Chatroom Irritations anyone?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Something which gets up my Nose in the site chatrooms is how some members PM me ( always! i never PM anyone first) have a nice chat about something in common ,maybe see them one or two times more in chatrooms and say hello and then suddenly they blank me as if i never existed !.
What is going on in their brains when they first PM me and then again when they don`t even have the decency to say Hello to me in a room. I`d prefer that anyone who dont` like me insults me in the chatrooms ,at least i can insult them in response ! .
i doubt that this thread will draw many responses as the members won`t want to try to explain :)

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
i doubt that this thread will draw many responses as the members won`t want to try to explain

YOU recently complained that you can't keep up with the room chat and now a few weeks later are complaining so and so did not say hello to you.

Are you sure that they never said hello to you, or intended to say hello but forgot, or the door rang, or their dog started eating their favourite slippers and a multitude of other valid reasons?

Why didn't you PM them and ask?

What is going on in their brains when they first PM me and then again when they don`t even have the decency to say Hello to me in a room.

Because in between chatting in PM the first time and then saying hello on a later date they see another negative thread like this about the subject on the boards?

I`d prefer that anyone who dont` like me insults me in the chatrooms ,at least i can insult them in response ! .

Stop PMing with people who don't like you. Stop getting into tit for tat insulting matches with strangers online, use the iggy button that is provided to solve this issue.

Have a great night.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
YOU recently complained that you can't keep up with the room chat and now a few weeks later are complaining so and so did not say hello to you.

Are you sure that they never said hello to you, or intended to say hello but forgot, or the door rang, or their dog started eating their favourite slippers and a multitude of other valid reasons?

Why didn't you PM them and ask?

Because in between chatting in PM the first time and then saying hello on a later date they see another negative thread like this about the subject on the boards?

Stop PMing with people who don't like you. Stop getting into tit for tat insulting matches with strangers online, use the iggy button that is provided to solve this issue.

Have a great night.
Thank you :)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I have repeatedly said that i NEVER block anyone ,ever. For a start if anyone is going to tell tales about me in a chatroom then i prefer to see it !
I can easily use my mind to ignore any nasty remarks about me unless they get too nasty . Using a Block Butten is tantamount to cheating :).

megs233

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
was it me?
I have repeatedly said that i NEVER block anyone ,ever. For a start if anyone is going to tell tales about me in a chatroom then i prefer to see it !
I can easily use my mind to ignore any nasty remarks about me unless they get too nasty . Using a Block Butten is tantamount to cheating :).
bockis a great button , why have the stress of what ppl saying , life is nicer on chat when you use the button .. Try it.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Tell Tales ????

Oh man grow up ffs ....

tenor.gif

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You get the impression that for some, this is more important to them than real life. :rolleyes:
It emulates real life ,or should do !.If not then all members are doing is playing games online . There are some perfectly good "games" made precisely for the purpose of playing games online with out using "chatrooms" which should be used for the purpose of chatting !. My opinion of course.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It emulates real life ,or should do !.If not then all members are doing is playing games online . There are some perfectly good "games" made precisely for the purpose of playing games online with out using "chatrooms" which should be used for the purpose of chatting !. My opinion of course.
I'm here to have a laugh, pass the odd (sometimes very odd :)) comment... it's not important, it's gone, and everyone here, at the click of a button. ;)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Tell Tales ????

Oh man grow up ffs ....

View attachment 6672
I`ve seen what members type in the chatrooms and most of that is shite ! If a member dares to talk normally then they get mocked to hell .
You and others might enjoy that . I see it as cruel to members who may be more sensitive.
the "game " is unbalanced as long as there are mods/admin who can flick a switch to blot out anyone they don`t want to read .
If this site is a "game " site then declare it as such yes ?.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
From the lack of replies ( apart from anti ME ones ,i note that nobody has declared there feelings .Easier to scoff at the feelings of others eh ?:)

Last edited:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'm here to have a laugh, pass the odd (sometimes very odd :)) comment
Wanna bet that many of the members here are here to get a date ! not have a laugh as you claim to. I`m here same as you but not a laugh at the expense of others who have a different soh to mine.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
I`ve seen what members type in the chatrooms and most of that is shite ! If a member dares to talk normally then they get mocked to hell .
You and others might enjoy that . I see it as cruel to members who may be more sensitive.
the "game " is unbalanced as long as there are mods/admin who can flick a switch to blot out anyone they don`t want to read .
If this site is a "game " site then declare it as such yes ?.
Mods and Admin are here to keep you safe online , nothing else ,
They won't get involved in your pathetic drama.

If you can't take a bit of banter then maybe watching re runs of The Wombles is more your "Cup of Tea"

Your threads are mindless whingefests and thats all ppl see ,

Ppl with issues with others always fail to look at themselves first ,

Your contradictions are incredible ,

Not one person buys it they just become tired.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
attention-want-attention.gif

Back