Chatroom Irritations anyone?

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Let me put it another way in the hope you will understand what it is I am saying.
I am myself online, I don't pretend to be anything else, I take other people at face value, till I find out differently.
I would never speak to someone online in a way I would not be prepared to speak to someone face to face.
I feel like/dislike/pity/ I can laugh and joke and get angry....just as I would in real life.

Then I can switch off, and online life has no connection at all with my real life, which is filled with family and friends.
Call it a parallel universe if you like, that's the way I use forums.

Chatrooms, which you seem to have a problem with are not my concern as I don't use them.
I do NOT have problems with "chatrooms". If anything i have problems with some of the members who use them. I never speak to any persons in them for 1 time and then forget that they exist .Unless you use them ever then you wouldn`t understand so best to forget that topic as far as i`m concerned.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
One really honest poster in particular has opened her heart on here, and been ridiculed by him repeatedly.
Is that right ? " an honest poster" ?? I was fine with the post until it came to the story about being taken into a building by two of her female friends ;stripped naked ;soaked with Bleach ! told that if she left the building two blokes outside would kill her ? then on their return they let her out and told her that they had PLANNED to kill her anyway ! Now ,years after she is still friends with one of them ,blahh blahhh.
It`s a pity that that particulr thread /post seems to have been removed from the boards as it may have allowed more members to read it .
The venemous crap which she (he?) wrote aimed at me when i suggested that it seemed a bit like a fairy story ,from someone who had suffered being bullied to the extreme ?

Of course ,anyone who had suffered as she had that day and for life ,would come to a Chatters.com forum to seek sympathy from fellow sufferers .Not consider taking the story to the Express or ITV ? nahhh they don`t carry the same clout which an online chatters site can raise to show her case ! The posters here know how to get the Media attention on such a big case eh ?
Your fkin crazy ya know ?

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
Hells turned a thread into a he is a victim? I didn't see that coming. :rolleyes:
LOL

His 'I'm a victim' thread had doubled down into 'I'm a victim' thread, topped with 'whining' custard, and 'poor him' sprinkles.

Has he blamed the Queen yet? Because he's blamed everyone else and their granny.

ah look, he is blaming the person who was soaked in bleach ....

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
So let me get this right, you have just confirmed that you haven't got any "real" friends on this site, but yet you still whine about people not being "real" 24/7.
When will you learn to tell the truth ?? 24/7 ;you crazy person .2/7 maybe .Turn your wild guesses into fact and you may be worth reading .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
His 'I'm a victim' thread had doubled down into 'I'm a victim' thread, topped with 'whining' custard, and 'poor him' sprinkles.

Has he blamed the Queen yet? Because he's blamed everyone else and their granny.

Shut it gobby trash.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I don't even get on with that person, we ignored each other most of the time but there are depths none of us should stoop to when others share such intimate experiences. As we all know (except for hell) that's what being real really means.
Why don`t she/he try sharing her tale with a newspaper or TV program?. She`d get a decent payout .

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
I've reported the OP for playing the victim.

victimhood2.jpg

Last edited:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
It doesn't emulate real life though does it. What do you emotionally invest online that emulates real life? When was the last time you sent a card and some flowers to an online friend on their birthday, or spoke to them on the phone, or visited them, or did any of the things real friends do in "real" life?

Do you shout out hello to your neighbours over the street and then sulk for 7 weeks because they didn't hear you? As you often do on here.

You are also wrong about "games" but it is also frustratingly difficult to interpret what you type and your true intention. People with similar game hobbies play together or in groups online and while they play those games they chat and forge friendships and it is probably better suited to your particular needs than this chatroom.

I`ve replied to all of this but still you refuse to read it or reply to it eh ? Is it because i am RIGHT and you lot on here now are WRONG ??
I know which i choose .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Your threads are mindless whingefests and thats all ppl see ,

Ppl with issues with others always fail to look at themselves first ,

Your contradictions are incredible ,

Not one person buys it they just become tired.

So ? tell them not to read my posts yes ? It`s easy enough .

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score

The fact that he doubled down to repeat it again publicly, when he knows damn well how much it originally upset the other person involved, just demonstrates what a foul uncaring man he is. Then to top it he then immediately went over onto the other thread and slyly proceeded to publicly kiss another chatters arse so he could show the world what a nice guy he really is. Further illustrating that it's all just a "game" to him that he plays on this site 24/7.

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
The fact that he doubled down to repeat it again publicly, when he knows damn well how much it originally upset the other person involved, just demonstrates what a foul uncaring man he is. Then to top it he then immediately went over onto the other thread and slyly proceeded to publicly kiss another chatters arse so he could show the world what a nice guy he really is. Further illustrating that it's all just a "game" to him that he plays on this site 24/7.

We have seen, over the many and various threads he has started or joined into, with his woe is me rants, the typical actions and words of a professional victim. 99% of the threads he joins or OPs started, turn into a snooze fest of his exaggeration of victimhood. He is a manipulator. Anyone who has tried to talk to him, to advise him to stop reading 'lies', use the block button etc., are ignored, belittled, or met with hostility, and these are all abusive reactions.

Abusers engage in victim playing. And I repeat, he is a professional victim.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
Totally agree 100%.

We are all adults here, we are all well aware when we personally, or anyone else for that matter, is being sly, a wind-up merchant, and or a c@unt however there are unspoken rules, online and off and that man just doesn't respect them.

The IDIOT argued on this thread that this is real and NOT a game, got really angry about it, argued with three or four people about it, and then still proceeded to take the conscious decision to type that vicious and cruel allegation for a second time.

It becomes real when someone shares something so personal. That IDIOT who argues he should get more respect from others because it is real does NOT afford the same courtesy to anyone else.

There is a lot of power in being a professional victim, it is extremely manipulative, emotionally draining, confuses those at the sharp end of it and ultimately it is just abuse.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score

Keep taking the pills !

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
We have seen, over the many and various threads he has started or joined into, with his woe is me rants, the typical actions and words of a professional victim. 99% of the threads he joins or OPs started, turn into a snooze fest of his exaggeration of victimhood. He is a manipulator. Anyone who has tried to talk to him, to advise him to stop reading 'lies', use the block button etc., are ignored, belittled, or met with hostility, and these are all abusive reactions.

Abusers engage in victim playing. And I repeat, he is a professional victim.

Same old gang ticking the "like" box i notice :). One day you`ll decide if you are "real or not .

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Totally agree 100%.

We are all adults here, we are all well aware when we personally, or anyone else for that matter, is being sly, a wind-up merchant, and or a c@unt however there are unspoken rules, online and off and that man just doesn't respect them.

The IDIOT argued on this thread that this is real and NOT a game, got really angry about it, argued with three or four people about it, and then still proceeded to take the conscious decision to type that vicious and cruel allegation for a second time.

It becomes real when someone shares something so personal. That IDIOT who argues he should get more respect from others because it is real does NOT afford the same courtesy to anyone else.

There is a lot of power in being a professional victim, it is extremely manipulative, emotionally draining, confuses those at the sharp end of it and ultimately it is just abuse.

The gang of three are out in force again i note . You really believe that persons story about the Bleach soaking eh ?
my suggestion is that you cut back on the Horror movies which you read or ...find out who this bleached person really is and set up a collection for them.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Then to top it he then immediately went over onto the other thread and slyly proceeded to publicly kiss another chatters arse so he could show the world what a nice guy he really is

ROFL ! what a laugh you truly are<shakes head > hahahaha

Back