Do you believe in love at first sight?

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
When sharing a profile with other people, at least find people who can actually spell correctly and are capable of basic grammar.

And above all stop replying to a post which was written by the same profile name (but by 2 different people typing from it within hrs with different spelling and a different mindset).

That really does make you look idiots.

Whoooo!!! who please tell me who these ppl are . you can send in a pm I will let you .

Lucylockett

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Weird. I recall a Lesbian Lucy Locket from a different site. - Obviously not you then, but you are using her name.

I recognised quite a few trolls from a different site on this one - Reason for which I deleted my previous posts a few weeks ago and tend not to post much anymore.

People can change thier names, but the syntax, spelling errors, overall bad grammar and sharing of profiles remains.

Do you actually think the people who aren't part of your silly games don't notice?

I’ve used this name since 2004 online and I’ve always been a sausage woman . The reason for my name is my mother called me it from being a baby .

Lucylockett

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’m just sitting here now thinking, did I just get called a troll ? :O

B

Bad_Influence

When sharing a profile with other people, at least find people who can actually spell correctly and are capable of basic grammar.

And above all stop replying to a post which was written by the same profile name (but by 2 different people typing from it within hrs with different spelling and a different mindset).

That really does make you look idiots.

That’s some kind of accusation. Have you any evidence that anyone is sharing a profile? I have no idea who you aimed that towards but it’s easy to sling accusations around with nothing to back it up, THAT is what makes people look like idiots.

B

Bad_Influence

I did find it amusing when it said you were ‘using her name’. Maybe you could sue Lesbian Lucy for stealing your name and defamation of character.
:D:D:D

Lucylockett

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I’m only bothered that it all might make me start to question myself who I am and if I know my own sexuality... I’m sitting here feeling all confused and somewhat cyberspace violated ! I might go and have a lay down and cry .

B

Bad_Influence

I’m only bothered that it all might make me start to question myself who I am and if I know my own sexuality... I’m sitting here feeling all confused and somewhat cyberspace violated ! I might go and have a lay down and cry .

Then again, you might not. Lol

B

Bad_Influence

Maybe Omega just wants everyone to feel as confused as they are? After all they are keeping us guessing about their gender, maybe he/she is undecided too.

B

Bad_Influence

i think I’m me, you have known me for too many years to mention, am I me ?

I might have to use my 50/50 or phone a friend!

I reckon I’ve known you over 10 years on and off. (No, not like that. Lol)
You’re definitely you as far as I can tell.

ruthless

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
I remember speaking to a "Lucylockett" too who was actually a very homosexual gentelman. Other website, of couse.. It was a long time ago.
Luckily, I had planted my body in socks so if we ever met and he tried to grab me he`d just end up with tatty old socks.
I even put a sock in my mouth in case he tried to drug me and socks all over my arms in case the fella had noforious intentions.

Love at first site? That would be Love@Lycos or maybe Virgin.net/ Tiscali. Sight? Not really, but I don`t stalk anymore which was usually off a blurry picture to be honest.

Back