Can anyone answer this?

Clarity

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
I'd be interested to know what your answer to the covid pandemic would have been?

Noone really knows yet if we all need a booster or really how often, it's still early days.

My child is 14 and if he's offerred the vaccine he will have it, he is not been forced he has chosen to do this with my agreement, it is not child abuse what an utterly ridiculous statement which frankly makes my blood boil. You do know the majority of people now in hospital with covid are under 40 not been vaccinated?

I was speaking to a bloke last week who has recently lost both his sons to covid both fit and healthy 19 & 24 both anti vaccine, absolutely devastated can you even imagine. I'll say it again this is the reality and to me speaks for itself.

I cannot answer all of your questions I'm neither a scientist or a doctor.

I choose to believe what I see for myself and my own experiences.

Clarity

UKChat Expert
Reaction score
You are very foolish and judgemental in my opinion. In November both my parents were admitted to hospital then intensive care with covid pneumonia I had last words with my mum twice my dad couldn't talk so I had to shout down the phone and tell him to fight fight fight. With him grunting back through his cpak big breathing apparatus. With mum we cried and she said trust me to die from this, when a vaccine is just around the corner. I have never felt so helpless as they fitted a shringedriver under the care of the pallotive team. After 3 weeks she started to respond. I got dad home and nursed him back after 4 stone body weight. He then had a mini stroke and had to have a prism fitted to his eye as he had double vision. Mum is at home with a permanent oxygen machine both are mid 60s and it has aged them both 20 yrs they aren't the same people. Both are now double jabbed thank god because when u look at my mother's lungs from her medical records they were shot the hospital said she's a walking miracle so I and they feel lucky but still very vulnerable. I'm double jabbed and I will protect my children by jabbing them. If you don't understand what a vaccine is or does I suggest you look at the science some of us understand science and trust and have hope through experience. So like I said in your status would you like the samaritans number because you seem to need some help, especially when your response was abusive
This is the stark reality of covid that the anti vaccinated choose to ignore. I'm so glad your parents survived are are back at home must be such a relieve

L

LIL_WHITE_FOX

This is the stark reality of covid that the anti vaccinated choose to ignore. I'm so glad your parents survived are are back at home must be such a relieve
Thank you it's the toughest 6 months of mine and family's, life's I had to keep my whole family positive throughout as well as being on my own with 2 kids and working. I literally build a relationship with the hospital and they are still close friends with my parents as they spurred others on who were dying infront of them. If people don't think covid is, real it is. The only people who have died recently close circles are antivaxers near me. Up to them but they need to get their facts straight and think about the partners and children they are leaving behind to suffer

B

Bad_Influence

You are very foolish and judgemental in my opinion. In November both my parents were admitted to hospital then intensive care with covid pneumonia I had last words with my mum twice my dad couldn't talk so I had to shout down the phone and tell him to fight fight fight. With him grunting back through his cpak big breathing apparatus. With mum we cried and she said trust me to die from this, when a vaccine is just around the corner. I have never felt so helpless as they fitted a shringedriver under the care of the pallotive team. After 3 weeks she started to respond. I got dad home and nursed him back after 4 stone body weight. He then had a mini stroke and had to have a prism fitted to his eye as he had double vision. Mum is at home with a permanent oxygen machine both are mid 60s and it has aged them both 20 yrs they aren't the same people. Both are now double jabbed thank god because when u look at my mother's lungs from her medical records they were shot the hospital said she's a walking miracle so I and they feel lucky but still very vulnerable. I'm double jabbed and I will protect my children by jabbing them. If you don't understand what a vaccine is or does I suggest you look at the science some of us understand science and trust and have hope through experience. So like I said in your status would you like the samaritans number because you seem to need some help, especially when your response was abusive
I am glad your parents both pulled through.
You say you understand science yet you obviously don’t understand that having had Covid, they will now both have antibodies that are far more effective than any vaccine.
I have never denied how nasty covid can be, only that the vaccine can be equally as bad. I’m not a anti vaxxer, I’m anti this vaccine. The Ovid vaccines are still “on test”, as I’ve shown here before, and there is no evidence that they are safe in the long term. There is no evidence they are safe for pregnant women, in fact quite the contrary if VAERS and EUDRA,are to be believed. There is no evidence they are safe for kids, in fact they are known to cause myocarditis in young people.
Ive claimed nothing here that isn’t true so no, I don’t think it’s irresponsible at all. What is irresponsible is the lies we are being fed every day.

