Favourite TV series

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
The laughing stock that is GB News sank to its lowest audience numbers since launching. Taking a pitiful 0.49 percent of the television audience. After getting off to an explosive start the right-wing news channel managed to attract just 1.8 million viewers in week four, down from 2.7 million in week three.

It comes as chairman Andrew Neil announced that he would be "stepping" down and taking a break.

WEEK 4: BBC News: 7.3m 1.41% Sky News: 4.9m/0.75% GB News: 1.8m/0.49%.

B

Bad_Influence

The laughing stock that is GB News sank to its lowest audience numbers since launching. Taking a pitiful 0.49 percent of the television audience. After getting off to an explosive start the right-wing news channel managed to attract just 1.8 million viewers in week four, down from 2.7 million in week three.

It comes as chairman Andrew Neil announced that he would be "stepping" down and taking a break.

Pmsl. Right wing? You’ve obviously never watched it, just believed the twatter gossip. Therefore your opinion is irrelevant.

SamBally

Reaction score
I think it’s here to stay now, they are regularly beating the BBC, ITV and Sky for viewing figures where news is concerned.

Would someone be kind enough to explain to me how 1.8 million viewers is a higher figure than 7.3 million.

Much appreciated.

SamBally

Reaction score

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Would someone be kind enough to explain to me how 1.8 million viewers is a higher figure than 7.3 million.

Much appreciated.

He`s absolutely crap at addition ,that`s the answer :). From my own exsperience he claims that from 2018 until 2021 is 4 years !
Ohhh and he has claimed that since 2020 :D.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I've been raiding the other half's DVD collection and came across 'Seinfeld'. This is a really funny show, but with nearly 200 episodes, it's a bit of a commitment. :rolleyes:

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score

I've just come across this because someone reopened the thread. It isn't even relevant to the subject matter, which comes as NO surprise.
The BBC has progressively become the mouthpiece of the 'Leftist loony' fodder. Even YOU don't need evidence to support that fact.
You really MUST be desperate to try to get a point across when you stoop to trivial polls that are based on mere speculation.
Well, at least you haven't resorted to copying and pasting some idiotic part of a Marxist rag (yet). I suppose that is the next step.
Bad Influence did actually make some occasional valid points in his swan song period.
:rolleyes:

doonhamer3

UKChat Newbie
Reaction score
As kid I loved all the Gerry Anderson stuff, Fireball XL5, Stingray etc. Later the ITC series like The Saint, The Baron, Depatment S, Man in Suitcase.
Dr.Who since the beginning. So many can't mention them all. Read a lot as well, not glued to the box all the time lol.

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Band of Brothers.
Oh and 2nd place, 24.

Red_Phoenix

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score
Fate - The Winx Saga - Season 2... Light hearted fantasy..
The Sandman - Season 1 - Typical Neil Gaiman, very very good..

Back