Chatroom Irritations anyone?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The OP plays the victim so well he should carry around his own body chalk

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The OP is a typical self pitying abuser.

Typing abuse at young women and using 'mental terms'.

When all else fails turn to the 'you're mental' tactic.

His victim playing game has been called out and he doesn't like it.

Miss_Understanding

The chances are, I don’t care
Staff member
Reaction score
Something which gets up my Nose in the site chatrooms is how some members PM me ( always! i never PM anyone first) have a nice chat about something in common ,maybe see them one or two times more in chatrooms and say hello and then suddenly they blank me as if i never existed !.
What is going on in their brains when they first PM me and then again when they don`t even have the decency to say Hello to me in a room. I`d prefer that anyone who dont` like me insults me in the chatrooms ,at least i can insult them in response ! .
i doubt that this thread will draw many responses as the members won`t want to try to explain :)
You are a chat room irritant

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
The OP is a typical self pitying abuser.

When all else fails turn to the 'you're mental' tactic.

His victim playing game has been called out and he doesn't like it.

I`d welcome any evidence about this ? Unless you can produce some then stfu.
p.s. just who are these "young" women ?

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Waits for this to be closed down , its gone on a rant . I know OAP are allowed to rant but come your just doing it now for sake of doing it . you sure as hell like it

Yes it looks like now your playing the victim.
As my dear brother said to me at 13yars old "act your age not your shoe size then we get along great".

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Waits for this to be closed down
That`s been the intention of the small gang of spoilers who play this game of "get rid of anyone who we don`t agree with".
Tbh it works most of the time ! make friends with the "right" members and you get what you want.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I know OAP are allowed to rant but come your just doing it now for sake of doing it
Just how old are you then ?.Don`t start on OAP`s now ,that`s the lowest of the low as there are a fair few OAP`s using this site !.They are as entitled to their opinions as everyone else is .
Why don`t you read the full version of this Thread and ,instead of using MY complaint ,think of one of your own? That`s the whole point of this thread but ,as always, my Nemesis has to engage in a debate about me in order to keep the gang happy.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
AS i have said/typed a few times now i consider that online life is just another part of "real life".

It emulates real life ,or should do !.If not then all members are doing is playing games online .

Ergo ,when someone types that they are having a rough time with something ( health, lovelife etc) you your response doesn`t really reflect your "real life" thoughts ?
How very very sad .

That's exactly what I have seen.
One really honest poster in particular has opened her heart on here, and been ridiculed by him repeatedly.

Is that right ? " an honest poster" ?? I was fine with the post until it came to the story about being taken into a building ...
The venemous crap which she (he?) wrote aimed at me when i suggested that it seemed a bit like a fairy story ,from someone who had suffered being bullied to the extreme ?

Of course ,anyone who had suffered as she had that day and for life ,would come to a Chatters.com forum to seek sympathy from fellow sufferers .

I`d welcome any evidence about this ? Unless you can produce some then stfu.

When will you learn to tell the truth ?? 24/7 ;you crazy person

Keep taking the pills !
I hope your padded cell is well locked !

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
At a conservative (sorry for using that word) estimate, @hell2bwith76 must account for 25% of the traffic on this forum. I do not agree with a lot of his utterances, but I do enjoy reading them. He's a great addition to this forum and it would be somewhat less without his contributions.

S

Saphire

At a conservative (sorry for using that word) estimate, @hell2bwith76 must account for 25% of the traffic on this forum. I do not agree with a lot of his utterances, but I do enjoy reading them. He's a great addition to this forum and it would be somewhat less without his contributions.
Sometimes quality wins over on quantity....I think this is probably true in his case.
I don't think I have ever responded to him without his first picking up my post and trying to twist what I have said.
He insults a lot of people a lot of the time, then wonders why he seems to be unpopular.:confused:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Plenty of quantity in her posts ! but they lack truth so they are worthless.
That isn`t an insult btw ,it`s a FACT ! So far nobody has produced any proof to back their imaginary claims.Apart from my lack of friends in the chatrooms & on here but hey ...it`s not real yes ?

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Plenty of quantity in her posts ! but they lack truth so they are worthless.
That isn`t an insult btw ,it`s a FACT ! So far nobody has produced any proof to back their imaginary claims.Apart from my lack of friends in the chatrooms & on here but hey ...it`s not real yes ?

Hell, mate I love your chat to bits.
Please dont stop.

People will always get bent outta shape about things they dont agree with.

In case people don't know the entemology.

A Forum is a modern day equivelent to the latin meaning of a marketplace, a gathering, a Fura.
One who travels between Fora is circumforaneous.

The forum's function is to exchange idea's, opinions, beliefs and thoughts.
It has existed for millenia, it's how we learn from other thinkers and cultures.

Why is there not a emote for trying not to p!ss onself?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Etymology. Not entemology.

The word etymology derives from the Greek word etumología, itself from étumon, meaning "true sense or sense of a truth", and the suffix -logia, logy, denoting "the study of".

Etymology is the study of the history of words.

Enjoy my circumbendibus way. Lemma.

side eye.jpg

Last edited:

Moriarty

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Etymology. Not entemology.

The word etymology derives from the Greek word etumología, itself from étumon, meaning "true sense or sense of a truth", and the suffix -logia, logy, denoting "the study of".

Etymology is the study of the history of words.

Enjoy my circumbendibus way. Lemma.

View attachment 6698

Thank you Whales.

It's great your taking an interest in other posts not only the banal sh1te you usually post.

However, please keep it up, nothing brightens my morning more than another "borrowed" sh1t post of yours to laugh at.

If you ever try to do something original, I'll clean up my spelling.
Do we have a deal?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
A study has today confirmed that if you don't know how to spell 'etymology' and pretend you do, then your a complete idiot who regularly make’s a fool of themselves online.

facepalm2.jpg

The study, conducted by the University of Readings’ Department For Doing Stuff The Right Way And That, studied the social media posts of over a thousand random member’s of the public, and found that misspelling 'etymology' was the most regular mistake after 'entomology'.

''Sadly this told us what we had always suspected,'' said a researcher.

“There's a strong correlation between being able to spell 'etymology' correctly and being a complete imbecile, and if you can't do that then you need to give yourself a good talking to.

“Even some official social media forums we’re riddled with mistakes, and honestly, trying to read anything on them is like walking through a spelling mistake minefield, as I'm sure you've seen.

“It's embarrassing, frankly.”

One forum poster for a popular chat web site, told us, “Who care’s about correctly spelling 'etymology'? Protecting my ego is far more important.''

“It's all about the content and pretending I'm someone special. I'm sure I'm not a laughing stock right now by posting my thanks for the correction to you guy’s, am I?”

According to reports he then began to study the correct usage of etymology and entomology on the internet, but had to have lie down after about three minutes.

via - Daily Drunk

Last edited:
Back