Fiona

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Honestly, this post makes my blood boil too. I have seen first hand the devastation covid causes. It has affected members of my family, one particularly with terrible consequences and a volunteer at my work can never come back as the virus has wrecked havoc with her health ( 62 and an anti vaxxer). I have lived 56 years on this earth and never ever have I seen Flu devastate people like this thing has.

I don't care about what your research says and who says what, my own eyes tell me different!!
Please keep your opinion to yourself as now it's very upsetting and insulting for ppl to read your diatribe who have been affected personally.

Let folk make their own mind up and come to their own conclusions and if I had a child of school age I would have no hesitation in letting them have the jab if they wish, to call it "child abuse" is quite disgusting !!!
You carry on believing that you "know" something that the rest of us are too stupid to understand.

L

LIL_WHITE_FOX

Honestly, this post makes my blood boil too. I have seen first hand the devastation covid causes. It has affected members of my family, one particularly with terrible consequences and a volunteer at my work can never come back as the virus has wrecked havoc with her health ( 62 and an anti vaxxer). I have lived 56 years on this earth and never ever have I seen Flu devastate people like this thing has.

I don't care about what your research says and who says what, my own eyes tell me different!!
Please keep your opinion to yourself as now it's very upsetting and insulting for ppl to read your diatribe who have been affected personally.

Let folk make their own mind up and come to their own conclusions and if I had a child of school age I would have no hesitation in letting them have the jab if they wish, to call it "child abuse" is quite disgusting !!!
You carry on believing that you "know" something that the rest of us are too stupid to understand.
Spot on. This post is insensitive and bloody ludicrous.

L

LIL_WHITE_FOX

You say you understand science yet you obviously don’t understand that having had Covid, they will now both have antibodies that are far more effective than any vaccine.
I have never denied how nasty covid can be, only that the vaccine can be equally as bad. I’m not a anti vaxxer, I’m anti this vaccine. The Ovid vaccines are still “on test”, as I’ve shown here before, and there is no evidence that they are safe in the long term. There is no evidence they are safe for pregnant women, in fact quite the contrary if VAERS and EUDRA,are to be believed. There is no evidence they are safe for kids, in fact they are known to cause myocarditis in young people.
Ive claimed nothing here that isn’t true so no, I don’t think it’s irresponsible at all. What is irresponsible is the lies we are being fed every day.
I don't believe for one minute you care that my parents survived and don't expect you to. Try having video calls every 2 hrs, with your dad when he could finally speak but unsure if he would survive with him crying (never seen him cry in his life before) the fear in his eyes as he revealed yet another friend in his covid war trench had brutually died infront of him right next to him with the love of his life wheeled up to intensive care to spend the next month in a ventilation moon mask. This sh** is real u absolute donkey don't make me post the pictures on here. Quit your offensive words people are going through enough and come here for escape not this bull

L

LIL_WHITE_FOX

And BTW I've had covid twice. Antibodies don't stop you get it just help u fight it off same principle as the vaccine a vaccine won't stop u getting it just help u have more chance of survival. I know a antivaxxer bloke like u who died last week from it with the same rants left a wife and 4 kids behind. Think on!

TwoWhalesInAPool

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
From Twitter. Jax Smith @jax_smith21

''As a 17 year old i would love to weigh in. I am vaccinated, I am actually double vaccinated and have been for months because I am a young carer for my disabled, ageing dad. All the conspiracy BS is just that, bullshit. Stop forcing YOUR insecurities on us'' #LeaveOurKidsAlone
10:50 pm · 4 Aug 2021

Fiona

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
And BTW I've had covid twice. Antibodies don't stop you get it just help u fight it off same principle as the vaccine a vaccine won't stop u getting it just help u have more chance of survival. I know a antivaxxer bloke like u who died last week from it with the same rants left a wife and 4 kids behind. Think on!
Please don't get upset. You've been through a truly horrendous time , people like this don't realise the damage they cause by posting crap like this.
It's as though they are trying to convince themselves not others.
Sadly this sort of thing gives them a platform.
Stay strong xx

Cosmonaut

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
The fact that you make a point about following scientific guidance via referral to an unsubstantiated and non-specific vaccine efficacy rate - I'm not sure that positions you particularly well for critique of the government policy in this area.

No evidence => no science.

I'd go as far as suggesting it discredits your position on the matter entirely, considering the scientific nature of the issue.

Also: lies/unsubstantiated claims - the difference is minimal. If you're gonna be critical of the mechanisms at play - which imo can defo be a constructive pursuit - would it be worth suggesting solutions to the problems, rather than simply duplicating them (albeit in the mould of your own agenda)?

B

Bad_Influence

I'd be interested to know what your answer to the covid pandemic would have been?

