do you believe in God

do you believe in God

• Total voters
J

jenny

I got your message but your settings didn't allow me to reply ,
Apology accepted, TY ,

I find it strange that people answer unanswerable questions with a total garbage myth ,

Faith ? lolol.

Why do none of the so say Bible miracles happen in this day and age ?

Chinese whisper to the Max!!
New, so not sure why settings won't allow sorry will look into said dis allowance ;)

J

jenny

Apart from that I do find Biblical miracles as quoted unbelievable . The foundations for most religions seems to be control ... Some of the more extreme religions are downright dangerous . If we all agreed to show respect and accept the different beliefs of our fellow man .. no wars would exist ... mm not true we would find another reason, human behaviour based on 'mine is better than yours is strong '!! ...Extremism is the problem and most of that seems to be based in religion !

Last edited by a moderator:

JennyFleck

Inconsistently Consistent
Reaction score
Hey Atheists!
If GOD doesn't exist...then how has anyone really been to see or decided to use for the time to go, look more like?
Christians:1
Atheists:0

Altair

Web Master
Reaction score
False friendship, like the ivy, decays and ruins the walls it embraces. True friendship gives new life and animation to the object it supports. If you're going to make rubbish, be the best rubbish in it. Let's have days and days of brilliant clarity, etched and limpid.

You may think that you know Me...But you Don't.

B

Bad_Influence

Hey Atheists!
If GOD doesn't exist...then how has anyone really been to see or decided to use for the time to go, look more like?
Christians:1
Atheists:0

God has had 2000 years to prove beyond doubt his existence and failed on an epic scale.
All it would take is a big smiley face in the sky, or maybe send his son back again to perform a few miracles but even that seems too much for ‘him’.
I admit that if I was him I’d be too ashamed to show my face considering how screwed up the world is now.
There’s NO evidence to prove ‘his’ existence and there never has been. Not one bit in 2000 years. If ‘he’ is real, and cares about us so much, he’s got a very odd way of showing it. I’d go as far as to say he’s a heartless little sh** for allowing so many wars, so much hate, in ‘HIS’ name.
If a person is in a car crash and they survive, believers say God was looking after them. If that person dies, believers say at least he’s in heaven (or hell). They want it both ways.
I understand that faith can give comfort and that’s a good thing. However blind faith is a dangerous thing.

J

jenny

God has had 2000 years to prove beyond doubt his existence and failed on an epic scale.
All it would take is a big smiley face in the sky, or maybe send his son back again to perform a few miracles but even that seems too much for ‘him’.
I admit that if I was him I’d be too ashamed to show my face considering how screwed up the world is now.
There’s NO evidence to prove ‘his’ existence and there never has been. Not one bit in 2000 years. If ‘he’ is real, and cares about us so much, he’s got a very odd way of showing it. I’d go as far as to say he’s a heartless little sh** for allowing so many wars, so much hate, in ‘HIS’ name.
If a person is in a car crash and they survive, believers say God was looking after them. If that person dies, believers say at least he’s in heaven (or hell). They want it both ways.
I understand that faith can give comfort and that’s a good thing. However blind faith is a dangerous thing.

It helps people to hope everything will be ok the reality is it's not we can pray but very rarely get a result ,, I'm guessing everyone is a master of their own destination ... we all have ups and downs but inevitably we choose our own path so we can't really blame anyone else

B

Bad_Influence

It helps people to hope everything will be ok the reality is it's not we can pray but very rarely get a result ,, I'm guessing everyone is a master of their own destination ... we all have ups and downs but inevitably we choose our own path so we can't really blame anyone else

I understand that but as I said, blind faith is dangerous. And naive.

Back