Calling all creative AND sensible chatters ...

WickedPerdition

Chat Celebrity of the Decade*.
Reaction score
I would like to see some sensible topics being discussed in the Forums for a change, unlike what we seem to be getting of late.

Now, is ANYBODY willing to take up that challenge?

SENSIBLE topics, only. PLEASE!

Thank You.

LadyOnArooftop

UKChat Celebrity
Reaction score
It's getting to the point of having to put a sexy profile picture up, just to get people to click on your postings. Not that I'd ever resort to such underhand methods.

O

Oswestrian

I would like to see some sensible topics being discussed in the Forums for a change, unlike what we seem to be getting of late.

Thank You.

I accepted the challenge yesterday. Read my post entitled Where Is The Truth?

MikieB

UKChat Initiate
Reaction score

Thank You.
Careful what you wish for.
People will define 'sensible' in all sorts of ways. First we'll get the armchair politicos, with their insights on Trump.
That will only lead to conspiracy theories and then the concept of sensible has faded fast...
Personally I use the chat facility as a means of escapism, scanning the forums occasionally only in search of sexy profiles pics...

B

Bad_Influence

Gotta laugh at WP and Os pretending to be intelligent. It’s like watching The Chuckle Brothers :D:D

B

Bad_Influence

To me, to you. Not the most memorable catchphrase. Though I recall it so I guess it worked. Lol

Back