, which i find very annoying!...i am not nasty to anyone on here, thats not my nature.

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Your image about trolling was fine! lol...these forums will never be harmonious , many a time i and other people have started threads which were supposed to be serious only for them to be hijacked by certain people, which i find very annoying!...i am not nasty to anyone on here, thats not my nature.
here here Yaris. now i off to work,,,,

LondonGuy

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I haven't know you long Yaris and Megs but there is no doubt in my mind you are very good natured. It is a joy to chat with you.
The forum wouldn't be open and fun if it were restricted to being harmonious however I don't think certain people should grind the same old digs at each other day after day after day (I don't mean you btw). I have no solutions or thought provoking ideas on that except to say it's getting my goat a bit lol
I'll just say it a final time if that other person laid off picking only my replies I wouldn't dig back but she only choses to reply to me.... this is being made too much about my replies when she gives as good as she gets.

It's not just me who's fed up with her. Have a look at some decent forum posts and you will see what I mean.

Last edited:
B

Beemovie

I would say she is a Jo Malone fragranced candle kinda gal meself....
I was thinking more of the same. I have just found one in Harrods for £300. Tell me just how far off your rocker do you have to be to pay that for a candle? Before you say i am worth it (meaning me) I know I am but get me the body spray instead. :):):)

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I haven't know you long Yaris and Megs but there is no doubt in my mind you are very good natured. It is a joy to chat with you.
The forum wouldn't be open and fun if it were restricted to being harmonious however I don't think certain people should grind the same old digs at each other day after day after day (I don't mean you btw). I have no solutions or thought provoking ideas on that except to say it's getting my goat a bit lol
I ,myself and me are ignoring it from now on, but just one more dig at me and i will bring out my big guns and find where it lives .

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I was thinking more of the same. I have just found one in Harrods for £300. Tell me just how far off your rocker do you have to be to pay that for a candle? Before you say i am worth it (meaning me) I know I am but get me the body spray instead. :):):)
*goes rummaging thru the bargain bin!* :D

yaris

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Hope your goat doesn't get caught! :eek:

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
I ,myself and me are ignoring it from now on, but just one more dig at me and i will bring out my big guns and find where it lives .

That's the spirit. Proper fighting talk that....Love it..;)

Back