Chatroom Irritations anyone?

S

Saphire

I'm here to have a laugh, pass the odd (sometimes very odd :)) comment... it's not important, it's gone, and everyone here, at the click of a button. ;)
Similar here, I like to chat, debate (when in the mood) and have a laugh. I never mix forums up with real life, but if I stay on a forum long enough I usually find some nice forum mates, whether they have the same viewpoints as me or not.
Forums are a good way to pass time, some people prefer to read or watch TV, each to their own.
Like you say, when you click a button, it's back to real life.:cool:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Mods and Admin are here to keep you safe online , nothing else ,
They won't get involved in your pathetic drama.
Hahah a you really do not read what you type eh ?
Why are you and a mod "getting involved" then ?? Funny way of "NOT" getting involved in my mind.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Forums are a good way to pass time, some people prefer to read or watch TV, each to their own.
Like you say, when you click a button, it's back to real life.:cool:
Mymy ...seems there are a lot of members here who don`t compare Chatting on this site or writing in the Forums to "real life" ?
Ergo ,when someone types that they are having a rough time with something ( health, lovelife etc) you your response doesn`t really reflect your "real life" thoughts ?
How very very sad .

S

Saphire

Mymy ...seems there are a lot of members here who don`t compare Chatting on this site or writing in the Forums to "real life" ?
Ergo ,when someone types that they are having a rough time with something ( health, lovelife etc) you your response doesn`t really reflect your "real life" thoughts ?
How very very sad .
You misunderstand...deliberately, no doubt going by your past responses to my posts.

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
Hahah a you really do not read what you type eh ?
Why are you and a mod "getting involved" then ?? Funny way of "NOT" getting involved in my mind.
Not getting involved in your pathetic drama is what i said and I totally ignore you in the rooms,

Here ?

You are so Childish it is unreal.

Last edited:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Not getting involved in your pathetic drama is what i said and I totally ignore you in the rooms,

Here ?

My house am afraid.

You are so pathetic its unreal.
Many thanks for your vote of confidence :)

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You misunderstand...deliberately, no doubt going by your past responses to my posts.
I do not misunderstand i`m afraid . You did suggest that there is no link between real life and chat rooms or forum boards.
Either the posters are "real" people or not ;which are you suggesting ?.

S

Saphire

I do not misunderstand i`m afraid . You did suggest that there is no link between real life and chat rooms or forum boards.
Either the posters are "real" people or not ;which are you suggesting ?.
I dont mix forum life with real life.
Take that any way you choose.
You have an odd knack of twisting what people say.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I dont mix forum life with real life.
Take that any way you choose.
You have an odd knack of twisting what people say.
I merely digest the words as i see them. From the "like " which you have on this subject you seem able to divorce the words which you type in the Forum from words which you say in "real life" ,am i correct in thinking that?.
AS i have said/typed a few times now i consider that online life is just another part of "real life".
Suit yerself.

SamBally

Dance with me until the sun rises!
Reaction score
It emulates real life ,or should do !.If not then all members are doing is playing games online . There are some perfectly good "games" made precisely for the purpose of playing games online with out using "chatrooms" which should be used for the purpose of chatting !. My opinion of course.

It doesn't emulate real life though does it. What do you emotionally invest online that emulates real life? When was the last time you sent a card and some flowers to an online friend on their birthday, or spoke to them on the phone, or visited them, or did any of the things real friends do in "real" life?

Do you shout out hello to your neighbours over the street and then sulk for 7 weeks because they didn't hear you? As you often do on here.

You are also wrong about "games" but it is also frustratingly difficult to interpret what you type and your true intention. People with similar game hobbies play together or in groups online and while they play those games they chat and forge friendships and it is probably better suited to your particular needs than this chatroom.

Edited: I misunderstood the first bit if he meant "chess", or people playing mind games with each other, and I still don't understand. :D

Last edited:

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
When was the last time you sent a card and some flowers to an online friend on their birthday, or spoke to them on the phone, or visited them, or did any of the things real friends do in "real" life?
Oddly enough we( my wife and i ) sent a special birthday card to and "onllne " friend about three weeks ago .That friend is American and an "online " friendship was struck up around twenty years ago via online chatrooms ! ( not this one though). We have several more American friends to send cards to . Until the rise in postal charges to USA rose sharply we used to swap gifts to friends at Christmas and other special occasions. Now we just send cards .( real cards ! yes ! to real people !! or are "online " people not "Real "?. We also used to speak to them on the phone too. I had two phonelines mainly for that purpose . Now ,you should know ,mobile phone charges to other countries are quite expensive ,so that`s been curtailed.
I received a birthday card from my friend off the Wargame which i play. The Wargame is "not real" ( it`s a game !) but my friend "is real" .Do you understand the difference between "real" and " not real " now ?.Or do you still consider that internet chat is NOT real but a chat in the pub IS real ?.
I can admit to one point in your favour . I do NOT have any friends on this chatsite ,real or unreal ,as so many seem to be like you and think that it`s a big game for unreal "things"?.
We also had friends visit us several times in the past so you can now cross that off your list of "real or unreal"
Every Year i send a card to an online friend and include a £10 note in it . Yes i have spoken to her on the phone many times (mobile) and she is grateful .It`s an alternative to taking her for a drink in a pub as she lives a long way out and i don`t drive that far now ( age you know ? it is sometimes a bit daunting ).Plus i don`t drink .
If you`re interested i can send you a link to the Wargame i play in but afraid i can`t make "friends" for you ,real or unreal. That`s a part of the game to begin with :).