Noone really knows yet if we all need a booster or really how often, it's still early days.

My child is 14 and if he's offerred the vaccine he will have it, he is not been forced he has chosen to do this with my agreement, it is not child abuse what an utterly ridiculous statement which frankly makes my blood boil. You do know the majority of people now in hospital with covid are under 40 not been vaccinated?

I was speaking to a bloke last week who has recently lost both his sons to covid both fit and healthy 19 & 24 both anti vaccine, absolutely devastated can you even imagine. I'll say it again this is the reality and to me speaks for itself.

I cannot answer all of your questions I'm neither a scientist or a doctor.

I choose to believe what I see for myself and my own experiences.
I stand by the child abuse statement, and I will explain why. Your child is 14 and you say it would be his choice to have the vaccine if it becomes available to him. It’s NOT his choice, it’s yours as a parent to make an informed decision on his behalf, he is a minor. With that in mind, you are willing to allow him to by injected with a trial drug, with no idea of the potential damage it could do, to protect him from a virus that is likely to be, at worst a bad cold to him even if by some slim chance he gets covid. To me that makes no sense.

B

Bad_Influence

I don't believe for one minute you care that my parents survived and don't expect you to. Try having video calls every 2 hrs, with your dad when he could finally speak but unsure if he would survive with him crying (never seen him cry in his life before) the fear in his eyes as he revealed yet another friend in his covid war trench had brutually died infront of him right next to him with the love of his life wheeled up to intensive care to spend the next month in a ventilation moon mask. This sh** is real u absolute donkey don't make me post the pictures on here. Quit your offensive words people are going through enough and come here for escape not this bull
DoI care no, I don’t know your parents, but I wouldn’t wish ill health on anyone, so yes I’m glad they both recovered.
I am well aware ‘this sh** is real’ and g hb ace never claim anything different. If you read what I say you’ll understand I’ve never denied covid, only the numbers claimed, and no, I will not stop my ‘offensive’ words to appease you or anyone. I’ve as much right as you to an opinion, whether you agree or not. You are not compelled to read anything I post on here.

B

Bad_Influence

Fi, as I’ve said I know covid can be devastating, but no I won’t be silent. People should be given the chance to make an informed decision regarding the vaccine, and as far as I’m concerned we are not being told the full story by the govt or the media. The side effects are being hidden and that can’t be anything good.

B

Bad_Influence

The fact that you make a point about following scientific guidance via referral to an unsubstantiated and non-specific vaccine efficacy rate - I'm not sure that positions you particularly well for critique of the government policy in this area.

No evidence => no science.

I'd go as far as suggesting it discredits your position on the matter entirely, considering the scientific nature of the issue.

Also: lies/unsubstantiated claims - the difference is minimal. If you're gonna be critical of the mechanisms at play - which imo can defo be a constructive pursuit - would it be worth suggesting solutions to the problems, rather than simply duplicating them (albeit in the mould of your own agenda)?
I’m not sure why you’re so stuck on the 22%, some say as little as 6%, Pfizer themselves say it could be as low as 40% after a period of time.

From Sky News:
Coronavirus levels in people with the Delta variant are similar regardless of whether or not they've been vaccinated and it "may have implications for people's infectiousness", early analysis suggests.

Public Health England's (PHE) latest variant technical briefing said according to initial findings, "levels of virus in those who become infected with Delta having already been vaccinated may be similar to levels found in unvaccinated people".

It added: "This may have implications for people's infectiousness, whether they have been vaccinated or not.

"However, this is early exploratory analysis and further targeted studies are needed to confirm whether this is the case."

The Delta variant, which originated in India, remains the dominant type in the UK, said PHE, accounting for approximately 99% of cases.”

How’s the vaccine helping again?

Last edited by a moderator:

Fiona

UKChat Familiar
Reaction score
Fi, as I’ve said I know covid can be devastating, but no I won’t be silent. People should be given the chance to make an informed decision regarding the vaccine, and as far as I’m concerned we are not being told the full story by the govt or the media. The side effects are being hidden and that can’t be anything good.
Chris, as u know I'm sure, there are side effects to everything, I take HRT, every Yr there are new studies, risk of blood clots, breast cancer (increased risk) and strokes, I choose to take it because the positives outweigh the negative.
I let my youngest daughter have the HPV vaccine, there were uncertainties over that at the time (2010) but she's 27 now and perfectly healthy.
You are convinced that darker forces are coming into play here. I'm not. I don't know what u are trying to achieve here as you're only reaching a very small audience.
Go and have some fun instead of pouring over endless conspiracy theories.

Back