Do you believe in love at first sight?

Hughie

Take these times easy.be safe.Help others.
Reaction score
No.i dont think anybody falls in Love.Id like to think its a friendship,the best friend you could ever have.That nothing and nobody can,or could break.A trust that will not be broken,The natural building blocks of what we need,and want to make us smile everyday.We want to wake up with every morning.All wrapped up in one person.A feeling of comfort.Where you know you will always be able to care and be cared for.I remember looking at my grandmother with a warmth that any child has when looking at the person who cares so much for them.Id rather use the term loveing.In that respect.If any of us knew what love real is.We would all know,where to shop for it,We dont.The look between myself and my grandmother.Not a word was said just a smile.it was the best feeling in the world,Warmth that told me life was ok even thoe times where so harsh.
A special lady that i could tell anything to.and hear anything from.If she chaps my door tomorrow.Ill say hello.lol.

Lucylockett

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

without love the world would be a very empty place . We need more love in this world . Love can come in so may types and ways . Love can’t be so powerful its its breathtaking and sometimes you just know! ❤️

MrPaperclip

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Lucy locket you are my frickin hero!!!

When I was a wee little wippa snappa my dad sat me down one day.... Looking back on it he may have been stoned but he played me frankie goes to Hollywood the power of love and said words I'll never forget.

"Son when you know you know, and frankie knows"

Ahh the week before his car crash lol I remember it vividly!!!

He and my mum used to be so beautiful together... The car crash was nothing serious their still alive and well..... The neibours garage not so much!!!....??? Well maybe it is well I dunno not lived next door to them for a long time I'm sure they have a new garage door by now

Ooo I forgot to answer the question, love at first sight is silly and a result of nothing more than a chemical imbalance..... So yes I believe in it lol

MrPaperclip

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
If we're gonna do music to express our love to others this always comes to my mind.... Second to the great frankie who sailed across the mersy before going to Hollywood of course!!!

Dong

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Jeeeeeze! What a load of musical illiterates!
You never heard the great Ms London sing 'cry me a river'?

MrPaperclip

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Jeeeeeze! What a load of musical illiterates!
You never heard the great Ms London sing 'cry me a river'?

Just listened to this, beautiful song thanks for sharing. Not heard the original before but there is a sick drum n bass version out there somewhere lol

Can't believe I thought of justin timberlake first :oops:

Words

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Tke your ban and dont come in as a guest or your never get back in:(

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I know of 3 words which can be used to indicate love .One is "love " , of course . Next is "lust" which is often the start to real love. Then there is "Infatuation" which is so easily confused with genuine "love". All emotions are same as love but the mind has just gone into a meltdown :).

Back