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
Do you shout out hello to your neighbours over the street and then sulk for 7 weeks because they didn't hear you? As you often do on here.
No ,we are not as common as some but ,strangely ,our immediate neighbour on one side is a bit funny with wifey ,for some totally unknown reason. She blanks wifey every time she sees her . She will ,however, wave or speak to me ! Answer to that ,my way ,is to side with wifey and not to speak to her (neighbour) either. No need to shout like common people do .
Weirdly enough the neighbour`s male partner does ! speak .Odd eh ?.Just the one neighbour and she happens to live next to us !ffs.
I think you exaggerate about me not speaking to the people in chatrooms. There are a few though who have PM`d me for a chat and then made me invisible afterwards ,even though they claim to have enjoyed the chat. That`s very few though.
I shout at my neighbour across the street though! because he is deaf ,like me :).

S

Saphire

I merely digest the words as i see them. From the "like " which you have on this subject you seem able to divorce the words which you type in the Forum from words which you say in "real life" ,am i correct in thinking that?.
AS i have said/typed a few times now i consider that online life is just another part of "real life".
Suit yerself.
Let me put it another way in the hope you will understand what it is I am saying.
I am myself online, I don't pretend to be anything else, I take other people at face value, till I find out differently.
I would never speak to someone online in a way I would not be prepared to speak to someone face to face.
I feel like/dislike/pity/ I can laugh and joke and get angry....just as I would in real life.

Then I can switch off, and online life has no connection at all with my real life, which is filled with family and friends.
Call it a parallel universe if you like, that's the way I use forums.

Chatrooms, which you seem to have a problem with are not my concern as I don't use them.

SamBally

Reaction score
The Wargame is "not real" ( it`s a game !) but my friend "is real" .Do you understand the difference between "real" and " not real " now ?.Or do you still consider that internet chat is NOT real but a chat in the pub IS real ?.

So let me get this right, you have just confirmed that you haven't got any "real" friends on this site, but yet you still whine about people not being "real" 24/7.

Why on earth do you constantly whine on the boards about "real" friends you don't have, do you recognize just how odd it makes you look?

On these very same boards, individuals are brave enough to step up to the plate and share with strangers a "real" life horrific experience they say they have been through in the "real" world and you being you and "more real than real" immediately accuse them of being a "liar" and not in fact "real" at all?

Is that what you mean by "real"?

I think you exaggerate about me not speaking to the people in chatrooms.

I never mentioned anywhere in my post that you don't speak to people in chatrooms and that bit is just in your head and only your head.

You see you just make it up as you go along, you are a dishonest chatter and quite simply not a man to be trusted. You constantly complain people have ignored you, that it is because it is really unreal real and keep saying the site is sh**, yet here you are again, lingering like a bad smell while you incessantly rabbit on about "real".

Do you understand?

Poco_Loco

✪ Administrator
Reaction score
" You to me are everything , the sweetest song that i can sing ,

" Oh Baby , Oh Baby .......................

S

Saphire

So let me get this right, you have just confirmed that you haven't got any "real" friends on this site, but yet you still whine about people not being "real" 24/7.

Why on earth do you constantly whine on the boards about "real" friends you don't have, do you recognize just how odd it makes you look?

On these very same boards, individuals are brave enough to step up to the plate and share with strangers a "real" life horrific experience they say they have been through in the "real" world and you being you and "more real than real" immediately accuse them of being a "liar" and not in fact "real" at all?

Is that what you mean by "real"?
That's exactly what I have seen.
One really honest poster in particular has opened her heart on here, and been ridiculed by him repeatedly.

No wonder he cant find any 'friends' on here, who needs 'friends' like that?

SamBally

Reaction score
That's exactly what I have seen.
One really honest poster in particular has opened her heart on here, and been ridiculed by him repeatedly.

No wonder he cant find any 'friends' on here, who needs 'friends' like that?

I don't even get on with that person, we ignored each other most of the time but there are depths none of us should stoop to when others share such intimate experiences. As we all know (except for hell) that's what being real really means.

hell2bwith76

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
That`s about the limit i can expect from your reply about me . I spend LESS time in the chatrooms/forum on THIS site than i do on any other site on the NET . You DOOOO exaggerate don`t you ? and i expect that your followers will send "likes " to your posts ? lol . You are a joke I suggest that you take the "4" off your silly charge and get closer to the facts .

Back